ensilaje

Markinoseldekesiu

ensilaje

Post by Markinoseldekesiu »

Hello, good afternoon.
I have a problem: when the corn is ready to harvest, i use the forage harvester and its trailers.
I can't download the material in the corresponding bunker. I have checked all the controls. What could be the problem? I can't find any information on the internet. I hope you could help me, thank you very much in advance
game pc
Byteone

Re: ensilaje

Post by Byteone »

Are you pressing Ctrl + i when tipping in the bunker silo? :)
Markinoseldekesiu

yes and it does not work
Guil

Post by Guil »

Are you trying to tip in the bunkers at the Biogas plant and if so did you buy it first?
Markinoseldekesiu

I'm not trying to unload in the BGA bunker the one that is then fermented and loaded into the cart to mix grass and ensilage
Mancsguy

Post by Mancsguy »

How many trailers are you towing . Make sure the correct trailor is marked and also if its not the back trailor unattach any that are behind it

If it has to tip out the rear it wont if any other trailor is attached behind it
Markinoseldekesiu

I only have one trailer attached and it is a forwarder with which I should leave it to test with the forage of corn and green grass and it does not leave me with any of the two already desistale until the game twice I have removed the mod to test if it was guilt of some of them and still can not download.
However with the other types of crops such as barley, wheat, oats, beet, potato etc. I go to the bunker and it lets me download without problems
kaitto2014

Post by kaitto2014 »

Hi, can you tell me which map you are playing and which harvester, trailer and bunker you are using and if possible the step-by-step of what you did so I can try to reproduce the problem and check the log and try to identify what is happening?
Headpopper

Post by Headpopper »

Hello I am having the same problem, I´m on Feelsburn with using a forage harvester and unloading it to trailer, but then when I go to the bunker it doesnt even prompted me to unload...
Markinoseldekesiu

hello not uploading images to the web is the map that brings home the game is a the harvester is a krone of fodder and the trailer is also krone which has three axes thanks for the help
kaitto2014

Post by kaitto2014 »

Hi thanks for the information, I will be doing some tests but if you can tell me if you are using the BGA bunker or a placeable, if so which one (small, medium, large, single or double) and if there was silage in it before, also if you are on PC you can check the items.xml and look for a line the looks like this: <bunkerSilo index="1" state="3" fillLevel="101476.187500" compactedFillLevel="201412.703125" fermentingTime="64800000.000000" openedAtFront="true" openedAtBack="false"/>
fillLevel, compactedFillLevel, fermentingTime, should be 0.000000, if not set then o 0.000000 save the file and try again, if it doesn't work or if you are on console please give me a few days to test it and try to figure out what is happening
Markinoseldekesiu

hello I'm playing on the pc platform and I've tried the bga bunker that the map has predetermined and I've tried the colocable and neither of the two works.
I've also tried to find the items.xml to verify what you sent me and I can not find it anywhere, if you please send me a screenshot it would help me a lot or tell me where I can find the items.xml.
Thank you
kaitto2014

Post by kaitto2014 »

the items.xml is located in the savegame# folder where # is the number of the save slot you are using, eg. if its the first slot it will be savegame1 this folder will probably be in Documents > My Games > FarmingSimulator2019 . In the attached image you ca see the full path to the file, in the case I was using the 11th slot so the folder is ''savegame11''. when you open the file also check if the state variable is 0 (state="0") if not set it to 0 (zero), openedAtFront and openedAtBack should both be "false"

Also I've been trying to replicate the problem you described but every time it works just fine, this is what I did;

On Felsbrunn, I bought field #8 placed a double medium bunker silo, harvested corm with Krone Big X 1180 and used the Krone ZX 560 GD Loading Wagon to transport the chaff to the bunker, I filed the bunker compacted and fermented into silage, once it was done fermenting I opened the bunker and emptied it with the loading wagon and bumped the silage away from the bunker with the bunker and loading wagon empty I harvested more corn and unloaded it into the bunker with no problem, That was om PC with the patch 1.3 beta, so either the problem was fixed on patch 1.3 beta or I did something wrong and was unable to replicate the problem, if so maybe you can tell me step by step what you did so I can do the same.
Markinoseldekesiu

hello followed without being able to download the silage I have done everything you said and it does not work probe in the betas and everything and nothing, probe in different maps I have removed the mod to see if it was a problem of any of them and nothing that can be
Guil

Post by Guil »

Are you trying to tip chaff/grass into a bunker that already has fermented silage?