Grizzly mountain

MrBgam1ng

Re: Grizzly mountain

Post by MrBgam1ng »

Your welcome Jeramy , have fun logging and creating your farm.
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

This is really a beautiful map. I've spent hours clearing land and imagining how my farm would look. Made two decent sized fields, but, i cannot place any buildings. Is this the bug where you cant place on top of cut down trees? Stumps removed obviously
MrBgam1ng

Post by MrBgam1ng »

AndyPandy, theres probably a deep underground stump you cant see . Try to use a small placeble like the presure washer to pin point the area were the hiden stump migth be and go back with stump grinder to take it out .
Metal Moss

Post by Metal Moss »

I believe that could be your andypandy, on pc we can hit f4 and see everything underground, and I do notice even though It appears I ground the tree stump all the way, theres still more stump. Then I move the ground lower to get at it, then level it back.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

redglasses wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2019 4:16 am Image
Here’s my little farm, not the greatest view but should work for now, note the map to see where I built it
Pretty much the spot where I'm working on right now. I got a small field left from yours right at the road where I seeded my first oats. North from the little path from that field is my 2-horse paddock and I expand eastbound. The plan is to build a small animal-farm with one small pasture of every kind. Only small vehicles and fields. The crops only for animals. Money should come in from logging (depth free since day one and almost 300k in the bank but have a harvester to buy in the next hours...)
MrBgam1ng wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 4:35 pm I agree Golfcart did a great job carving a farm out of it , i got some vids of mine on youtube aswell . Feel free to have a look at it .
You the Mr. B from "Field B" in that GCJ-lets play?
PS4 und PC
Jeramy

Post by Jeramy »

Ha, now I feel dumb. Just put down the trailer farm house. Have only cut down a dozen or so trees. My test object was poorly chosen and now I am so very excited to play this map.
MrBgam1ng

Post by MrBgam1ng »

Phigo,yes i am MrB from field B on Golfcart Jockey lets play .
AndyPandy

Post by AndyPandy »

Mr Bgam1ng and Metal Moss, thanks for the advice, i'll certainly look furter into the stump underground thing
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

MrBgam1ng wrote: Wed Mar 06, 2019 3:38 pm Phigo,yes i am MrB from field B on Golfcart Jockey lets play .
Could you share a link to your YT-Chanel?

Have you (or anyone else) Problems with the helper on your created fields? On mine the Helper does everything but a good Job. Are those the "underground-trees" everyone is talking about? As I am on console, I cannot make them visible and don't feel like testing with the Kärcher...
PS4 und PC
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

:sadnew: Hi all I'm on console and this map broken just installed it today when I load it up it's good for 5 mins then it intermittently freezes or I can get in vehicles but can't drive them also can't walk use equipment and suchlike.It says on screen you need to start this machine constantly! I see it already been updated! I have deleted as it's unplayable a little sad as I can't play Marwell manor or Mercury farms as I'm waiting on updates didn't have this many problems in fs17!! Thanks to the modders I've been playing loads but now am stuck may give Alps panorama a go see if that works.
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
MrBgam1ng

Post by MrBgam1ng »

@ Phigo , im not sure how to post links , im kind of a noob when it comes to things like that , but my youtube is the same name MrBgam1ng . About your workers , yes i do get that problem but its usually always because of a hiden stump . If you use the landscaping tool and move it over your field and if it turns red at any spot , there's a stump there .
MrBgam1ng

Post by MrBgam1ng »

@Stevo0114, the map is definitely not broken , it does take a few min to load in , but all the other problem you mentioned your the first person i heard having this problem . Are these problem your getting is it in single player mode or multiplayer ? There will be no update done on Grizzly Mountain for console , there's and update out for Pc on FDR web site . The 2 changes are the woodrack at the mill and all the logs on the ground have been removed .
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

There is an update to the map if you are on PC to improve the sell point and performance. See the FDR logging youtube/facebook for more info.
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

bossmanslim wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 3:27 pm There is an update to the map if you are on PC to improve the sell point and performance. See the FDR logging youtube/facebook for more info.
Y not on console? The Wood-Sellpoint is a pain in the backside of consoles as well :frown:

To the Wood on the ground: does it appear after every reload of my savegame? Because I have a path where a log is lying and removed it yesterday. I hope it is gone for good...

MrB: Thanks - I will have a look.
PS4 und PC
MrBgam1ng

Post by MrBgam1ng »

@Phigo , if you sold or grind the logs on the ground there gone for ever . And why no update for console , there's a few reason , 1 is it would require console players to start a new save game and FDR team doesn't want to do that to us , 2nd reason i wont get into on this forum . If you do a bit of digging in some of FDR vids Comments you can find it .I also talked about in a few streems but i dont remember wich one .