Farm Simulator 19 Xbox One X bad frame rate

Benpe

Re: Farm Simulator 19 Xbox One X bad frame rate

Post by Benpe »

Plineman2011 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:27 pm I sent an email to Giants and they are aware of the problem and working on a release to fix it. That is all they said.
Of course this is written ...
Console version has never been tested! This is visible throughout the game. It won't be better because the consoles are down *****. One S is just as bad. Especially if you have AI.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Benpe wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:37 pm
Plineman2011 wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 4:27 pm I sent an email to Giants and they are aware of the problem and working on a release to fix it. That is all they said.
Console version has never been tested! This is visible throughout the game. It won't be better because the consoles are down *****. One S is just as bad. Especially if you have AI.
The game plays fine on my One S, not had a problem with frame rates, bugs, crashing except one occasion where I had too many pallets piled up in one place (25-30) and the game slowed down a bit, and I use workers on most fields, sometimes 2 or 3 per field if it’s big enough.
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:56 pm
Benpe wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:37 pm
The game plays fine on my One S, not had a problem with frame rates, bugs, crashing except one occasion where I had too many pallets piled up in one place (25-30) and the game slowed down a bit, and I use workers on most fields, sometimes 2 or 3 per field if it’s big enough.
2AI work and low fps.... Not near 30
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Benpe wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:06 am

Clearly experiences vary then.
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:30 am
Benpe wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 12:06 am

Clearly experiences vary then.
Well, it's just that I'm not playing for ca. 2 months (last update).... Because for me the unplayable category of the game. If there had been a demo version, I wouldn't buy it, because it didn't mean anything. Many bug, few fps ...
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

Welcome to the club, I had an xbox one x and was sick of the frame rate drops.

Giants has forced me to spend €1,300 on a PC to get proper frame rate.

If only they released a proper game from the start I would not have had to spend money.
markare

Post by markare »

They never forced you to do anything. Did they contact you and make you buy a pc , did they hold a gun to your head and march you to a shop to buy your pc.

Farm SIM always has its bugs and problems at the beginning of each game cycle, as does every single game released by anyone .

It may be taking time to sort through the bugs and problems but they will get it done like they always do. I'm not denying there are problems but that comment about them forcing you to spend £1300 on a pc is just downright ridiculous.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
bader420

Post by bader420 »

Mless wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 7:10 am
TaintedBlackCat wrote: Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:05 am Same issue here, especially around the lovely😼 town of Ravenport at night. The area around the shop with all the lights is a bad area for frame rate. I went back to FS17 a couple of days ago, just a bit over the bugs, glitches and other annoying issues. 19 will get better with time, just gotta wait it out.

*PC players, please do not suggest we all go out and buy a new gaming PC, it's not helpful and is getting really old😾. We play on console for many reasons, i.e. the ability access to awesome games that are console specific. Thanks in advance*
I have the exact same problem although I play on an S. Driving past the shop at night is literally unplayable. This is the worst of the frame rate issues but I still constantly have them everywhere else. My whole game is plagued with stuttering frame rate.
That's weird I don't have that problem on first gen xbox one
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

markare wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:48 pmIt may be taking time to sort through the bugs and problems but they will get it done like they always do. I'm not denying there are problems but that comment about them forcing you to spend £1300 on a pc is just downright ridiculous.
Aham.... this is not a preview / alpha / beta version, i know :confusednew:
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Richard Dower wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:14 pm Welcome to the club, I had an xbox one x and was sick of the frame rate drops.

Giants has forced me to spend €1,300 on a PC to get proper frame rate.

If only they released a proper game from the start I would not have had to spend money.
:hmm:

You are moaning because you decided to play on a platform that offers you a much better gaming experience??? :lol:
the big print giveth the small print taketh
markare

Post by markare »

Benpe wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:55 pm
markare wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 12:48 pmIt may be taking time to sort through the bugs and problems but they will get it done like they always do. I'm not denying there are problems but that comment about them forcing you to spend £1300 on a pc is just downright ridiculous.
Aham.... this is not a preview / alpha / beta version, i know :confusednew:
Where did I mention it was a demo/alpha/beta version ??

Its a sad but true fact that game publishers push games before they are completely finished, I have not seen a fully polished game release in years, pretty much since digital downloads and console internet connections became a thing. They can published flawed games, and they do, then release patches continuously to try and fix their bugged game, not just Giants but every single game publisher.
:hi:
Scottish farming with all the n00bery
Xb1
Sometimes stream, depends how I feel
http://aatg.freeforums.net/ work in progress
JohnDeereLimo

Post by JohnDeereLimo »

It sounds like the irrigation systems in some of these farmers' eyes are working overtime.
BC144601

Post by BC144601 »

NuclearW4rf4re wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:17 pm I'm having the same problem.
No mods and getting a very low frame rate.
Screen is flikkering, so bad.

The game experience is shockingly bad.

I never regret buying fs17, but I do regret buying fs19!
I also regret buying Farming Simulator 19.
I bought my copy from Xbox live store and I tried three times to get a refund and they said NO.

Farming Simulator 19 Is a Dumpster Fire.
There's no way I'm buying the next game.
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

BC144601 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:00 pm
NuclearW4rf4re wrote: Mon Jan 28, 2019 8:17 pm I'm having the same problem.
No mods and getting a very low frame rate.
Screen is flikkering, so bad.

The game experience is shockingly bad.

I never regret buying fs17, but I do regret buying fs19!
I also regret buying Farming Simulator 19.
I bought my copy from Xbox live store and I tried three times to get a refund and they said NO.

Farming Simulator 19 Is a Dumpster Fire.
There's no way I'm buying the next game.
I did that too. Since there was no demo, I trusted that there were no problems outside of the bug.
I was wrong. This is. That's because of the low fps and fps drops it's almost unattainable.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I think you're all over reacting.
Yes there are some bugs, but they're working on it.

Plus no game had mods right after launch. At the moment I think we can't complain about the number of mods we're getting each and every week
Ignorance is bliss