Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

iB055

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by iB055 »

chedly_farms wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 7:31 am I know it's probably been discussed elsewhere, but I just realized that the two "garages" at the top of the farm next to the grain bin are actually Grain storage buildings.

At first I parked my combine in there thinking wow! These are way too big. Thinking Oxy made a mistake with the building size then I began studying the buildings themselves and how sturdy the thick concrete wall bottoms were. I then looked at the signs out front and seen the warning grain suffocation signs and it hit me that these are for grain storage.

So if there are people like me who try to play as real as they can, but still like to enjoy the game take this info any way you'd like.
I noticed that as well but figured the bin itself holds 500k so I'm using the buildings for bale storage.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Has anyone tried the biogas plant for bales or selling silage? Was just wondering if the biogas price bug applies to this map as it’s a mod map and some maps in fs 17 the crop prices on normal varied from map to map like lawfolds for example
Farmernell

Post by Farmernell »

Love the map Dave done a good job again but can’t sell milk at the dairy anyone else had this problem
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Just tried to sell some eggs and the marwell sellpoint does not take them. What can i do?
PS4 und PC
Bnevyn

Post by Bnevyn »

Anyone else having an issue with cleaning the chicken feed trough? I've tried the bucket and conveyor but nothing seems to be able to pick up the spilled chicken feed.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Bnevyn wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:37 pm Anyone else having an issue with cleaning the chicken feed trough? I've tried the bucket and conveyor but nothing seems to be able to pick up the spilled chicken feed.
I believe that is a bug which Oxy is aware of as I think it was mentioned during a livestream which he was in.
Bnevyn

Post by Bnevyn »

norfolk farmer wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 3:55 pm

I believe that is a bug which Oxy is aware of as I think it was mentioned during a livestream which he was in.
Thanks for the info. *thumbsup*
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Had that Problem First. Then i realised i had to buy the Plot. After that all was fine.
PS4 und PC
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Phigo wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:17 pm Had that Problem First. Then i realised i had to buy the Plot. After that all was fine.
The milk issue or the chicken feed issue? I'm getting ready to do dairy and chickens, so I'm curious if I should wait for the update until I do animals.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

On ps4, only get contracts for fields 1,2,3,10 and two transport.

Fields 5,6,7,8,11 etc either end up in a withered state or do nothing as they are never planted. The grass ones end up ready to harvest.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Crazof wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:34 pm On ps4, only get contracts for fields 1,2,3,10 and two transport.

Fields 5,6,7,8,11 etc either end up in a withered state or do nothing as they are never planted. The grass ones end up ready to harvest.
The west coast was the same,for the fields to regrow they have to have missions,I turned off plat withering to stop this
JCByellowguy

Post by JCByellowguy »

I also can not sell my milk. Just tried a few times on a test save using all means of milk containers and neither were successful. Im sure Oxygen David will patch it soon enough. Good thing I can apply for government aid while times are rough :lol:
Xbox One Farmer
Yellow Farmer with some Red mixed in
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

chedly_farms wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:21 pm
Phigo wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:17 pm Had that Problem First. Then i realised i had to buy the Plot. After that all was fine.
The milk issue or the chicken feed issue? I'm getting ready to do dairy and chickens, so I'm curious if I should wait for the update until I do animals.
Chicks
PS4 und PC
Newholland T8

Post by Newholland T8 »

Ritchie wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:05 pm
Patrick73 wrote: Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:42 pm Anyone heard and seen the jet flying over yet?
Only seen it when first opening the map up each time I've played it so far.
It comes back around every now and then, was nice to see it flying over while i was baling, im sure it's an F16
If it’s not blue then it just won’t do!
rody12

Post by rody12 »

I have the plowing option turned off, but the start menu still says the fields need to plowed. Because is says that, it doesnt turn blue when it needs lime or when its fertilized. Does this mean that I need to plow it once, or is it just a visual bug?
Xbox Series X
John Deere