Bad game fs19

abslayer

Re: Bad game fs19

Post by abslayer »

Really disappointer in FS 2019
hugassi

Post by hugassi »

I speak for myself, because I am certainly a generation three decades before many of those who pass here in the forum; just to remember that in the old days we were not lucky enough to have the updates that are possible on the internet today and we only played what we had since we bought them until the next game came out and luckily we would have a better game.
I agree that everything is not right but in particular with regard to the FS I bought and played all (PC / PS3 / PS4), I have a total of +3600 dedicated hours with total passion for the genre and even with errors and failures that are not few , I'm loving every hour of game evolution.
Thanks Giants and thanks to all moders for everything they add to the game base!

I'm sorry if my English is not the right one.
GIANTS Software: Partner Program :hi:
malachi6

Post by malachi6 »

When FS17 came out the complaints were monumental and some of the bugs truly game breaking.

I get the feeling FS19 is rushed and not the game Giants were planning upon releasing. And they stuck slavishly to their release deadline.
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

Could you please cite some of those complaints when FS17 was released please?
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Procobator wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:47 am Could you please cite some of those complaints when FS17 was released please?
The fs17 forums are here

viewforum.php?f=962

👍🏼
Homerthehulk

Post by Homerthehulk »

Long time PS4 player, don’t post on here to much we seem to be lacking in polite agree or agree to disagree mentality. Personally I think Marwell Manor was a game changer for FS19. Up until that point the game felt flat compared to what we were used to before with FS17. I’ve read somewhere on here also about the slot system on console, now I’m running on a PS4 with Marwell Manor map, a good selection of JD tractors plus assorted equipment, and I’ve got 150 odd slots left! I’ve noticed though the game lags from time to time even with this many slots left. I’ve yet to find a farmer anywhere that would do everything you could do on FS with forestry etc, so if your running out of slots my appinon would be maybe your trying to do to much. So do I think it’s a bad game, no I don’t! I beleave it’s at the limit for consoles! Which unless Sony/Microsoft release more powerful consoles won’t be rectified by gients as not there fault. So keep up the great work gients and mod makers. Any mod is a good bonus.
abslayer

Post by abslayer »

Playing on a PC Marwell Manor and a lot of custom maps has no sell points for people not using trains.
Maybe trains don't work also.
Fact is game was released way to early with a lot of bugs.

It was Filter it was not turned on DUUUU
Last edited by abslayer on Wed Feb 27, 2019 6:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

As a console player my take is they need to work on console version of FS as long if not longer than PC. From what we've been told the console version was put together in the last few months before release hence we got zero vids or screenshots of console version before release and it shows. A beta would be welcome and useful to Giants for fixing issues before release.and keeping so many things secret before release isn't fun anymore since there were missing features in 19 that were standard in 17. Giants let the community help make your game better FS 19 was rough and maybe a bit too ambitious for the limited time you put it together. Let us help test it as well as mods.and I agree the updates on the English forum is lacking. When is the console update coming out im sure you have a firm date now , what about the dlc announcement that supposed to be 2 or 3 weeks 3 weeks ago? I play FS 19 almost daily but it will be my last full price purchase.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

malachi6 wrote: Tue Feb 26, 2019 8:05 pm When FS17 came out the complaints were monumental and some of the bugs truly game breaking.

I get the feeling FS19 is rushed and not the game Giants were planning upon releasing. And they stuck slavishly to their release deadline.
I've seen a lot of people saying this... I am not doubting it but I never experienced any problems with 17 playing on PS4. I speak for myself but I don't remember any bad glitches and the American map was actually nice to play on and I liked it.

Again speaking for myself, but this games release is just blah...
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:56 am
Procobator wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 1:47 am Could you please cite some of those complaints when FS17 was released please?
The fs17 forums are here

viewforum.php?f=962

👍🏼

Not a very credible citation. Your answer and opinion seem very ancidotial. If you want to have a more compelling case you will need to work on that in the future.

Based on reviewing the older FS17 forums it appears that there was an lot less complaints for 17 when it came out than there is for 19. I’m not sure if that was your intent or that you didn’t really research it. I’m thinking the latter.
JohnDeereLimo

Post by JohnDeereLimo »

Bad thread. Don't like the game? Play something else.
Jeramy

Post by Jeramy »

Here is a list of things fixed with the 1.4 patch to FS17.

viewtopic.php?f=876&t=107856

I would say, looking at that list, FS19 is in better shape this early in it's release than FS17 was.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Procobator wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:03 pm

Not a very credible citation.
I can see your point but the thing is with the FS 17 forums is that the moderators used to regularly remove threads that got old to keep the forums tidy. It wasn’t until Lisertan started 4 months after the release of 17 that they decided not to “clean up” the forums anymore. At the beginning of 17 there were tons of threads with complaints and the forums at that time were much more active than they have been for 19 IMO
PS4
Procobator

Post by Procobator »

Do you have a reference to this cleanup of the forums for 17 you allege? If you could provide a link to a discussion that would be most helpful. Thanks.
canadafarms

Post by canadafarms »

Procobator wrote: Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:16 pm Do you have a reference to this cleanup of the forums for 17 you allege? If you could provide a link to a discussion that would be most helpful. Thanks.
I don’t know what you would like me to reference, one day they just stopped removing threads. Ask Guil or Don Apple I am sure they will remember. From what I can remember the general question forum was kept to 2 pages, once a thread hit the third page it was gone.
Last edited by canadafarms on Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PS4