Mods dont show up

rody12

Mods dont show up

Post by rody12 »

The new mods, the new maps for example, dont show up in my mods section. I'm on Xbox One x.

Does anyone how to fix this?
Xbox Series X
John Deere
Goose66

Re: Mods dont show up

Post by Goose66 »

Press the left stick down to show all mods
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
rody12

Post by rody12 »

Goose66 wrote: Sat Feb 09, 2019 3:40 pm Press the left stick down to show all mods
That dit it! Thanks

Silly :lol:
Xbox Series X
John Deere
NielsB

Post by NielsB »

I have the same issue but on ps4. Anyone know how to solve this?
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

NielsB wrote: Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:50 pm I have the same issue but on ps4. Anyone know how to solve this?
Press L3 to show all mods when you are on the latest mods tab.
NielsB

Post by NielsB »

Thanks, that worked
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

I liked latest mods in 17 much better, avoids confusion and multiple post that people cant find the news mods. Even thier twitter has people thinking mods must be PC only since they dont show up on consoles in game hub without clicking a button to short through new or top mods.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

If people would actually look at their screen a bit better, these questions wouldn't need to be asked. Afaik the game actually tells you at the bottom of the screen that there's an option to 'show all mods'.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Although it would be better to have the "show all mods" as the default position and be able to then filter to show top mods only.
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

[quote="x Lethian x", Translation=Google]
"This is intentional: By default, only "topmods" are displayed. This remains exclusively reserved. To see all, press the corresponding button"

viewtopic.php?f=957&t=141161#p1093497
x Lethian x wrote: Thu Jan 17, 2019 12:56 pm Hi Vamp!

Das ist Absicht so: Standardmäßig werden nur "Topmods" angezeigt. Das bleibt diesen exklusiv vorbehalten. Um alle zu sehen, musst du die entsprechende Taste drücken ;)

Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

I know it might seem unconventional, but that's how production wanted it so we won't be switching it the other way around - sorry :(
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
D3nnisd

Post by D3nnisd »

x Lethian x wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 8:36 am I know it might seem unconventional, but that's how production wanted it so we won't be switching it the other way around - sorry :(
Why is that though? I don't mind it, but i feel that in this early stage you shoot yourself in the foot. People not seeing the "show all mods button" will think theres no mods around.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

The thought was to give the mods a focus on the top mods - since we basically allow all sorts of mods now on console as well in FS19 (edits for example), we wanted to filter them to show top mods by default so they get more attention. Is also a way for modders to try and up their game to achieve the top mod flag ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

x Lethian x wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 9:12 am The thought was to give the mods a focus on the top mods - since we basically allow all sorts of mods now on console as well in FS19 (edits for example), we wanted to filter them to show top mods by default so they get more attention. Is also a way for modders to try and up their game to achieve the top mod flag ;)
I truly appreciate your difficulties in teaching people how to use their consoles. I appreciate your endless patience too. Really the instructions are on our screens...maybe learn to read, read a book, a pamphlet or a leaflet..when the screen says press L3 for "all mods" ...Press it, so we normal peeps can keep our sanity!!
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

I have a brilliant idea, too: Press one time the mod menu to see all new and updated mods! :biggrin2:

Or do you really like it like now:
Press mod menu, to see all folders (with top mods), second press to show all folders with all mods, third, forth, fifth or what else if you don't change the register to the left to get to the newest mods and now press one more time to see all newest mods, because somebody forget to put them in one category (or you can search flood lights in the maps category, OK, this was solved by now). :confusednew:

But attention to top mods is more important than one easy step.
Or: who cares about one million users time, if a few modders get the chance to try to achieve the top mod flag.
I think modders are users, too! :lol:
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR