USA style mods for console

JohnDeereFarmer2019

USA style mods for console

Post by JohnDeereFarmer2019 »

Hey guys I love the game but I really enjoy seeing more USA style mods. Along with some more John Deere mods like the 9r, mowers, rakes, balers, etc. Also why can’t the Wilson trailer be loaded with more pigs for example I have loaded numerous of Wilson trailers in real life and on average you can get 200 head of full grown hogs on there. I really do love the game but if you wanna get more realistic that’s a good start. I do play on console and not the computer
JD for life
chedly_farms

Re: USA style mods for console

Post by chedly_farms »

In B4 buy a PC response.

I would also like to see more North American styled equipment. Preferable a New Holland small baler, or NH hay rake, and would love for them to get Vermeer and Gehl, but they are based in Germany, and unless the get themselves a good Consultant based here in North America, I doubt they will put much effort into it.

But please for the love of all things farming, please someone out there, some modder who wants to go down in history as the BEST MODDER EVAR, make a "popping Johnny" aka a 2 cylinder John Deere. <--I cook a real good steak. Wink wink
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
JohnDeereFarmer2019

Post by JohnDeereFarmer2019 »

I agree more American style equipment would be great I don’t care what brand honestly lol just would like to see more American style stuff
JD for life
PrincessJessi84

Post by PrincessJessi84 »

buy a pc :lol: seriously tho.. jk.. it has more to do with who is doing the modding.. most modders r not from north America.. they reside on the other side of the big pond.. and their mods reflect this.. like me.. every single mod ive made for myself was done of something I wanted.. something I liked.. something I was familiar with.. being from N.A. (U.S. specifically) these r the kinds of things u would want.. but folks like me seem to represent the minority in the modding community.. it would seem that a relatively small amount of modders who actually possess the talent to make a quality mod from scratch r based on this side of the pond
https://fs19communitytrader.freeforums.net/
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
Samsung CFG70 27" Curved gaming Monitor 144HZ (1920 x 1080)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Controllers - T150 Pro, Side Panel, TrackIR7, TM Stick
Crazof

Post by Crazof »

I would just like to see the dashboard speed read mph, when I have the game set to mph. Instead of seeing mph in the hud and km on the dashboard.
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

It'd be great to see an actual north american map.... maybe even one that finally looks like the Farm Sim cover box art from the last two games lol
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

A big ol Kansas style map would be amazing. Something like this. Huge fields perfect for corn and grains.

Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
PrincessJessi84

the yard in that map would use 900/1200 slots lol
PC
PC - Ryzen 7-2700 8core, 32gb ram, 2x2tb SSD, RTX 2080 SUPER 8gb, GX-850 Gold PSU
Displays - ASUS ROG Strix XG43VQ 43” Super Ultra-Wide Curved HDR Gaming Monitor 120Hz (3840 x 1200)
2x 24" Dell Monitors
iB055

Post by iB055 »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:14 am the yard in that map would use 900/1200 slots lol
Yep and after acquiring some of the basic equipment to operate a large farm like that there wouldn't be any slots left for a few placeable trees if we ever get any. :frown:
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

PrincessJessi84 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:14 am
I know :neutralnew: But a man can dream... :lol:
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Airborne82nd

Post by Airborne82nd »

Addictedtofs wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 5:14 am A big ol Kansas style map would be amazing. Something like this. Huge fields perfect for corn and grains.

Excellent idea, but as mentioned, i don't see a lot of modders wanting to do it, being many as was stated aren't from the states. And then Giants wants to seemingly please lumberjackers and cattle farmers as much as we grain farmers, causing a huge claustrophobic mountainous mess, as we just seen on Giants American map, and from modders themselves.

But i have another idea that may get us a map (s) like that and i'll come out with a thread explaining how.
wiseguy49

Post by wiseguy49 »

From what I've seen - a lot of modders just don't want to go through the headache of submitting mods to Giants modhub. It used to be "well let them tell me what's wrong and that will make my craft better" well I can tell you it's not that way anymore. They run the maps through their programs/scripts and they spin out random material/shader errors that have no affect on gameplay at all - at least not on the PC side.

Again not trying to be negative just speaking the truth from what I've seen.

Not to mention too, those kind of maps (like above) would be better as a 4x one, something which can't go on consoles.
PrincessJessi84

well.. as for the 4x thing.. honestly.. that's only speculation at this point.. with changes to the game engine its hard to say if the error that was preventing large maps from reaching console r still present.. I think the looming concern with a 4x map would/should be the slot limit.. but as to that pic.. it kinda feeds me an idea.. 4x map.. huge wide open spaces.. with houses few and far between.. and instead of a yard and town(s) and sell points and all that.. just.. whats in that pic.. or similar.. a huge complex where u house your equipment, store product, produce product (wool, milk, eggs, etc) and "sell points".. the sell points could be outgoing shipping docks with static semi trucks waiting to haul it all away.. idk if im conveying my thoughts here but yea.. a mega farm setup.. one of those multimillion dollar setups where country farming blends with huge mega corp.. thoughts?
PC
2x 24" Dell Monitors
Poizonous

Post by Poizonous »

I would love to see a Canadian map come to console, but I doubt that will happen.
PS4 FS15/FS17/FS19 | PS Vita FS14/FS16/FS18
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

Poizonous wrote: Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:17 am I would love to see a Canadian map come to console, but I doubt that will happen.
Even better! But I've always just stuck to asking for the USA style since the U.S. has a bigger presence here than us Canucks lol