GPS beta

Goose66

GPS beta

Post by Goose66 »

FYI for the GPS lovers. The beta is out on wopsters fb.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Tomazius96

Re: GPS beta

Post by Tomazius96 »

Here is the LINK: https://github.com/stijnwop/guidanceSteering

Please note that is still BETA! Also read all the instructions, it is all there!

And I think its obvious it is only PC.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Initial thoughts having downloaded and tried it, I don't like it. How long before we get a version like in FS17? That one was much easier to use and control then this one.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

If you have issues with the mod, or suggestions for improvements, I would suggest to open an issue at https://github.com/stijnwop/guidanceSteering/issues

The GPS mod from FS17 will most likely never make it into FS19, since its creator is now working for a competing farming game.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
AceOne

Post by AceOne »

cwattyeso wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:41 am Initial thoughts having downloaded and tried it, I don't like it. How long before we get a version like in FS17? That one was much easier to use and control then this one.
Be patient. There are more features to come like "turning on headland","implement offset line" and more. It's not finished yet and you can help to improve it with bug reports and/or suggestions on the github page.
Wopster

Post by Wopster »

cwattyeso wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:41 am Initial thoughts having downloaded and tried it, I don't like it. How long before we get a version like in FS17? That one was much easier to use and control then this one.
Hard to please everyone. If you make something realistic it's harder to use.. an easier edition will come with A+Heading. But other than that this has all the features as the 17 version had and more. And remember.. BETA.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

I'm actually quite happy with the version I tested earlier, it's not actually harder to use than the 'old' GPS mod, it's just different. Pretty sure the same number of controls are used for the features available so far.
Saving tracks actually looks interesting for this nice mod, could never get into it for the other GPS mod.

So, Wopster, keep up the good work! =) It's different, but its definitely worth learning to use!
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
oyildirim

Post by oyildirim »

I also am very happy with the current beta version. It lets me play much easier with a steering wheel while using the indoor camera. It especially makes spraying and fertilizing much more smooth, since it is difficult see the ground difference when there is a crop on top.

It is also really interesting to try something different than what we had in previous games, looking forward for those upcoming features!

Thank you and keep up the good work Wopster!
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Since the mod creator has now created a separate topic to keep people updated about the status of this mod I'm locking this topic.

Please have a look at Guidance Steering WIP updates for further information and discussion about the "Guidance Steering" mod.
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules