Re: FPS drops on Xbox one

Post by Daviss42 »

Another one x user here with low fps *thumbsdown*
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Plineman2011 wrote: Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:12 am The only thing that might be different is I bought it in Xbox store instead of on a hard copy would that make a difference. I understand it shouldn't and hasn't on any other game I've bought but it's just a thought. And I wasn't saying I wouldn't tear apart my Xbox but it's just over a couple months old so I would hope to not have to already take it apart.
Ah yeah if it's new that's understandable. Sry I assumed it just the way I read it,
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Plineman2011

Post by Plineman2011 »

I am actually using external hard drive. So now I really am at a loss.
Plineman2011

Post by Plineman2011 »

I contacted Giants and they are aware of issue and working on a release to fix it.
YeetosDoritos

Post by YeetosDoritos »

Even if the game is too much for the console (which isn't the case) they should try to optimize it so that it locks on 60 fps even if you have 5 workers. Making a little worst graphics wouldn't be a problem. I'm also having this problem with my 1 year old Xbox one s, and I already thought of buying a ps4, because xbox is ****.
YeetosDoritos

Post by YeetosDoritos »

Michael5941 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:02 pm
Plineman2011 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:03 pm I have a brand new Xbox one x and I am lagging or have fps drop if I hire more than two workers. Running on 1080p tv. Please any help that does not involve tearing apart would be appreciated.
Brand new? Okay maybe it is the game, it's a Xbox only issue though as I can play on my ps4 and hire more than 2 workers and it has no issue. Dust build up is just a common cause of fps drops hence why I initially suggested cleaning but a brand new Xbox wouldn't have dust in it so tgat definitely narrowed it down. Also you make it sound bad to disassemble your console, (if you have a vaild warrenty don't take it apart) if you watch enough videos it is extremely easy and is a good skill to have as it could extend the longevity of your console or even controller. For example I saved 60 bucks last time the d pad on my controller stopped working, took it apart just to learn it was dirty on the connections wiped it down reassembled it and it worked fine afterwards. If I didn't know that skill I would be buying a whole new controller for $60 instead of the free repair I made myself. It's your console so do what you want but in order to have a properly running console for a long period of time maintenance is advised, as that dust will eventually build up enough to the point where the console overheats and no longer works. My ps4 used t to heat up right when I attempted to load a game to the point to where it would shut off, took it apart cleaned the dust and replaced the thermal paste and it's like new again saved $400. Just advise, it's extremely easy I didn't know anything until I did 20 mins of research now I can fully disassemble and reassemble both my controllers and ps4 with no issues. Best part is it's really satisfying to fix something yourself :hi:
My Xbox has the same issue, even in the home menu it's getting annoying. I got my Xbox already one year and I have never cleaned off the dust. I've got still the warranty sticker on it, I'm afraid of taking it apart because I don't want to lose the warranty. What do you think I should do?
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

YeetosDoritos wrote: Sun Jun 09, 2019 7:45 am
Michael5941 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 9:02 pm
Plineman2011 wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:03 pm I have a brand new Xbox one x and I am lagging or have fps drop if I hire more than two workers. Running on 1080p tv. Please any help that does not involve tearing apart would be appreciated.
Brand new? Okay maybe it is the game, it's a Xbox only issue though as I can play on my ps4 and hire more than 2 workers and it has no issue. Dust build up is just a common cause of fps drops hence why I initially suggested cleaning but a brand new Xbox wouldn't have dust in it so tgat definitely narrowed it down. Also you make it sound bad to disassemble your console, (if you have a vaild warrenty don't take it apart) if you watch enough videos it is extremely easy and is a good skill to have as it could extend the longevity of your console or even controller. For example I saved 60 bucks last time the d pad on my controller stopped working, took it apart just to learn it was dirty on the connections wiped it down reassembled it and it worked fine afterwards. If I didn't know that skill I would be buying a whole new controller for $60 instead of the free repair I made myself. It's your console so do what you want but in order to have a properly running console for a long period of time maintenance is advised, as that dust will eventually build up enough to the point where the console overheats and no longer works. My ps4 used t to heat up right when I attempted to load a game to the point to where it would shut off, took it apart cleaned the dust and replaced the thermal paste and it's like new again saved $400. Just advise, it's extremely easy I didn't know anything until I did 20 mins of research now I can fully disassemble and reassemble both my controllers and ps4 with no issues. Best part is it's really satisfying to fix something yourself :hi:
My Xbox has the same issue, even in the home menu it's getting annoying. I got my Xbox already one year and I have never cleaned off the dust. I've got still the warranty sticker on it, I'm afraid of taking it apart because I don't want to lose the warranty. What do you think I should do?
If you take it apart it will void the warranty. how long do you have left on the warranty? Usually I start cleaning when I have only a month before the warranty expires. Now if you still have more than a month left before the warranty expires I wouldn't mess with it, if it overheats you can replace it for free.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
derSchreiner
GIANTS Software | QA Analyst

Post by derSchreiner »

Hello,
i read a thread in the german section of the forum. Another users turned off the console completely (not standby) and remove the cable from the energy for a few minutes.
This will be delete the internal cache and at the next start it runs much better
Grüße derSchreiner

How to report a BUG -> German / English | How to post a log file | How to upload images
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Should be enough to choose the new start function by xbox.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR