Versatile Machinery? Rostselmash owned?

chedly_farms

Versatile Machinery? Rostselmash owned?

Post by chedly_farms »

This is a pure speculation and wishlist topic. With that said, what are the possibilities of getting Versetile tractors and combines in the game since they are owned by Rostselmash? Would this be something other VG farmers like to see as a DLC? I wouldn't mind dropping an extra 15 American greenbacks for it. But I imagine the popularity is only a US and Canadian thing I suppose. The already have the combine in game, so let's just add a couple tractors and some cultivator equipment. Everyone can DLC speculate and hope right?
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Jalars86

Re: Versatile Machinery? Rostselmash owned?

Post by Jalars86 »

I would love Versatile's MFWD and 4wd tractors in the game. There are mods in 17 of both, but new models with the new texture system would be awesome.
FS22 on PC and Xbox One
garyst

Post by garyst »

I would buy a versatile dlc.
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

I'd love to see Versatile in the game, as long as "Big Roy" is added!
I'm from Scotland but love playing on the US maps with big fields and equipment, I'm sure this isn't just a US only thing.
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Versatile has only 3 tractors in production, no other equipment at all.
Even if Versatile comes, it would be part of the other DLC, also to notice that most likely older Versatile stuff will be
not added.
Why?
1. Versatile might be not interested in to advertise the older stuff.
2. Getting the older tractors blue prints, sound recordings would be not easy

Anyway, we have free Versatile DLC for Pure Farming 2018, i tried it and to be honest, did not like it much.
garyst

Post by garyst »

^^ have you ever visited the versatile website? They don 't just make 3 tractors, they also make combines, self propelled sprayers, tillage equipment, and seeders.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

+1 for Versatile DLC. Garyst is right, they have a good line up of equipment. As far as sound recordings of older Versatile tractors, well Big Roy has been fully restored and is at a museum, plus there are still a lot of those tractors still working around here. If Giants can track down and get recordings of Big Buds it would be no problem to get recordings of Versatiles. They could just come to our farm we still have two older models, one is from their first year in production. Besides, they run Cummins engines now and in the past so it shouldn’t be too hard to get sound. From what I know of Versatile they would probably be happy to have their tractors, new and old, represented. I doubt it would be hard to get blueprints for older models either, they are still built in the same place where they were started.
PS4
tuttle

Post by tuttle »

They still use the Buhler Versatile name virtually everywhere other than Russia. I’m surprised it wasn’t included on release. But hopefully they’ll add them.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

tuttle wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:47 pm They still use the Buhler Versatile name virtually everywhere other than Russia. I’m surprised it wasn’t included on release. But hopefully they’ll add them.
I think they dropped the Buhler name when Rostselmash bought the majority share in Buhler, now it’s just Versatile again. Even the smaller lines like Farm King don’t have the Buhler name on them anymore.

Edit:You are right Tuttle, I did find some that were branded Rostselmash for the Russian market.
Last edited by canadafarms on Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.
PS4
xClawx28

Post by xClawx28 »

I really want to see versatile in game as well their my favorite farm equipment manufacturer. I would like their line of Tractors, their sprayer, and tools added. As well as some of their older 4WD and the 276 Bi Directional.
FS 13 PC. FS17 Xbox. FS19 PC. FS22 PC
I'm xClaw Modding.
GenXFarmer

Post by GenXFarmer »

Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

I don’t like to get political on here but that doesn’t surprise me at all. Under our current government investment in Canada is leaving at an alarming rate.
Last edited by canadafarms on Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PS4
GenXFarmer

Post by GenXFarmer »

Versatile tractors aren't leaving Winnipeg.
There's even a new model coming out soon from Winnipeg which many North American farmers will like and would be good to see in the game.

Rostselmash is concurrently building the previous generation 4WD tractors in Russia to avoid the import duties.
Oh, I’m sorry, I thought this was America.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Yeah after reading the article more closely that’s what I figured too. Still, jobs will be lost and the economy takes another hit.
PS4
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

garyst wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:36 pm ^^ have you ever visited the versatile website? They don 't just make 3 tractors, they also make combines, self propelled sprayers, tillage equipment, and seeders.
I have indeed, just what i saw: 3 tractors and nothing else.

Please check yourself:
https://www.versatile-ag.com/EU/pages/product_dt.php

Or Australian website:
http://www.versatiletractors.com.au/
Ok, finally i saw North American website. These combines are both inside FS game already, under Rostelmash name