Animal placeables

BreadedVirus

Animal placeables

Post by BreadedVirus »

The animal placeables in FS19 are absolutely terrible and very unrealistic. OxygenDavid has done Marwell Manor as it should be. Cleaning out the cows and better pastures.

Would be nice to see GIANTS follow his lead and implement this in their base maps.

Thank you 🙏
the big print giveth the small print taketh
niggle44

Re: Animal placeables

Post by niggle44 »

Totally agree - non of the Giants animal placables are in any way related to real life (at least in most countries).
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

Then they cost to much for what daily income is generated. FS19 introduced a expensive placeable system with no adjustment to the economy. This made unbalanced gameplay that was made even worse with "tweaks" to make animal production to be more realistic. I've said from the beginning the new placeable system opened up a can of worms that needs a large overhaul. If they dont find a means to quantify balance pretty quickly FS21 will have the same issues.
MattFendt939

Post by MattFendt939 »

The animal pens by Oxygendavid are really good. Hopefully they will be released for us to place ourselves at some point in the future. It's just a case of being patient.
redglasses

Post by redglasses »

Its too bad we cant outline our own pens with fences and troughs, its a real shame
Playing Lincoln Creek on PC
Upload your screenshots here: IMG server
My Discord
Remember there is no need to spread your manure around the forums :wink3:
Jack of all trades, master of the skid steer
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Or make a whole 4x4 map a lovely set of pasture for some cows/sheep/pigs..would be awesome to see 60 or even 600 cows that you owned rather than the 8 that is currently shown in that tiny pen. Looks like a petting zoo. Some of us farmers just own pasture, we don't do the whole arable land grind. Would be cool to be a sole beef or dairy farmer in game.
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
gordon861

Post by gordon861 »

What I would like is a version of the existing animal placeables but as a mirror image of the existing, would make life easier when placing multiple units.
--------------
Hey Giants, when are you going to pull your head out of your backsides and actually talk to us?
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

niggle44 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:51 am Totally agree - non of the Giants animal placables are in any way related to real life (at least in most countries).
Cleaning out the cows gives a more realistic feeling to the game and adds more interaction with them.

Love it.
the big print giveth the small print taketh
cdsang

Post by cdsang »

The closest thing I can find to a 4x map with animal placeables is DonDiego Map. It does have both small and large square fields.