[READ] Giants real problem with saving roughly every few saves

Stevo0114

[READ] Giants real problem with saving roughly every few saves

Post by Stevo0114 »

Hi Giants I seem to have a problem with saving my progress whether I have it on manual or auto saves around every five or six saves my game crashes and I lose all the work I've done since previous save. I had this problem in fs17 exactly the same fault I had a year old xbox one s for fs17 now I have a xbox one x which is only a few months old so I don't think it's the hardware it's quite annoying not knowing whether your work is gonna save or your gonna have to repeat it.It has not been happening until last night and today I'm on New Bartelshagen so wondering maybe the modded maps please are you aware of this problem has anyone else reported it and can you fix it please
Many thanks in advance
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Stevo0114

Re: Giants real problem with saving roughly every few saves

Post by Stevo0114 »

Hi why has no one replied to my problem just happened again if u can't fix it can u give some advice what it may be that's causing it
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Giants real problem with saving roughly every few saves

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi there!

Did you experience this only on the New Bartelshagen map so far? Can you recheck this by just doing the following: Creating a game, saving that shortly after game start, then maybe buying a tool and saving again and so on and so forth. Does this really happen after a fixed amount of saves?
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images