[FS19]DevBlog - Let’s Bale!

Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

[FS19]DevBlog - Let’s Bale!

Post by Chaki »

Hello farmers, and welcome back to the devblogs for Farming Simulator 19. Today we’re discussing the major focus of the upcoming Anderson DLC - baling! To begin, let’s introduce you to the new addons: the BioBaler WB-55 and associated bumper, attachable to any tractor with at least 200 HP. These are used to knock over, "inhale" them, and then process poplar trees into wood bales.
Of course, you’ll need the space to plant your poplars first, then wait for them to grow.

Once you’ve got your bales ready, you’ll need to transport them! While we have tools in the game already for this, we’ve also added four more from the Anderson brand. They are:

The RBM 2000, with a capacity of 24 round bales.
The RBMPRO 2000, also with a capacity of 24 round bales and a different arm design.
The STACKPRO 7200, with a capacity of 16 square bales.
The TSR 3450, with a capacity of 14 square bales.

Once you’ve got your wood bales, these can be sold to the sawmill for a tidy profit. This is another revenue stream to continue to improve your farm, purchase larger and better equipment, develop new land, or whatever you wish!

Alongside these additions there are also several other new vehicles:

A new round bale wrapper, the RB580
The PRO CHOP 150, a new straw blower, used to create straw bedding for your cows and pigs.
The M160, a log loader.

We also have two new mixer wagons with large capacities - the A700 at more than 23,000 litres, and the A950 at over 29,000. These will be especially useful in combination with our final two new tools IFX720 and HYBRID X XTRACTORs. They are new type of tools in Farming Simulator: Inline wrappers. We’ll be diving deep on those in our next blog, so stay tuned.

Thanks for joining us for this run down of the Anderson Group Equipment Pack DLC, coming to Farming Simulator 19 on all platforms in the near-future.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support
Jeytav

Re: [FS19]DevBlog - Let’s Bale!

Post by Jeytav »

It's nice to see the return of devblogs.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Do poplars regrow in fs19? Hope this will be the new cash cow!
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

I never heard of inline wrappers before, so I looked ‘em up on YouTube.

And now I’m wondering...
What do they do with those big sausages of wrapped bales?!
Leave ‘em there, or...?

How’s is work?
Ignorance is bliss
Deora

Post by Deora »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:37 pm I never heard of inline wrappers before, so I looked ‘em up on YouTube.

And now I’m wondering...
Leave ‘em there, or...?

How’s is work?
I believe that they leave them. But they aren’t that common in the Netherlands aswel.
FS19 and FS22 on PS4
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Deora wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:56 pm I believe that they leave them. But they aren’t that common in the Netherlands aswel.
I know. That’s where I’m from :)
Ignorance is bliss
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

iwan073 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 5:37 pm I never heard of inline wrappers before, so I looked ‘em up on YouTube.

And now I’m wondering...
Leave ‘em there, or...?

How’s is work?
Yes, in real life, the sausage stays where it was wrapped. Then you cut back the plastic as you retrieve silage bales from the end, at the rate that you are feeding them over winter. It is similar in operation to untarping a silage pit (bunker silo) progressively over winter as silage is fed from one end.

To accommodate this, usually the raw silage bales are hauled in to the yard before wrapping and the "sausage" is created in or near the yard where it will be more convenient to feed out of during the winter (as opposed to bagging out in the field and then having to take a tractor and wagon out to the field every day to retrieve bales as you feed over winter).
Giuh

Post by Giuh »

New DLC looks great! Might consider trying out poplar planting.
Also, hope the bale physics get fixed next patch, when you stack and drive near them (not touching) they wiggle a lot to the point they dislocate and fall.
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

How about before trying to sell me something, you fix the thing I currently own; like maybe release a devblog on 1.3 before the DLC sales pitch.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

There weren’t enough threads already to complain in?
Ignorance is bliss
Richard Dower

Post by Richard Dower »

When is the game being fixed ?, giants have time and resources to make this very expensive DLC....but not to fix a game customers paid for ?
Miketeg

Post by Miketeg »

Proud to see a hometown (Quebec, Canada) company to bring their equipment to the game!

Vive le Québec :)
Has been dairy farmer - From Quebec, Canada
French is my first language, please excuse my English :-)
Hunter 3556

Post by Hunter 3556 »

I think that Giants needs to make it for ps4 because pc gets a lot more than console
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Miketeg wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 8:07 pm Proud to see a hometown (Quebec, Canada) company to bring their equipment to the game!

Vive le Québec :)
Vous etes du Quebec Mike?
J'aime la belle province :smileynew:
Especiallement la poutine :biggrin2:
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Hunter 3556 wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:39 pm I think that Giants needs to make it for ps4 because pc gets a lot more than console
If your talking about the DLC it will available on all platforms on 26th for $9.99 for nonseason pass owners and those on PC.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC