[READ] Stuck at saving

K Money

[READ] Stuck at saving

Post by K Money »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Vehicle/Tool/Model/Object: None, game save
- Issue: game stuck on saving screen, not in menu screen, on regular play screen with the saveing box active
- Single- or Multiplayer: single
- Steps to reproduce: haven’t tested to reproduce. Paused game with hot key, then decided to save just in case, pressed menu while game was paused, save icon appeared, saved and disappears exit menu, game still paused. Return to game a few minutes later, I paused game then save icon pops back up, no menu screen just the save icon, spinning, unable to do anything at all and had to force close the game.
- Does it happen on a standard map without mods yes/no not tested without mods
Platform; PC
Windows 7
DrBach

Re: Stuck at saving

Post by DrBach »

I've had this same problem twice now in the last week. It always seems to be when the hotkey is used (numpad + in my case), and it happens without mods installed too.

- DrBach
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Stuck at saving

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi!

Could you guys please add your log file? And name the exact repro steps again please: You pause the game via hotkey or the menu? Then save and then it gets stuck? What version are you on?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
K Money

Re: [READ] Stuck at saving

Post by K Money »

Can’t post log atm, long story short, not bet at home for a few days,
For me it was pause game with hotkey in my case the pause/break key on the keyboard, then while paused using an Xbox controller enter the menu to prompt an auto save, once saved exit menu again, u pause the game, again with the keyboard hot key, and the save icon re appears indefinitely

Side note, after force closing the game, it still successfully saved and nothing was lost
Platform; PC
Windows 7
Moses195

Post by Moses195 »

I had this only once, removed Courseplay and it went away, downloaded latest version courseplay today, will test tomorrow.
Loki's Farm

Post by Loki's Farm »

its happen also to me until Patch 1.2.0.1, but i have update now to version 1.3 beta and still not happen. i suggest you guys to update in latest version (beta)
K Money

Post by K Money »

It’s not a major issue for me personally just an inconvenience, as it only happened once and after I had saved myself, any other regular uninterrupted saves are fine, But I figured I’d report anyway just I case there is a deeper issue within or anyone else is hit with it
Platform; PC
Windows 7