[FS19] Ask Lisertan ( Questions and answers)

ltl.vamp

Re: [FS19] Ask Lisertan ( Questions and answers)

Post by ltl.vamp »

@all Money cheat requests:

A Kind of Money cheat was just released: https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=125220

"Government Subsidy
Place this on your farm to receive a government subsidy."
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
matejcro

Post by matejcro »

Roger13r wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:32 pm
matejcro wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:22 pm You will add the game greenhouse, solar panels, windmills ..?
We have solar panels! Just have to wait for windmill and green houses. Someone will mod them.

I have a Q... On the small and big pig pens. I see solar panels on the roof of the two buildings. Is it possible we can get some type of update to start earning money from these panels?
I was thinking of the Giants' original not from mod :hi:
szechla

Post by szechla »

are there any plans to fix workshop mechanics?

it is nearly unusable as it is - imagine you have a tractor with a plow and a weight, and you want to repair them
what you have to do now is:
- drop plow near the trigger
- drive away out of range of the trigger
- walk back to the trigger
- fix the plow
- pick the plow, drop the weight
- drive away with the tractor and plow
- walk back and fix the weight
- pick the weight
- drop the plow and weight
- drive the tractor back to the trigger
- fix the tractor
- reconnect plow and weight
- Voila!

am I the only one that thinks this is ridiculously crazy?

and it could be easily fixed by simply allowing to change the selected item in the workshop menu
blue_painted

Post by blue_painted »

Given that Seasons (or Seasons-alike) was not included in FS19 because FS19 was already in development, do you know when planning for FS2021 (or whatever its called) will start? And if the answer is "already" then is a Seasons-alike in that planning?
Playing new "Beest" Intel i7-11700F with GeForce GTX 3060 and XBOX controller
also £600 laptop - AMD Ryzen 5600H with GeForce GTX 3050 XBOX controller

Dairydeere's A Guide to Finding Farming Simulator Mods - Please give this a read and help spread awareness for respectful mod downloads
Chocolatecake2001

Post by Chocolatecake2001 »

Do you have any plans to finally fix the bale physics? They are not heavy enough and still slide over each other like in every version of the game before this one.

I don't mind the issue being in one game but being in so many games is ridiculous for a respected developer like yourselves.

Thanks|Chocolatecake2001
JD92

Post by JD92 »

have you sold more copies for pc or consoles?
SENDIT

Post by SENDIT »

Hello Lis! I hope all is going well!

This may be in the wrong place in which case i apologize. I want to try my hand at modding to be a part of that community but I use a mac. Is it possible to make mods to submit to console on a mac or is it only supported on PC operation systems.

Also what is your favorite tractor in game? Your workhorse if you will?

Thanks!

Steven Hein
Mirk93

Post by Mirk93 »

I know there are questions here, but as I'm sure Lisertan will read it here, I take this opportunity and congratulate the Giants for sound improvement. Today after a long time I managed to buy a sower of the biggest ones, and to my surprise I felt the Fendt MT go under effort, the whistle of the turbo that was going up, really nice. You always hear if you use headphones but when it goes under stress you can also hear it without and it looks like the sound of the real tractor.
Frick

Post by Frick »

Have you considered to release a beta version of the game before the next game is due?
Or having for example MrSealyp try out the next release and having him helping you with glitches etc before it is out?
Or even better, do what so many other developers do, send the game in beta to some trusted You-tubers and let them play and show the rest of us what a wonderful game it is so we all buy it when it is released. Is that something you could consider?
Last edited by Frick on Sat Feb 02, 2019 5:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Valkyrie42

Post by Valkyrie42 »

Is there any progress or plans on fixing the AI Helper system? FS17 had a much better, and actually intelligent helpers, than FS19. It seems like a huge step backwards for the very useful feature of the base game that doesn't even want to work properly sometimes.

I say this because it frustrates me that a helper with plenty of room chooses to use the quickest turn around method, whereas when they are a bit more limited they just run into things for no reason that they never should have gone near. It seems that the object detection is broken, and an AI helper gets as close as physically possible, usually resulting in them saying they are blocked by an object, even though they should have used a different method of turning around in the first place to avoid that situation all together.

TL;DR: AI helpers in FS19 are pretty stupid in comparison to FS17, and need a serious rework to make dealing with them less annoying. Put the "Intelligence" back in, please. Workers driving halfway into an adjacent field just to turn around is dumb.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

IceUul wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:05 am
Derekrw02 wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 12:48 am Hello,
Do you know why Giants opted not to include seasons in the base game. I only ask because it is a big deal for a what seems like a lot of the community and real life farming literally revolves around the changing seasons.
p.s
we know how busy you are thanks a lot for opening the thread for questions we appreciate it.
It was answered already, because it was too late to implement it to FS19, game was already half done and seasons could not be implemented anymore.
Wasn't Seasons released June 2017? If so, that is only 8 months after the release of FS17, correct? You say 19 was half done, which means they should have been finished by February 2018. maybe my times are wrong. But if my times are right, wouldn't that have given Giants 8 or 9 months to include one of the most requested features ever (other than JD and maybe CP), one of the biggest gameplay changes in the history of the series? So they decided to say there wasn't time. I guess they used all that time to test and take care of some of the bigger issues.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
TacoFarmer

Post by TacoFarmer »

Lisertan wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:32 am
TacoFarmer wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:21 pm
Lisertan wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:21 am

That's exactly what we will add :)
The landacaping tool is awesome but its a little sketchy.
Will we ever be able to terraform or place things on land where trees were removed?
Also placing a building where a building used to be is nearly impossible.
Is there a fix for this?
Not in the near future. That being said, the landscaping tool is here to stay and we will improve on what has been build so far in the future.
OK. Tell me if im reading into this wrong.
It is pointless to clear trees off your land to place buildings?
EDIT:Idea for Next landscaping tool-one that deletes any existence of a tree from the map.
PS4
Farm Happy My Friends.
WestBridge Hills-EL Bubbling FartZ Rancho Edition

You cant polish a turd ......but you can paint it GREEN and YELLOW .
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

szechla wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:39 pm are there any plans to fix workshop mechanics?

it is nearly unusable as it is - imagine you have a tractor with a plow and a weight, and you want to repair them
- fix the plow
- pick the weight
- fix the tractor
- Voila!

and it could be easily fixed by simply allowing to change the selected item in the workshop menu
Believe me you are not alone but I guess people are too frustrated to report those kinds of “no brainer” bugs and issues like that one. I mean, we shouldn’t even be talking about that because it shouldn’t be like this in the first place.
PS5 / FS22
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 4:15 am
szechla wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:39 pm are there any plans to fix workshop mechanics?

- fix the plow
- pick the weight
- fix the tractor
- Voila!

Believe me you are not alone but I guess people are too frustrated to report those kinds of “no brainer” bugs and issues like that one. I mean, we shouldn’t even be talking about that because it shouldn’t be like this in the first place.
It's a bit ruff that is why I repair through the garage
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Michael5941 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:14 amIt's a bit ruff that is why I repair through the garage
Wait a minute? Am I missing something quite significant here?
What do you mean by "repair through the garage"? :confusednew:
PS5 / FS22