W.I.P Marwell Manor Farm

Phigo

Re: W.I.P Marwell Manor Farm

Post by Phigo »

Newfarmer13 wrote: Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:12 pm Anyone else having a problem with the silage pit in south views barn. I bought the land and filled the pit with 2 loads of grass. Saved the game and when I returned the grass was gone. This has now happened twice. Any others having this problem? Also I am unable to sell milk at the dairy
Milk seems to be a known issue and should be part of the first update (which was mentioned in another Topic to this map) as well as the issue with the egg-sellpoint.

I did not read anything about the Silage at south view - will give it a try later today...
PS4 und PC
Eische

Post by Eische »

Hi all,

I gave that map a try as it looks very beautiful. Unfortunately I found strange issues:

1. There are objects below the map surface. Cars are driving there and there seems to be something like a interactive icon (light green in front of JD tractor)

2. For testing I sold all buildings of the main farm. But I can not place objects in the area, where the sheep pasture was. The game tells me, that there is a collision with an other object. I also can not landscape there.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

The cars will be driving under the map so they loop back around onto the road. It's better than them doing a loop above the surface because then they look like their driving through the air.
G'day
Gibby321

Post by Gibby321 »

I noticed that there is a butterfly that is a solid object. It flew in front of my tractor and stopped it dead in its tracks
Eische

Post by Eische »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:44 am The cars will be driving under the map so they loop back around onto the road. It's better than them doing a loop above the surface because then they look like their driving through the air.
Thanks for clarification! I don't know anything about map building.
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

Neither, i'm on console. So i'm just having a guess :lol:
G'day
Moartl

Post by Moartl »

Gibby321 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:18 am I noticed that there is a butterfly that is a solid object. It flew in front of my tractor and stopped it dead in its tracks
Yeah, same here. Hope this collision will be removed in an update soon. Besides of that it's a really great map! *thumbsup*
Turbojugend

Post by Turbojugend »

Gibby321 wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 3:18 am I noticed that there is a butterfly that is a solid object. It flew in front of my tractor and stopped it dead in its tracks
It's a nod to Iron Butterfly.
heyimbill.com
Mike3650

Post by Mike3650 »

Moartl wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 9:16 am
Yeah, same here. Hope this collision will be removed in an update soon. Besides of that it's a really great map! *thumbsup*
It will be in v1.1, no date yet.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Mike3650 wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 10:57 am
I will miss the killer butterflies :biggrin2: The first time I hit one near the bridge it took me a while to work out what I had crashed into as in most crashes my blame is clear to see :biggrin2:
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

That Bridge is Close to be the only Point in game where I drive 1st Person. It is a fun game for me to chase that Butterfly and wait for the next time I hit it. :search:
PS4 und PC
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

norfolk farmer wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:20 am

I will miss the killer butterflies :biggrin2: The first time I hit one near the bridge it took me a while to work out what I had crashed into as in most crashes my blame is clear to see :biggrin2:
Last night, when I instantly dropped to 0 from 32 mph I thought I clipped a part of the bridge or something.
That should be a Marvel (studios) butterfly in Marwell farm :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Offspring of Mothra is my guess, we need someone to mod Godzilla in to the game now to defeat that pesky creature! :lol:
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

RODHA wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:03 pm
norfolk farmer wrote: Wed Feb 20, 2019 11:20 am

Last night, when I instantly dropped to 0 from 32 mph I thought I clipped a part of the bridge or something.
That should be a Marvel (studios) butterfly in Marwell farm :biggrin2:
Before it disappears I have now taken to tracking down the butterflies for collisions, last night I hit one with a Fendt 1050 which ended up upsidedown spinning it's wheels in the air :biggrin2:
ratonbox

Post by ratonbox »

Love the map, it's amazing. I already have 60 hours played on it. Just want to say thank you and that you deserve to have a paid pack like the Modern Classics was for FS17. It's good to contribute to modders that bring quality to the game.
PS: have a pint on me! check your "cleaning" fund. :))

Just one question/request: can we make the hedges removable by plows? I imagine it's a bit of work, but it would be nice to be able to merge fields 19 and 1 into one mega grass field. Also I could make a clearing between field 2 and the horse ranch, near the river as I've built a road there to shorten the path to fields 13, 14, 9, 10 and 12 from the farm.
I imagine it's kinda late in development to ask about this, so if it's not possible i will wait until then next version is released and just edit the map locally to remove the hedges in question.