Something has to be done, this place is a mess imo

FarmingRemasterd

Something has to be done, this place is a mess imo

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

Hey guys, just poped on here, and its truly sad, there are request threads everywhere, and the rules state that repeat and clutter threads are prohibited, so by allowing all of this, wouldnt they be breaking their own rules? Thanks for reading, hopefully in not the only one that feels this way!
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
Rasping rabbit

Re: Something has to be done, this place is a mess imo

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I tend to leave things to the mods to decide how they run their forum. But out of curiosity I counted how many threads there are requesting mods.

At the time of this reply, there are a total of 75 threads on the first page of this section of the forum. 6 of those are request threads. Hardly seems like everywhere in my opinion. I tend to not read them if the title of the thread doesn’t interest me in any way.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I think this place is fine. There are a good amount of serious, helpful threads. And enough threads for people like myself who want to debate (playefully argue). I've never seen a new user who genuinely needs help, be ignored or ridiculed. It's actually quite tame and way more helpful than 92.4% of the internet. We're all VG farmers who like farming electronically. Even though some of you do it wrong.

I'm kidding.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Guil

Post by Guil »

At one time all console requests were made in one thread in the modding forum. It was then decided to stop using that thread as most users didn't use it as intended so here we are.
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

Giving console users their own forum to complain in would make the other boards less annoying
Ritchie

Post by Ritchie »

Would be less work to give you your own forum though and leave the rest of us as we are.
Guil

Post by Guil »

sootysax wrote: Wed Mar 13, 2019 2:22 pm Giving console users their own forum to complain in would make the other boards less annoying
And locked. Don't take this discussion any further.