Easy Shed with light Crashes

DCLecCod

Easy Shed with light Crashes

Post by DCLecCod »

Every time I place the easy Shed 3 with light it crashes the game. I'm on PS4, and this is on the Marwell Manor map. I have previously had crashing issues, now I'm assuming they had to do with having these sheds placed on a farm. But now it crashes immediately after I place the shed somewhere.
Thista

Maybe some combination of Mods?

Post by Thista »

Actually I'm having similar issues .... I've had the sheds installed and at first everything worked fine but now the game crashes like every 10 mins.
I've installed a few other Mods all along but they all worked fine till like two days ago. Right now I'm still figuring out which one causes the problem by deactivate/ activating them seperately.
Platform is PS4.

I have the following mods installed on the crashing map (Felsbrunn):

Composite sheds (by VertexDezign)
Easy sheds with light
Floodlights
Deactivating camera collision
Fuel station
Lime station
Government subsidy (last thing I downloaded - already deactivated, game still crashes)

Latest updates are all installed (FS19 version 1.2.0.1)
:hi:
Thista

Re: Easy Shed with light Crashes

Post by Thista »

So I tried a few things and finally it really seemed to be the sheds which caused the problem so i uninstalled them and was able to play without crashes for a few hours.

BUT in Multiplayer the game still crashed, even without the sheds (different map - Estancia Lapacho; mods active were: Lime station; Fuel tank; Floodlights and the "refill package" (placeable tanks with seeds/ fertilizer/ ....).

After restarting game and server it crashed again and stayed unplayable so I switched to Singleplayer to see which other Mod could've been the cause.

Singleplayer worked fine at first but started to crash again after like 5h and did it from then on every 5mins after restarting the game. So I actually doubt its a mod or otherwise I wouldnt have been able to play that long without crashes (?).

Anyways the active mods on this Map were: Composite sheds (by VertexDezign), Floodlights, Deactivating camera collision, Fuel station, Lime station.

Could've been the Lime Station as well because it's been on both maps ... I dont know

At first the Game just stopped running but since yesterday it crashes even with an error code of the PS4
(and to answer the question in advance: nope, the suggested action "restarting the application or PS" didnt help
Thista

Game crashes

Post by Thista »

Update: even with all placeables removed and with all mods deactivated afterwards the Game still crashes

I'm now going to uninstall the game (and then reinstall it to see if that helps .....

I was wondering if the crashes are caused by to many objects on the map?
I've had 932 of 1299 "object points" (or whatever you call them) occupied ....

I'm really clueless
SteelRodent

Post by SteelRodent »

I've had it crash when placing the sheds with rolling doors on Ravenport and that appeared to be a problem with the included (forced) landscaping and not the mod itself. I use lots of instances of the sheds with lights and have no stability issues from them. I do have performance issues with lights being on during night, especially around the animal pens, but that also occurs just by pointing headlights or the flashlight towards the animals and does not appear to be mod related.
Thista

Post by Thista »

actually the game crashes even without any mods then and now