Console playes need more car trailer

Xboxoneking
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Console playes need more car trailer

Post by Xboxoneking » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:31 pm

Because if you play fs19 like real life you need to not teleport to each tractor and that

cmdrbyron
Posts: 389
Joined: Fri Nov 17, 2017 4:49 pm

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by cmdrbyron » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:37 pm

Care to elaborate a bit more? What do you mean by "car trailer"? Are you talking about having the ability to move multiple tractors at the same time? If so, are you aware that the in-game low-loader trailer is capable of being extended length-wise?

Alternatively, you could always consider that when you are "teleporting", it is really one of your workers driving you between the two tractors :)

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 1337
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by ltl.vamp » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:39 pm

Maybe this is something Xboxoneking was looking for: American Bandit DO24
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=124434

Image
Xbox One X - FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete - Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Still love: Oberlausitz, (New)Woodshire, Altenstein (Redkeinstus), Lone Oak Farm (Frontier Design/BulletBill).
Love: FENDT 900 Favorit Vario (Smety (CMT)) / Deutz D80 ~ Farming Classics (Dogface), AgroStar 6.61 (Giants), Deutz [Puma]

Xboxoneking
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 12, 2018 2:42 pm

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by Xboxoneking » Thu Mar 14, 2019 3:40 pm

Also different ones as well

NickD94
Posts: 82
Joined: Wed Nov 21, 2018 5:47 pm

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by NickD94 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm

As a console player I'm sick of other consoles players saying we need this we need that I want this I want that there is restrictions what we can have it comes down to licenses and if the modder wants to make the model for console as well as PC because when you make a mod for Console you are pretty much remaking the model again in some cases because PC and console requirements for a mod are different types and yes it *censored* but that's why PC is an option maybe in the future we will get more things with the next gen but until then we need to just be grateful for what these moders do bring to us for now.

User avatar
Poizonous
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jan 08, 2019 1:34 am
Location: Canadian Prairies

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by Poizonous » Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:19 pm

NickD94 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm
As a console player I'm sick of other consoles players saying we need this we need that I want this I want that there is restrictions what we can have it comes down to licenses and if the modder wants to make the model for console as well as PC because when you make a mod for Console you are pretty much remaking the model again in some cases because PC and console requirements for a mod are different types and yes it *censored* but that's why PC is an option maybe in the future we will get more things with the next gen but until then we need to just be grateful for what these moders do bring to us for now.
Exactly, I agree.
PS4 FS15/FS17/FS19 | PS Vita FS14/FS16/FS18

FarmingRemasterd
Posts: 393
Joined: Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:50 am
Location: Missori

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by FarmingRemasterd » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:55 pm

i dont want to turn this into a rant thread but i do see where they are coming from, on the other side of the argument, i would say make the most of what you have now, its never gonna be perfect for the console brethren, giants worked extremely hard to get the stuff for 17 on console, you really should be morely thanking them and not askng for more, they work hard enough as it is, they really dont need these silly demands placed on them by folks that just walked into 19.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.

BreadedVirus
Posts: 1178
Joined: Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:10 am
Location: here, there everywhere

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by BreadedVirus » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:09 am

NickD94 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm
As a console player I'm sick of other consoles players saying we need this we need that I want this I want that there is restrictions what we can have it comes down to licenses and if the modder wants to make the model for console as well as PC because when you make a mod for Console you are pretty much remaking the model again in some cases because PC and console requirements for a mod are different types and yes it *censored* but that's why PC is an option maybe in the future we will get more things with the next gen but until then we need to just be grateful for what these moders do bring to us for now.
:this:
MasterBox MB500 ATX Mid Tower Case, Asus - PRIME Z390-A ATX LGA1151 Motherboard, Core i5-9600K 3.7 GHz 6-Core Processor , GEFORCE RTX 2060 SUPER 8GB , 20GB DDR4 RAM, CRYORIG - M9i 48.4 CFM CPU Cooler, 5 Cool Master Jetflo case fans, 1TB HDD, Win 10, PLAYSTATION 4, T150, T3PA Pro Pedal set, TH8A Shifter
the big print giveth the small print taketh

User avatar
DeereJason
Posts: 522
Joined: Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:48 pm

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by DeereJason » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:15 am

The reality of this series is that console editions are nothing more than cash grab for Giants.

Mod makers have zero incentive or motivation to include consoles versions.

FS19 was so off target, its disturbing. We are 4 months into the release and almost nothing has been done to fix some very glaring problems. Yet, the first DLC cash plunder is close at hand.

All we see is "we're working on it" when those issues shouldn't have existed in the first place. And doesn't even hint at the issues facing the flawed mindset that waa responsible for weak gameplay.

Nothing is being addressed. Just pushing more things to distract from the issues. Just like the game as a whole, each new Giants mod and DLC is just a shiney paint job on a rusty piece of crap car. When someone tries to keep the real issues active, the moderators just shut them down on the premise of repetition.

