Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Ivakis_Solo

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by Ivakis_Solo »

You have to plow once otherwise it won't disappear. And also you can click on the plowing state at the right side of the menu and it will disappear from the map. It's the same for all other states and crops.
I really like the way the map looks, the attention to detail is spot on but for my personal taste I won't play it. I hate when the animals are spread all around the map, I prefer them to be all at one place in one farm. I know I can start Farm Manager and build a farm of my own but I really like the original animal pins and how they look. It would be nice if we can get the animal buildings as a separate mods to build the farm the way we wanted.
Also, I noticed when I sold the farm in New Farmer Mode that all the moving doors, the cow slurry pump, the cow manure pit and some triggers have not disappeared!
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

chedly_farms wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:21 pm
Phigo wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:17 pm Had that Problem First. Then i realised i had to buy the Plot. After that all was fine.
The milk issue or the chicken feed issue? I'm getting ready to do dairy and chickens, so I'm curious if I should wait for the update until I do animals.
If there is an update. :hmm: :(
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Leicesterlichtie

Post by Leicesterlichtie »

Is it me or do the vehicles/equipment seem to require maintenance a lot sooner on this map? 2.5 hours ploughing & 70+% worn.
I think it needs to be a bit similar to how it was implemented with seasons on fs17

Fs15 on Ps3
Fs17 on Ps4
Fs19 on Ps4
Fs22 on Ps4
Enjoys growing sunflowers
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Ivakis_Solo wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 11:20 pm You have to plow once otherwise it won't disappear. And also you can click on the plowing state at the right side of the menu and it will disappear from the map. It's the same for all other states and crops.
I really like the way the map looks, the attention to detail is spot on but for my personal taste I won't play it. I hate when the animals are spread all around the map, I prefer them to be all at one place in one farm. I know I can start Farm Manager and build a farm of my own but I really like the original animal pins and how they look. It would be nice if we can get the animal buildings as a separate mods to build the farm the way we wanted.
Also, I noticed when I sold the farm in New Farmer Mode that all the moving doors, the cow slurry pump, the cow manure pit and some triggers have not disappeared!
The triggers, gates, fences and garage doors are linked to the animal pens. I think the sheep pen in the garage is described as ‘sheep, gates fences and doors’ so you need to sell them too.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 2:08 am
Preble 818 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 1:43 am Slot count is over 800 so there are less than 400 left but as mentioned you have a lot of buildings, all the animal pens, and a JD so its actually much better than it appears at first glance. I wouldnt anticipate problems with the slot count unless you just like having one of everything that would be hard to do.
The cow and sheep pens hold 500 each so I would assume the pigs and chickens are the same, plus 700,000 litres of storage over the 2 farms. There are even 2 huge bunker silos so it’s pretty much ready to go

I just watched Mr Sealyp’s first look video, I think he said 480 slots free, he is on PS4 though, Xbox may be different.
Slot count should be same on both systems,the forum would explode if they were different.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Fair point. I hadn’t checked the exact figure on my Xbox to say for sure though.
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

I have a max for any map of 1299 slots on xbox. Any one else got the same on xbox and or ps4?
G'day
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:00 am I have a max for any map of 1299 slots on xbox. Any one else got the same on xbox and or ps4?
Same 1299 slots on PS4.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
AndOnTheDrums

Post by AndOnTheDrums »

Seems Oxygen had a dustup over on the FS-UK forums and Frontier Design (Oxy, BB, etc) removed themselves as modding partners.

I say that to point out that Marwell Manor may not ever be updated/maintained. Bummer.
alpha117

Post by alpha117 »

Due to the terrible issues on FS-UK I don't think BB or OD will ever be seen again in the FS community, to be honest I don't blame them. Such a shame
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

alpha117 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:32 am Due to the terrible issues on FS-UK I don't think BB or OD will ever be seen again in the FS community, to be honest I don't blame them. Such a shame
What went on there? Don't know much about that
PS4 und PC
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Phigo wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:56 am
alpha117 wrote: Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:32 am Due to the terrible issues on FS-UK I don't think BB or OD will ever be seen again in the FS community, to be honest I don't blame them. Such a shame
What went on there? Don't know much about that
I can't say for certain what transpired but it makes me glad I quit modding back on FS15 when my computer died.
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
JP86

Post by JP86 »

I play this map on Ps4 pro,Game crash! Play time 1 hour. And i play original map, no crash play time 305 hours.
Play fs on Ps4 :this:
MattFendt939

Post by MattFendt939 »

Started on this map yesterday. The fields are huge!
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

They are... I tried to plow the middle starting field but it is not possible for me. Just can't do it. I hate plowing like nothing else...

I started to cut the edges on the left starting field so the helper has a bit of room. I will do it with the other fields. There will be enough field to work on. The map is awesome
PS4 und PC