[FS19] Ask Lisertan ( Questions and answers)

Michael5941

Re: [FS19] Ask Lisertan ( Questions and answers)

Post by Michael5941 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:49 am
Michael5941 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:14 amIt's a bit ruff that is why I repair through the garage
Wait a minute? Am I missing something quite significant here?
What do you mean by "repair through the garage"? :confusednew:
The garage where you can see your owned/ lease equipment on ps4 once the equipment fall below a certain point I xan click L3 (left analog stick) to repair
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Michael5941 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:51 am
Michael5941 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:14 amIt's a bit ruff that is why I repair through the garage
The garage where you can see your owned/ lease equipment on ps4 once the equipment fall below a certain point I xan click L3 (left analog stick) to repair
Heres some screenshots of what I'm talking about

Zoomed in

I screenshot these from mrsealyps video as I currently can't play fs19 on my ps4 due to a broken disc drive
Link to mrsealyps video
https://youtu.be/imnB0wh8cX8
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

Ohh, ok. Thank you very much :hi:
I knew this but completely forgot about it because I never let my machinery go below %60 as it has serious consequences.
PS5 / FS22
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

RODHA wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 8:46 am Ohh, ok. Thank you very much :hi:
I knew this but completely forgot about it because I never let my machinery go below %60 as it has serious consequences.
NP
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Promgames

Post by Promgames »

Hello,
I am a player of FS from 2013 and I have been programming Windows applications to manage and view mod folders, courseplay courses, game settings and savegame data. I published my first vb application in 2015 Coursedrawer, then mod manager pro, courseplay editor, courseplay mod updater, etc...

In 2017 the program includes also signature of my open source developer license to be accepted by windows store.

Now I am ready to publish the version for FS19, and I would like to publish in Giants Modhub, however, I do not know if the rules allows to upload other things than mods, placeables and prefabs. There is no room for Windows applications.?

I wonder if you can answer me if it's OK to upload Windows apps for FS19 in Giants modhub, or make it available to the community through the windows store.

Some images from the application

Thanks PromGames - LS ModCompany</t>
Mirk93

Post by Mirk93 »

szechla wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:39 pm are there any plans to fix workshop mechanics?

it is nearly unusable as it is - imagine you have a tractor with a plow and a weight, and you want to repair them
what you have to do now is:
- drop plow near the trigger
- drive away out of range of the trigger
- walk back to the trigger
- fix the plow
- pick the plow, drop the weight
- drive away with the tractor and plow
- walk back and fix the weight
- pick the weight
- drop the plow and weight
- drive the tractor back to the trigger
- fix the tractor
- reconnect plow and weight
- Voila!

am I the only one that thinks this is ridiculously crazy?

and it could be easily fixed by simply allowing to change the selected item in the workshop menu
Look at guys who can fix tools without removing them, just put the tractor out of the trigger and leave the tool inside.
To repair the tractor, just do the opposite. There is the yellow line that tells you where the trigger ends, now I take 30 seconds to do it.
szechla

Post by szechla »

Mirk93 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 12:18 pm
szechla wrote: Thu Jan 31, 2019 6:39 pm ...
Look at guys who can fix tools without removing them, just put the tractor out of the trigger and leave the tool inside.
To repair the tractor, just do the opposite. There is the yellow line that tells you where the trigger ends, now I take 30 seconds to do it.
i know that this is possible, but half the time it doesnt works - you stop few pixels too far and trigger takes the implement, few pixels too short and the trigger doesnt see anything

and if you have several things attached, e.g. weight or front loader with bucket on the front and some implement at the back it becomes impossible
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Michael5941 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:51 am
The repair option should be available as soon as the item drops below 100 percent.
Also, players should be able to disable the need to repair in the settings
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
petorious

Post by petorious »

Lisertan wrote: Wed Jan 30, 2019 11:31 am
petorious wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:19 pm A simple question guys.

Is the brand Marshall with its bale trailer and more importantly the QM1600 going to make an appearance? Very popular on the UK side of the game.

And if it is can the scale of the trailer be checked over this time?

Thanks
Peter
I honestly don't know.

Again thanks for taking the time to reply but...
My dad wants to know if my mum is at home as his phone is broken? I tell him I don't know..... or hang on I phone and ask and let him know the answer.

I appreciate you answering but could of you not asked the guy on the next desk or make a quick phone call to get an answer, I appreciate your busy with many questions but that reply of yours is a bit wet and lacking substance. A better reply would of been a "yes" or "no" or "I will get back with an answer soon"

Not one to moan but having a poor answer like that doesn't instill much confidence in the team.

