Claas

olskool farmer

Claas

Post by olskool farmer »

So I see a Claas bailer,i was hopeing to see Claas in cosoles and thought sweet!! about time but no it more PC Mac horse pucky,can't those with consoles get more cool stuff for once? Sorry if SOME OF US here aren't daddy warbucks who has thousands of dollars to get a windows 10 or the latest MAC this is BOGUS!!!! what's wrong with you sony and xbox???? Give us a much asked for break and we aren't asking for a lot but jee whiz *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown*
jamesadams933

Re: Claas

Post by jamesadams933 »

Giants has announced a partnership with Claas(viewtopic.php?f=876&t=142479) hopefully this means a license agreement for the game and a DLC which should open the door for mods.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

jamesadams933 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:36 pm Giants has announced a partnership with Claas(viewtopic.php?f=876&t=142479) hopefully this means a license agreement for the game and a DLC which should open the door for mods.
Hmmm must have missed that one thanks,not trying to sound like I was ranting but it's share the wealth you know not everyone can afford a primo grade PC,but there are a lot of us here who love farm sim who only have consoles too who love FS 19 and want to also see it grow,and have more maps,vehicles,machinery,tractors,and harvesters both older and newer that we ALl can enjoy,as well as add to are farms and make them grow as well as have more of a variety of options and things to choose from,it's not just about farming,it's also about having fun while doing it too
jamesadams933

Post by jamesadams933 »

PC Might be worth looking into, it can run pretty good on a decent computer, I can run it on high setting on a $400 dell laptop, Usually play on Xbox tho as its just easier for me.
banditbooker17

Post by banditbooker17 »

Giants gave you John Deere didn't they? I mean it looks to me as though they are trying. Some things just take time. Why can't people just enjoy what they have for once. Just because one person has something doesn't mean everybody should have it.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

olskool farmer wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:15 pm So I see a Claas bailer,i was hopeing to see Claas in cosoles and thought sweet!! about time but no it more PC Mac horse pucky,can't those with consoles get more cool stuff for once? Sorry if SOME OF US here aren't daddy warbucks who has thousands of dollars to get a windows 10 or the latest MAC this is BOGUS!!!! what's wrong with you sony and xbox???? Give us a much asked for break and we aren't asking for a lot but jee whiz *thumbsdown* *thumbsdown*
You pay for what you get, not what you want. That's been known from the start, Giants never promises mods of specific brands, not for PC and especially not for consoles. Modders make what they want for whatever platform they want, Giants has nothing to do with it, except for the fact that they can't allow unlicensed brands on consoles.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Everyone should give Giants a break they are doing the best they can everything should be thankful for y'all have
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

All good things come to those who wait
Deereslayer

Post by Deereslayer »

Hoping for a Claas 970 or 980 forage harvester. Will plant the whole map in corn just to chop it! Have actually run a 960 in real life and its an absolute beast. Would have loved to have another 200hp behind me. 10 rows of corn dissapeared real fast.
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

jamesadams933 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:16 pm PC Might be worth looking into, it can run pretty good on a decent computer, I can run it on high setting on a $400 dell laptop, Usually play on Xbox tho as its just easier for me.
The day one can win the lucky lotto or can find the parts to build one,until then it's the next best joke to the electric car
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

Oh yeah ok,how bout you win the lucky lotto a buy everyone a pc that doesn't have one smart mouth,what makes you so high and mighty,your 5,000 dollar PC? give me a break
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

olskool farmer wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:45 am Oh yeah ok,how bout you win the lucky lotto a buy everyone a pc that doesn't have one smart mouth,what makes you so high and mighty,your 5,000 dollar PC? give me a break
Preach! I may just start a fan club in your honour Olskool. I've liked your previous posts, and love some heated and banterful debate.
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
olskool farmer

Post by olskool farmer »

TaintedBlackCat wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:55 am
olskool farmer wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:45 am Oh yeah ok,how bout you win the lucky lotto a buy everyone a pc that doesn't have one smart mouth,what makes you so high and mighty,your 5,000 dollar PC? give me a break
Preach! I may just start a fan club in your honour Olskool. I've liked your previous posts, and love some heated and banterful debate.
Well I'm sorry if I point out the obvious of what a bloody joke,...

Edit by Guil, watch the language please.
Cmtaylor

Post by Cmtaylor »

Ok guys relax giants and claas just partnered up so relax most likely we will see it just wait odds are the will be a DLC just need to give them time
Guil

Post by Guil »

Rantity rant, lockity lock.