Mod request (older Massey Ferguson)

hoffna31

Mod request (older Massey Ferguson)

Post by hoffna31 »

Does anyone know if there are any older Massey Ferguson mods in progress for PC? The new MF tractors are cool, but the older ones are ideal for me. In specific, is anyone able to create the 1100 series Massey's including (1100, 1130, 1150, and 1155) all with the option of duals. Also, can anyone create or is anyone in progress in making any Massey 2675, 2705 (a 2675 with a turbo) and the 2775 and 2805, both including the option of duals and possibly the Turbo 2 intakes? The other desirable MF that isn't a tractor would be the 860 or 865 combines.

Thanks to anyone who can help.
TaintedBlackCat

Re: Mod request (older Massey Ferguson)

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Ahhh good old mod requests..again with this topic๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜พ ๐Ÿ˜น

All anyone knows officially when and which mods will be drip feed to us is either guessing or assuming as we rarely receive more than a vague update once a fortnight.

No one at this stage knows which mods will pass testing. We seem to be receiving a small group of mods about twice a week at the moment..a lot of them coming from GIANTS, most of which were surely ment to be in the game on release..

I'm sure we'll get the old MF tractor package down the track, all in good time...go back to FS 17 and play with the old MF mods, that's what myself and a lot of the contributors to this forum appear to be doing. More and more everyday...one by one
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!๐Ÿˆ . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
KWW92374

Post by KWW92374 »

I hope we get those mods you spoke about and the ones from fs17...the small tractors and implements are my interest.
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

Same the MF pack was my favorite mod besides seasons. Its oddly made me really interested in Massey Ferguson as a whole. A clever modder should get some form of sponsorship from Agco considering they're pushing for NA expansion again.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Yo could go back to fs17 and use bsm's mf pack. Or since you're on pc just mod them yourself.
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

hoffna31 wrote: โ†‘Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:46 pm Does anyone know if there are any older Massey Ferguson mods in progress for PC? The new MF tractors are cool, but the older ones are ideal for me. In specific, is anyone able to create the 1100 series Massey's including (1100, 1130, 1150, and 1155) all with the option of duals. Also, can anyone create or is anyone in progress in making any Massey 2675, 2705 (a 2675 with a turbo) and the 2775 and 2805, both including the option of duals and possibly the Turbo 2 intakes? The other desirable MF that isn't a tractor would be the 860 or 865 combines.

Thanks to anyone who can help.oh yes would love to see especially a MF 180,1105,2745 with animated parts including engine parts,when I was growing up we had those 3 MFs on the farm and boy weren't they great,very reliable,and can do anything you throw at them,also would like to see the Buhrer Komfort make a comeback along with a loader option,as well as glowing gauges at night and indicator lights come on when you start it up,also would like to see the smaller 4 cylinder version with an optional loader and can be cabbed or cabless,loves those,reminds me of a 1970's MF with rectangular headlights and reverse john deere colors,great tractors
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

hope to see these and even Massey Harris and Fergusons as well
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

TaintedBlackCat wrote: โ†‘Fri Jan 25, 2019 12:22 am Ahhh good old mod requests..again with this topic๐Ÿ™€๐Ÿ˜พ ๐Ÿ˜น

All anyone knows officially when and which mods will be drip feed to us is either guessing or assuming as we rarely receive more than a vague update once a fortnight.

No one at this stage knows which mods will pass testing. We seem to be receiving a small group of mods about twice a week at the moment..a lot of them coming from GIANTS, most of which were surely ment to be in the game on release..

I'm sure we'll get the old MF tractor package down the track, all in good time...go back to FS 17 and play with the old MF mods, that's what myself and a lot of the contributors to this forum appear to be doing. More and more everyday...one by one
those were great,but could be better,like working indicator lights ang gauges light up at night,would like to see those here too
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Drmattymd wrote: โ†‘Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:22 am
olskool farmer wrote: โ†‘Tue Jan 29, 2019 1:18 am hope to see these and even Massey Harris and Fergusons as well
No license
Who's to say that one could be possible in the future,never know but I always like whatever tractor I get
44mfarmall

Post by 44mfarmall »

Massey harris is owned by Massey ferguson
The Men,
The Myths,
The Legendary teams
we all know them as
the Modders and Developers
of this awesome franchise
we call Farming Simulator :this:
Heroes : All Modders
PS4 player
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

44mfarmall wrote: โ†‘Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:03 am Massey harris is owned by Massey ferguson
Exactly,Massey Harris and Ferguson became Massey Ferguson in 1958
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Drmattymd wrote: โ†‘Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:34 pm Again, that doesnt matter. Once a brand disappears, even if it becomes a part of another company, usually the licensing also disappears with it. Same with why consoles dont get IH or Farmall stuff.
Yeah,it's a real joke too,but I guess it is what it is
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

Fiat does not exsist anymore, but that one is ingame, is it possible to get ford as examle?
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

BearClaw wrote: โ†‘Wed Jan 30, 2019 1:34 pm Fiat does not exsist anymore, but that one is ingame, is it possible to get ford as examle?
Yeah true but old fiat tractors are awesome
NideyCU

Post by NideyCU »

If it is possible I think it would be cool to have a harvester that holds 20,000 to 30,000 liters of crop because of all the massive fields in the maps they already added to console it could be from any brand even lizard for what I care

P.S. John Deere 9400 would be nice also