Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Jd2140

Re: Marwell Manor is Finally Here!

Post by Jd2140 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:03 pm Have you tried different barn types? There was one shed pack that caused some people problems on console.
Cheers for the suggestion RR, I was using the original barns from giants ,had the same prob on felsbrunn before the update came out ,so just put it down to a glitch ,but will try some of the mod barns and see what happens
ck-claw

Post by ck-claw »

Just registered here, to say hello and loving the map!
Pc player and from Somerset,great to have an English map :)
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

ck-claw wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 1:37 am Just registered here, to say hello and loving the map!
Pc player and from Somerset,great to have an English map :)
Welcome to the forum 😊
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

Anyone else not able to clean the chickens? I went to clean them with the front loader bucket and it wouldn't scoop. Nothing in the bucket; first time the bucket was used.

I was able to clean my sheep with the same tool after I was unsuccessful with the chickens.

I also tried the conveyor method, but wasn't able to pick anything up.

(Sorry if this has been asked before. The thread was so long I wasn't able to get any search results.)
Ceasice

Post by Ceasice »

Lindydanny wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:09 pm Anyone else not able to clean the chickens? I went to clean them with the front loader bucket and it wouldn't scoop. Nothing in the bucket; first time the bucket was used.

I was able to clean my sheep with the same tool after I was unsuccessful with the chickens.

I also tried the conveyor method, but wasn't able to pick anything up.

(Sorry if this has been asked before. The thread was so long I wasn't able to get any search results.)
As far as I know you are suppose to purchase the land for it to work...
xgaetx

Post by xgaetx »

IceUul wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:13 pm Very nice UK map, much better than i expected. I was not very much exited about these UK maps in FS17, mostly because courseplay and helpers would not work there, but thanks to newer version of courseplay and the missing of hedge collision, it is possible to use courseplay (still beta) on this map.

For me biggest let down was that i need to buy all the equipment at start, even the things i do not need later, because all the fields need plowing and lime.
I tried the map for the first time with Courseplay 6010078 (latest version as of yesterday) and it didn't work well. The courseplay hud appears, I can record courses but once I click to start the course, nothing happens. Well, the helper is in the tractor or combine and a big yellow arrow pointing towards the starting point of the course appears but the vehicles never moves even if I place the vehicle right under the first point of the course? Did anyone noticed that?

I checked if it was courseplay related by going back to Estancio where I had started playing and it all worked fine there.

Tonight or tomorrow, I'll try to remove all the mods and see if it works.
Lindydanny

Post by Lindydanny »

Ceasice wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:30 pm
Lindydanny wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:09 pm Anyone else not able to clean the chickens?

As far as I know you are suppose to purchase the land for it to work...
I didnt even notice that. Thanks!
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

xgaetx wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 2:59 pm
IceUul wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 2:13 pm Very nice UK map, much better than i expected. I was not very much exited about these UK maps in FS17, mostly because courseplay and helpers would not work there, but thanks to newer version of courseplay and the missing of hedge collision, it is possible to use courseplay (still beta) on this map.

For me biggest let down was that i need to buy all the equipment at start, even the things i do not need later, because all the fields need plowing and lime.
I tried the map for the first time with Courseplay 6010078 (latest version as of yesterday) and it didn't work well. The courseplay hud appears, I can record courses but once I click to start the course, nothing happens. Well, the helper is in the tractor or combine and a big yellow arrow pointing towards the starting point of the course appears but the vehicles never moves even if I place the vehicle right under the first point of the course? Did anyone noticed that?
This one is courseplay error, has happened to me on many maps, few times on Marwell Manor also, game restart will help.
xgaetx

Post by xgaetx »

IceUul wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 6:18 pm
This one is courseplay error, has happened to me on many maps, few times on Marwell Manor also, game restart will help.
Thanks, I will try that.
Cheers
rody12

Post by rody12 »

Has anyone already done some logging? I want to start logging but I want do it in a way that it makes some sense, as it is a UK map.

Tips?
Xbox Series X
John Deere
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

that's weird, i looked in the mods section (ingame) yesterday and this doesn't show up?

Awesome news, i might actually start playing FS19 now, however, i fear that without courseplay, gearbox, gps and follow me, I'm going to get frustrated pretty quickly!
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Coldlandlord wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:59 pm that's weird, i looked in the mods section (ingame) yesterday and this doesn't show up?

Awesome news, i might actually start playing FS19 now, however, i fear that without courseplay, gearbox, gps and follow me, I'm going to get frustrated pretty quickly!
Have you clicked on show all mods as the new way modhub is arranged is quite misleading and it is definitely there. As for courseplay there is a beta version which I've been using with little problem though a complete of the less needed features are not on it yet, There is a version of GPS from wopster again in beta. Both of these beta versions can be downloaded from git hub.

https://github.com/Courseplay/courseplay

https://github.com/stijnwop/guidanceSteering
Coldlandlord

Post by Coldlandlord »

wow, i got soo frustrated with the game i sacked it off an have missed all these developments! great news!
JD92

Post by JD92 »

a great map !! fits all three styles of play .. I've already done some tests and I think to start from scratch with the pig barn and the field 6, if I'm not mistaken .. only one thing, for me OD had to leave, if it was possible, the original prefabricated to be able to insert them in a second moment .. the rest is fantastic with the seasons it will be even more
Kloever

Post by Kloever »

Sorry to open an topic what wasn't used for some time, but i thought why not continue here with a question instead of making a new topic.

My question, or issue, is that i have Marwell Manor and want to use Courseplay. I have downloaded the latest version of Courseplay true Github. I can make a route to the sellpoint from my silo. I started recording with my filling point(under the loading pipe) and stopped before after making a round.

But, nothing happens. The driver start the course, goes to the sell point and returns. And again and again and again. But no loading seeds. I have enough seeds in the silo. I reverse the course, start from filling point, drive over the tipping point and to the store and back, it works but it will unload at my own tipping point because it is a tricker(?) and i will go from there to the sell point.

How can i fix this? Because i think that where the Silo is placed is a bit to small for Courseplay