Stuck Saving.

Mysticalmaid

Stuck Saving.

Post by Mysticalmaid »

Since the 1.2 Steam patch my game seems to get stuck saving permanently and I have to close the window losing all progress. It appears to happen after I've been paused for a while then try to enter the [ESC] menu. In this case I paused the game, went into [ESC] to check crop prices, spent time in this menu before leaving the menu, unpaused and re entered the menu, at which point it Auto Saved and got stuck for over 5 minutes.

The map is Ravensport and I have mods from modhub installed, I do have 1 map installed from another place but when this first happened I didn't have that map so it shouldn't be connected.
Smith Modding

Re: Stuck Saving.

Post by Smith Modding »

Can you do those steps again and then post your log here?
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
ccpeters

Post by ccpeters »

I have this same issue. I've tried multiple maps with and without mods. I've even tried letting it sit for more than 10 minutes in hopes that it would eventually finish saving. Never happens. Has gotten worse in the past week.
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

We’re gonna need to see your log to help you figure out what’s going on
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10