User avatar
Addictedtofs
Posts: 732
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:24 am

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by Addictedtofs » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:25 am

I think it all comes down to what game you play. On skyrim, mods for console come at a very fast rate, even to this day. I think the people who mod for this game have a much different mindset than modders for skyrim. Even if the skyrim modders don't want to release it for console themselves, they often give permission to other people.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway

eric21
Posts: 5036
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:48 pm

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by eric21 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:30 am

DeereJason wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:15 am
The reality of this series is that console editions are nothing more than cash grab for Giants.

Mod makers have zero incentive or motivation to include consoles versions.

FS19 was so off target, its disturbing. We are 4 months into the release and almost nothing has been done to fix some very glaring problems. Yet, the first DLC cash plunder is close at hand.

All we see is "we're working on it" when those issues shouldn't have existed in the first place. And doesn't even hint at the issues facing the flawed mindset that waa responsible for weak gameplay.

Nothing is being addressed. Just pushing more things to distract from the issues. Just like the game as a whole, each new Giants mod and DLC is just a shiney paint job on a rusty piece of crap car. When someone tries to keep the real issues active, the moderators just shut them down on the premise of repetition.
Are you upset that there is no more JD equipment?

User avatar
duncan_101
Posts: 235
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:33 pm

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by duncan_101 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:32 am

NickD94 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm
As a console player I'm sick of other consoles players saying we need this we need that I want this I want that there is restrictions what we can have it comes down to licenses and if the modder wants to make the model for console as well as PC because when you make a mod for Console you are pretty much remaking the model again in some cases because PC and console requirements for a mod are different types and yes it *censored* but that's why PC is an option maybe in the future we will get more things with the next gen but until then we need to just be grateful for what these moders do bring to us for now.
Well said sir.

Also OP.
I'd you don't like the teleporting between vehicles.

You could always just walk?
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.

thumbwiz
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by thumbwiz » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:34 am

NickD94 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm
As a console player I'm sick of other consoles players saying we need this we need that I want this I want that there is restrictions what we can have it comes down to licenses and if the modder wants to make the model for console as well as PC because when you make a mod for Console you are pretty much remaking the model again in some cases because PC and console requirements for a mod are different types and yes it *censored* but that's why PC is an option maybe in the future we will get more things with the next gen but until then we need to just be grateful for what these moders do bring to us for now.
Longest sentence award goes to.....

By the way, it never hurts to ask for something...unless you're on the FS forum.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada

Derplodactyl
Posts: 347
Joined: Sat Dec 23, 2017 7:09 pm

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by Derplodactyl » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:42 am

thumbwiz wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:34 am
NickD94 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm
As a console player I'm sick of other consoles players saying we need this we need that I want this I want that there is restrictions what we can have it comes down to licenses and if the modder wants to make the model for console as well as PC because when you make a mod for Console you are pretty much remaking the model again in some cases because PC and console requirements for a mod are different types and yes it *censored* but that's why PC is an option maybe in the future we will get more things with the next gen but until then we need to just be grateful for what these moders do bring to us for now.
Longest sentence award goes to.....

By the way, it never hurts to ask for something...unless you're on the FS forum.
Asking a question isn't an issue.

Talking on behalf of everyone else when it's not the case, is the issue. Most people - including myself - don't want to be tied with the same brush, nor have people tell us what we do and don't want.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Co-Owner of FSClub
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AMD Ryzen 5 2400G - Windows 10 Pro
-AMD Radeon RX 590 8GB
-16GB DDR4
-1TB/500GB Storage
-Samsung 55'' Q8D QLED 4K (HDR 1500) TV

thumbwiz
Posts: 735
Joined: Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:14 pm

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by thumbwiz » Fri Mar 15, 2019 12:00 pm

Dribbly Midget wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:42 am
thumbwiz wrote:
Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:34 am
NickD94 wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm
As a console player I'm sick of other consoles players saying we need this we need that I want this I want that there is restrictions what we can have it comes down to licenses and if the modder wants to make the model for console as well as PC because when you make a mod for Console you are pretty much remaking the model again in some cases because PC and console requirements for a mod are different types and yes it *censored* but that's why PC is an option maybe in the future we will get more things with the next gen but until then we need to just be grateful for what these moders do bring to us for now.
Longest sentence award goes to.....

By the way, it never hurts to ask for something...unless you're on the FS forum.
Asking a question isn't an issue.

Talking on behalf of everyone else when it's not the case, is the issue. Most people - including myself - don't want to be tied with the same brush, nor have people tell us what we do and don't want.
Ok, got your point, but just imagine the abuse in this thread if he had said "I need more car trailers".
By the way, you just spoke on behalf of "most people".
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada

Post Reply