Map mods not working except one

clodhopper51

Re: Map mods not working except one

Post by clodhopper51 »

I cannot do that I play on steam and the patch clearly states that it will NOT work until steam updates it
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

Plus i don't like betas
Guil

Post by Guil »

clodhopper51 wrote: Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:20 pm I cannot do that I play on steam and the patch clearly states that it will NOT work until steam updates it
Read what I wrote again. In steam, right click the game, click properties and then go to the beta tab. Click the drop down list and click 1.3
That is the process for steam. Anyone with the disc or download version from Giants, download the beta from Giants website.
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

DId did NOT help still cannot get any new maps to work and I cannot get any screenshots to take print screen not working f12 isn't working NO screenshots in ANY screenshot folders. I have ONLY one map that works. I downloaded new maps AFTER I DOWNLOADED THE NEW BETA UPDATE
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Please post the log.txt from you current game setup.

Regarding screenshots: the game has a built in screenshot function, the default key mapping for it is the "PRNT SCRN" key.

You can change the key combination for taking screenshots yourself via the "Options" screens from the games main menu by changing the key for the "Save screenshot" function:
As you can see I have changed the key combination for taking screenshots to "left ctrl" + "p"

The screenshots are saved in the "screenshots" folder inside the "FarmingSimulator2017" folder (see viewtopic.php?f=874&t=97898 for instructions on how to find the FarmingSimulator folder).
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Guil

Post by Guil »

Where are you downloading these maps?
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

I have tried the print screen function it does NOT work I use f12 also the screenshots are NOT be saved to the screenshot files.
Attachments
log.txt
(102.43 KiB) Downloaded 40 times
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

I download the maps to the fs19 game mods folder. The map that works I didn't have to do anything to it worked from the git go. Westbridge hills, paradise are ones that do not work when u start the game and hit escape all stuff is downloading and then it freezes and I can NOT get out of that screen without going to task manager and shutting down giants
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

Animal species is the problem if you got the pig pack too. Delete the pig pack and it works fine.

Had the same issue with a map. Wouldn't load and crashed.
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
Guil

Post by Guil »

Just as an FYI, you didn't install the beta or remove the mods with errors or else you just posted the old log.txt
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

welcome to my fs gaming ever since i started in fs13 i have been having this issue and have had whole maps disappear along with any equipment i had. Maps etc will NOT load or show without unzipping them I try extract files i try extract here and they work for a while and quit. Same thing seems to be happening here. Still cannot get a screen shot so I can show what the maps are doing. When I go to the file without opening this forum they show but when I try to attach them they don't show
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

Think i found out why I am not getting screenshots.. Steam has an issued I went to my screenshot library on steam got a bad gateway error message
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

Steam was screwed up another thing to check when games don't work. Uninstalled steam reinstalled it using the programs and features uninstall fingers crossed this works.
Guil

Post by Guil »

You really shouldn't just download any mod that has FS19 slapped onto it. The only time you need to unzip a mod is if it is multiple mods in one package or say extra stuff with a map etc. Anything else stays zipped and if you have to unzip it, it isn't a finished mod.
Also please stop posting in caps, it's not necessary and is considered rude or ignorant on forums.
clodhopper51

Post by clodhopper51 »

I am not texting in caps