Seed placeable station

niggle44

Re: Seed placeable station

Post by niggle44 »

On mod hub now.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Alagos wrote: Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:30 am Phigo, you buy ingame pallets of seeds per 1000 liter for 900, your calculations went wrong somewhere ;)
It should still be a bit more expensive
Yes - you are totally right with that. I apologize for that. I think I lost some of important aspects of that calculation in the last 12 hours. Will check that the next time I am playing...
PS4 und PC
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

I wonder if anyone in this thread can help me, so I’ve been goofing around on ravenport (it’s gonna be my test map for 19) and built my shop yard to practice with the landscaping tool and what not then went to plant some cotton just for fun with largest planter (it’s vaterstad but I can’t remember what exactly it’s called) and no matter what I do I can’t fill it with seed from the placeables I could fill my big seed hawk seeded no problem and in the planter I was able to fill the fertilizer but even after wrapping the dang thing around the seed fill point I never got a trigger, any help and advice would be greatly appreciated, happy farming guys and gals
Maxxum 135

Post by Maxxum 135 »

Hi Gimli54
I had the same issue when I tried. I then realised you have to open the cover on the top of the drill in the menu. Once opened the “refill” prompt appeared in the menu then it worked no problem.
Hope this helps.
BigTex114

Post by BigTex114 »

I just placed two different fertalizer refill stations on Ravenport. One costs 1.6 per litre and the other costs 0.8 per litre.

I'm thinking of switching out the more expensive one.

It also looks like there's a wide range of cost to purchase the stations depending on which mod you go with.

I bought one seed stock placeable and it didn't work.
Playing Marwell Manor on Windows :gamer:
BigTex114

Post by BigTex114 »

Gimli54 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 2:35 am I wonder if anyone in this thread can help me, so I’ve been goofing around on ravenport (it’s gonna be my test map for 19) and built my shop yard to practice with the landscaping tool and what not then went to plant some cotton just for fun with largest planter (it’s vaterstad but I can’t remember what exactly it’s called) and no matter what I do I can’t fill it with seed from the placeables I could fill my big seed hawk seeded no problem and in the planter I was able to fill the fertilizer but even after wrapping the dang thing around the seed fill point I never got a trigger, any help and advice would be greatly appreciated, happy farming guys and gals
I had a very large planter, the Vaderstat Tempo L16, in a contract job and tried to fill it at my refill station with no luck.
Playing Marwell Manor on Windows :gamer:
drb

Post by drb »

4 out of the 6 planters will not accept seeds from anything but a seed pallet. Seed tender auger wagon? Nope. Lift the pallet above the planter with a skid steer? Won't work that way either. It has been this way from day one.
Gimli54

Post by Gimli54 »

Maxxum 135 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:00 am Hi Gimli54
I had the same issue when I tried. I then realised you have to open the cover on the top of the drill in the menu. Once opened the “refill” prompt appeared in the menu then it worked no problem.
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the help but I tried that even before I posted with still no joy, was wondering if they made it this way for some reason or if it’s a bug, idk
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

Gimli54 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 9:24 pm
Maxxum 135 wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:00 am Hi Gimli54
Hope this helps.
Thanks for the help but I tried that even before I posted with still no joy, was wondering if they made it this way for some reason or if it’s a bug, idk
I've been having "Magic pixel" issues with a number of things so far (magic pixel = the one possible position, out of millions, that works)

The refill stations are very picky about how close what part of the machine is to them (WAAAAAY too picky, give us a hose or something)
Every one I've tried has different "requirements" and none open the cover automatically except for vanilla pallets. (or seeds with big bag)

Selling slurry from a spreader in the BGA is a gigantic pain. (the Zunhammer SKE is one is the one I tried)
I still have a marshmallow on top of the bga hopper I can't get down. :(
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

@ Seedy

there is always a solution for every problem, so I'll try to suggest you something:

1. If you having difficulties to refill Vaderstad Seed Hawk, you can buy the biggest auger wagon ( I think is the Elmer ) and fill the wagon from the Seed Refill Station and drive over to Seed Hawk and refill it.

2. Get the Garant TSA3000 , refill it from the Zunhammer and then drive the TSA to the BGA and sell your slurry.

I hope these two tips will help you.
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Is the pig feed silo coming to fs19
Spitfire55

Post by Spitfire55 »

What seed silos are compatible with Courseplay?

Can people please link to the Silos there using ?