Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Mkrieg333

Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by Mkrieg333 »

That was an amazing surprise along the news about CLAAS and the new beta update! Thank you so much Giants! :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Edit: Thank you also all the modders who are working hard to improve our gameplay, specially to Oxygendavid for all dedication to bring us Marwell Manor Farm!
Last edited by Mkrieg333 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
FS Velocity

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by FS Velocity »

Just seen it THANK YOU GIANTS!!! And Oxy always do amazing maps!!
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

The modders and testers are rolling out the mds now
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

It looks amazing!
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

It’s fantastic! 10/10 finally back playing fs19 again! Still don’t like the sounds but this glosses over that. Love the hot air balloon 😁
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

I think one of the four new maps is going to get a lot more love than then others.....
kevthedev

Post by kevthedev »

Uk maps are always the best and of the UK maps oxygendavids stand above them all :)
Cardos

Post by Cardos »

I've only had chance for a quick look around the yard, it looks fantastic! Thank you OxyD!

With this map, the dev version of guidance steering, and what seems to be improved engine sounds in beta 1.3, I'm actually looking forward to playing some FS19!
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

It’s going to be better riding horses around England’s green and pleasant land that’s for sure
stevoxsi

Post by stevoxsi »

Might have to give 19 another go tonight!
Fs11-15 on pc. Fs17 & 19 on xb1.
alpha117

Post by alpha117 »

Daft question, but can anyone open any doors/gates on the main starting farm?
Guil

Post by Guil »

alpha117 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:48 pm Daft question, but can anyone open any doors/gates on the main starting farm?
If you don't get the command appear or it just wont work try restart the game and it should work then.
suniboy

Post by suniboy »

By far the best map for FS19 for now. Attention to detail is simply amazing.
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

This map just blew my mind and restored my hope for fs19. Number one in my mind is the fact that the distance looks fantastic as i would expect from oxygendavid but worried about with 19. It now looks and feels like farming simulator should. Number two is the built in animals. OD along with other map makers have a better map making imagination than i do and I was afraid i was going to miss their great animal farm layouts. That fear is gone. Number three and the one i never expected and that blew my mind is how he just gave us the ability to scrap the whole yard and start over. The main yard is awesome so I'm not sure i would do it personally but i think its great that its available to those who would like to. I typically wouldn't play this "style" of map do to my always eventually working up to the largest equipment and extensive helper use but ill probably give this a go for now because it alleviates pretty much all my worries about the game going forward like distance views, textures, and bland maps with no farm to start on. Thank you oxygendavid.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
alpha117

Post by alpha117 »

Guil wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:52 pm
alpha117 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:48 pm Daft question, but can anyone open any doors/gates on the main starting farm?
If you don't get the command appear or it just wont work try restart the game and it should work then.
Nope, got map with no MODs at all, still no luck

Thanks to OxygenDavid.......reset controls sorted it out. All good up and running. Strange one
Last edited by alpha117 on Fri Feb 08, 2019 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.