[FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Karlox

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.3.0 Beta Branch For Windows

Post by Karlox »

Anyone with the filltypes tipped on ground showing grass texture, on mod maps. Try this and see if it helps:

Patch game to 1.3 beta, search the original game files for densityMapHeightTypes.xml
Copy paste the file to the modmap, overwriting the old file.
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

I am heaving this eerie feeling, there seem to be dark clouds hanging over FS19. Lots of people I know have already given up on the game.
A few thread pages back I said that I'll be waiting patiently for the full 1.3 release. I've got to say, patients is wearing thinner by the day. :hmm:
The game had/has it's bugs from day one. Most games nowadays have btw. Rolling out unfinished products in hopes of feedback from the costumer and then with that feedback rolling out patches is what is normal thees days. That's wrong. *thumbsdown*

Putting out stuff from the previous game (FS17) is not what I want. I want a game that runs,... Yeah, sounds obvious but it isn't.
Patches is what we need, not old stuff from a previous game. Lock your dev' team up in a room, Get rid of there phones and only feed them when results are made. Release them when the game runs well.
When all is well, work on DLC's, addons and the works. Priority now is,... FIX THE BLOODY GAME. :gamer:
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Sorry to say that the game runs fine for the most part.
And to fix the ignorance on your nice post, only a few key people actually need to work on these patches, the rest doesn't have the knowledge to fix the things that are reported or complained about.
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
LS09God

Post by LS09God »

Alagos wrote: Fri Mar 08, 2019 3:46 pm Sorry to say that the game runs fine for the most part.
And to fix the ignorance on your nice post, only a few key people actually need to work on these patches, the rest doesn't have the knowledge to fix the things that are reported or complained about.
The 'key people' are the Dev's, those are the ones I am addressing to. The rest of the employers can roam free as they like.
What I meant is, you see loads of mods and older stuff from Giants coming to this game ported from older games. That in itself is fine, but the base game is a mess. Even the guys that are not making patches are fully able to test. We do not have to do that for them.

The game runs fine, that's not the issue. When using multiple inputs and clicking or pushing any button, the wheels on the tractor go crazy. (Day one bug)
The character even jumps in the air a little, with every mouse click. Helper function is *thumbsdown* . It's like the binding of keys is worse than ever before.
Sometimes when loading a saved game, things go bust. Loading stops and never resumes. Just to name a few bugs of the multiple ones.

Well you can read through every post here and see lot's of unhappy guys and galls.
Specs:
ASUS ROG Strix X570-E mobo.
AMD Ryzen 5 2600 processor.
Corsair 32Gb DDR4 internal mem.
Sandisk 1Tb SSD as boot and game drive.
Samsung 1Tb hdd for general storage.
Gigabyte RTX2070 super graphics card.
Razer Naga Chroma mouse.
Logitech G27, G13. Saiteck HOTAS pro.
Razer BlackWidow Keyboard.
Fiber connection.
mirceast19

Post by mirceast19 »

Guil wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 11:15 pm Yes, the patch will come before the DLC.
The next patch will be the good/final/stable patch? Someone is testing it before?

Or it will be just another beta/patch - that we will have to test again and have to report another bugs about 3 months - that then will require another patch?

Just asking, nothing offensive. Any rumors? Because here it seems to be just rumors on the forums, no officially announces, no dates, nothing serious, just unofficial rumors.
ekeenan

Post by ekeenan »

Here is to hoping the patch is being tested in house. Even with the beta release, there were still bugs being reported so they will have to make sure that whatever was not covered in the 1.2 release will be covered in 1.3.
apokf98

Post by apokf98 »

Devs abandon this game SAD.They focus on the DLCs and ignore all the bugs such as mysterious hitboxes,weird AI cars, fake engine sound-RPMs, and optimization.Its gonna be dead game till the end of 2019
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

apokf98 wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2019 5:34 pm Devs abandon this game SAD.They focus on the DLCs and ignore all the bugs such as mysterious hitboxes,weird AI cars, fake engine sound-RPMs, and optimization.Its gonna be dead game till the end of 2019
Then who knows. But unfortunately, that's just what's in the news and action.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Sounds like some unhappy customers. I can't imagine why.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
apokf98

Post by apokf98 »

thumbwiz wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:47 am Sounds like some unhappy customers. I can't imagine why.
So you tell us that you don't have any complaint from the game .All bugs are fixed ,sound is ok ..
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

apokf98 wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 11:00 am
thumbwiz wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:47 am Sounds like some unhappy customers. I can't imagine why.
So you tell us that you don't have any complaint from the game .All bugs are fixed ,sound is ok ..
I guess you didn't catch my sarcasm. Trust me, I know how you feel. I've seen many threads on these forums from people stating their dissatisfaction with the game and the long wait for fixes. The game was released almost 4 months ago, is still not working as expected for many people, and yet, paid dlc is almost here.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Days since beta patch with no real comments form Giants: 31
Tech-E

Post by Tech-E »

Youuuhouuu GIANT ???? !!! Is there anyone on board ???

No communications EXEPT for DLC, which have around 10 tweet\re-tweet a day :lol:

That you are unable to fix anything we know but communication with customers (that keep your studio alive) is the first respect *thumbsup*

I just hope that the changelog of the Beta 1.3 will not be the same as the official 1.3 which we are waiting from more than a month.... Hope that you have fix more bugs during this time... Your behavior since the launch is unbelievable.
iwan073

Post by iwan073 »

Guess they're having a hard time fixing things. Cause this takes ridiculously long.

It's not even the waiting that annoys me. It's the lack of communication
Ignorance is bliss
Chaki
GIANTS Software | Community Coordinator

Post by Chaki »

Heyo, sorry it kinda fell off my table that i wanted to post it here too:
1.3 proper (as in: the non-Beta version) will release before the 26th of March. If that changes, i'll update this thread.
aka Chris - Community Coordinator - Professional Wolf - Typer of Keys

Technical Help [EN/DE] - Bug Reports - Support