Variable spray usage

Goose66

Variable spray usage

Post by Goose66 »

Reading the description, it works on spreaders such as manure, herbicide etc. Worked great with a lime spreader showing 300l/He.
But with this installed, seeders with fertilizer capability do not use any fertilizer but the field shows it as fertilized. Display shows 0.0. Not sure if it's meant to work on seeders as they are not classed as sprayers, but they should be using fertilizer.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Bruid3

Re: Variable spray usage

Post by Bruid3 »

I will be disabling this.
My GUI is scaled for my monitor the GUI for The Variable Spray Usage is Mod is conflicting with other GUI components.
I also don't know how to adjust the rate from 0.0 for my Hardi Mega 2200 spray unit to something realistic for spraying Herbicide on to crops.
I assume we are meant to be able to set the rate?
The mod needs a description of how to make changes to rates and also how to re position the GUI element.
Eische

Post by Eische »

Bring up the help menu in upper left corner of the screen. The buttons for increasing/lowering spray usage value are mentioned there. On PC it it is button K and M.

Seeder with fertilizing function are using fertilizer with this mod. I have just tested it.
Check your settings, if your helper buys the fertilizer (default setting starting on farm manager)
Playing on PC - Win10
Ryzen 3600
RX 5500XT
16GB Ram
How to post log file
How to upload pictures
Please report bugs for FS22 using the bugtracker
Bruid3

Post by Bruid3 »

Thank you.
I will give that a try.
The conflicting Mod is one that I don't think has been through testing yet TSX_EnhancedVehicle
This mod may be redundant now after recent releases.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Eische wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 9:39 am Bring up the help menu in upper left corner of the screen. The buttons for increasing/lowering spray usage value are mentioned there. On PC it it is button K and M.

Seeder with fertilizing function are using fertilizer with this mod. I have just tested it.
Check your settings, if your helper buys the fertilizer (default setting starting on farm manager)
Thanks for the help ! Will try it later.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66