Pete.
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

Lisertan wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:23 am
mirceast19 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:44 pm Do you, Lisertan, play FS19? (sorry to ask this, but I dont know if you play it or you are just a spokesperson who has never played FS)

Did you play / test the game before 1.0 was released? More than 1 hour? Ravenport?
Did you perform a full work on a standard field (wheat, for example)? But same jobs with the workers on a standard field?

* full work = you know: cultivate, sow, harvest; maybe weeds and spraying
* standard field = not all fields, just the first ones that we got in easy mode (ex. field no 19 in Ravenport)
Yes, I play it. Mostly Multiplayer to be honest, I'm not a big fan of singleplayer games in general, Love playing with friends.
I hope you are not a troll and you can answer all the questions seriously. I didn't asked what do you like to do. I asked if you played (/ tested) the game before 1.0 was released? More than 1 hour? Ravenport?
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

petorious wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:19 pm
petorious wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 4:19 pm A simple question guys.

Is the brand Marshall with its bale trailer and more importantly the QM1600 going to make an appearance? Very popular on the UK side of the game.

And if it is can the scale of the trailer be checked over this time?

Thanks
Peter
I honestly don't know.

My dad wants to know if my mum is at home as his phone is broken? I tell him I don't know..... or hang on I phone and ask and let him know the answer.

I appreciate you answering but could of you not asked the guy on the next desk or make a quick phone call to get an answer, I appreciate your busy with many questions but that reply of yours is a bit wet and lacking substance. A better reply would of been a "yes" or "no" or "I will get back with an answer soon"

Not one to moan but having a poor answer like that doesn't instill much confidence in the team.

Pete.
If he doesn’t know he doesn’t know... if it’s not in the base game then it’s probably not going to come into the game unless it’s a mod or DLC.
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
Smith Modding

Post by Smith Modding »

mirceast19 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:31 pm
mirceast19 wrote: Sun Jan 27, 2019 5:44 pm Do you, Lisertan, play FS19? (sorry to ask this, but I dont know if you play it or you are just a spokesperson who has never played FS)

Did you play / test the game before 1.0 was released? More than 1 hour? Ravenport?
Did you perform a full work on a standard field (wheat, for example)? But same jobs with the workers on a standard field?

* full work = you know: cultivate, sow, harvest; maybe weeds and spraying
* standard field = not all fields, just the first ones that we got in easy mode (ex. field no 19 in Ravenport)
Yes, I play it. Mostly Multiplayer to be honest, I'm not a big fan of singleplayer games in general, Love playing with friends.
I hope you are not a troll and you can answer all the questions seriously. I didn't asked what do you like to do. I asked if you played (/ tested) the game before 1.0 was released? More than 1 hour? Ravenport?
Why would he be a troll? He’s a GIANTS employee...
He said he played the game (which was your first question) but chances are he can’t tell you the testing process (aka your second question) You can probably assume he’s played more than an hour and played both maps based on his response
Smith Modding Co.
Christian Based Modding
Isaiah 30:23- He will also send you rain for the seed you sow in the ground, and the food that comes from the land will be rich and plentiful. In that day your cattle will graze in broad meadows.:
Playing FS15-19 on PC
Playing too much FS19 :mrgreen:
Specs-
i5-7300HQ|NVIDIA GTX 1050ti|16GB DDR4 RAM|1TB/500GB SSD/256GB M.2|Windows 10
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Hey Smith, he answered 1 out of 5 questions. Is there a problem with being disappointed when questions are avoided?
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
petorious

Post by petorious »

Smith Modding wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:49 pm
petorious wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:19 pm

I honestly don't know.

Pete.
If he doesn’t know he doesn’t know... if it’s not in the base game then it’s probably not going to come into the game unless it’s a mod or DLC.
Wrong attitude. As you may as well rename the topic to to just Questions, I clearly stated I understand the work rate they maybe under, but its a pretty simple question to answer or find the answer for. It would be off the top of my head one of very few brands to not make it into FS19 which would be a deep shame from the Uk side of things.
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

Smith Modding wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:52 pm
mirceast19 wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 5:31 pm

Why would he be a troll? He’s a GIANTS employee...
He said he played the game (which was your first question) but chances are he can’t tell you the testing process (aka your second question) You can probably assume he’s played more than an hour and played both maps based on his response
I'm sure he can answer with his words and he don't need someone alse to "assume" what he said.

If he is a GIANTS employee, then it should act like one.
And if we pay for FS and he is a GIANTS employee, he is paid by us to answer (he wanted to answer here), to inquire what the answers are, to ask GIANTS for us, not to easy say "I dont know" like "who knows, I dont know, I dont care, next question". If he dont know, dont say that, goes back in office, ask GIANTS and then come back and answer to us.

Please back on topic and let him to answer. Thank you.