Cleaning animals on fs19

Patrick73

Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by Patrick73 »

Someone commented on a YouTube video that a layer of woodchips in the feeding area keeps the animals clean! Anyone tried this?
trey53

Re: Cleaning animals on fs19

Post by trey53 »

Yes. Works perfectly.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^ on console?
CMDRTAKEDOWN

Post by CMDRTAKEDOWN »

Yes this works just tested this on the pigs. Sped up time and the pigs stayed at %100 while the cows and sheep kept dropping.
PS4
PS5
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^^ thanx everybody. Love this game,I’ve never played a game with so many options and solutions to problems
Alexandro

Post by Alexandro »

If you don't want to buy forestry implements you can use straw instead, it also looks more realistic, but you can use other materials, just not what the trigger sees as food for that particular animal pen. Grass for pigs, pig food for sheep and so on.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Alexandro wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:40 pm If you don't want to buy forestry implements you can use straw instead, it also looks more realistic, but you can use other materials, just not what the trigger sees as food for that particular animal pen. Grass for pigs, pig food for sheep and so on.
Lots of farmers use wood chips / wood shavings to bed cows and horses, so it's pretty realistic to use it instead of straw.
MarkSH

Post by MarkSH »

It's 1 minutes' work once a day for each pen. Why spend 20 minutes laying a straw floor to save 1 minute a day? Why the need to make a bigger mess to avoid having to clean up a small mess regularly? There's not a lot to do with the animals anyway, so if you just want to avoid playing the game, turn it off. If you want to have cash, edit your save file or get the money hack and wait a bit then save the game and stop playing.
kintino

Post by kintino »

MarkSH wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:18 pm It's 1 minutes' work once a day for each pen. Why spend 20 minutes laying a straw floor to save 1 minute a day? Why the need to make a bigger mess to avoid having to clean up a small mess regularly? There's not a lot to do with the animals anyway, so if you just want to avoid playing the game, turn it off. If you want to have cash, edit your save file or get the money hack and wait a bit then save the game and stop playing.

I think everyone is free to do whatever they want inside the game, each one has a different style of play, just because some do not like to do certain service does not mean they have to abandon the game. Pathetic argument.

Cleaning the animal sites over time becomes a bit boring even more when you have many to take care of, tips are most welcome.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^^ correct,it’s your game so you play how YOU want! In my opening post I did say “ has anyone tried this” Not you SHOULD do this
MarkSH

Post by MarkSH »

kintino wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:32 pmI think everyone is free to do whatever they want inside the game,
Never said you weren't. However, you still did not answer my question. WHY are you doing that? I mean, you can also just turn the computer off and do something else. Why are you choosing one and not the other?

Or, in this specific case, why are you defending yourself against a claim I never made, as if I were accusing you of wrongdoing ("ur playing it wrong!") as opposed to explaining why you're playing that way.
MarkSH

Post by MarkSH »

Patrick73 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:37 pm ^^^ correct,it’s your game so you play how YOU want! In my opening post I did say “ has anyone tried this” Not you SHOULD do this
Again, not telling you you cannot.

But AGAIN you aren't telling me why you are.

Is it impossible to answer?
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

I’m not doing it, it was intended as a tip if anyone was interested and to see if anyone had tried it successfully. That’s what this forum used to be like,full of tips,info and advice before people like you came along who feel the need to pick every post apart
FarmerJeff

Post by FarmerJeff »

kintino wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:32 pm
MarkSH wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:18 pm It's 1 minutes' work once a day for each pen. Why spend 20 minutes laying a straw floor to save 1 minute a day? Why the need to make a bigger mess to avoid having to clean up a small mess regularly? There's not a lot to do with the animals anyway, so if you just want to avoid playing the game, turn it off. If you want to have cash, edit your save file or get the money hack and wait a bit then save the game and stop playing.

I think everyone is free to do whatever they want inside the game, each one has a different style of play, just because some do not like to do certain service does not mean they have to abandon the game. Pathetic argument.

Cleaning the animal sites over time becomes a bit boring even more when you have many to take care of, tips are most welcome.
When he said ‘turn it off’, I understood that to mean turn off the option to clean animal troughs, not abandon the game, though a couple words could have been added to avoid misunderstanding
FarmerJeff

Post by FarmerJeff »

I often think that if people who argue on the internet about what originally were the most innocent topics could meet each other, these arguments would never begin. Humans face to face communicate in several ways, not only with words, and to reduce the communication to only words without tone of voice, facial expressions, body language, and so forth, can lead to broad misinterpretation and offense taken. Internet forums limit our humanity. Off my soap box.