Console playes need more car trailer

Xboxoneking

Console playes need more car trailer

Post by Xboxoneking »

Because if you play fs19 like real life you need to not teleport to each tractor and that
cmdrbyron

Re: Console playes need more car trailer

Post by cmdrbyron »

Care to elaborate a bit more? What do you mean by "car trailer"? Are you talking about having the ability to move multiple tractors at the same time? If so, are you aware that the in-game low-loader trailer is capable of being extended length-wise?

Alternatively, you could always consider that when you are "teleporting", it is really one of your workers driving you between the two tractors :)
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

Maybe this is something Xboxoneking was looking for: American Bandit DO24
https://www.farming-simulator.com/mod.p ... _id=124434

Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
Xboxoneking

Post by Xboxoneking »

Also different ones as well
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

As a console player I'm sick of other consoles players saying we need this we need that I want this I want that there is restrictions what we can have it comes down to licenses and if the modder wants to make the model for console as well as PC because when you make a mod for Console you are pretty much remaking the model again in some cases because PC and console requirements for a mod are different types and yes it *censored* but that's why PC is an option maybe in the future we will get more things with the next gen but until then we need to just be grateful for what these moders do bring to us for now.
Farming is Life ( Respect Farmers )
Poizonous

Post by Poizonous »

NickD94 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm As a console player I'm sick of other consoles players saying we need this we need that I want this I want that there is restrictions what we can have it comes down to licenses and if the modder wants to make the model for console as well as PC because when you make a mod for Console you are pretty much remaking the model again in some cases because PC and console requirements for a mod are different types and yes it *censored* but that's why PC is an option maybe in the future we will get more things with the next gen but until then we need to just be grateful for what these moders do bring to us for now.
Exactly, I agree.
PS4 FS15/FS17/FS19 | PS Vita FS14/FS16/FS18
FarmingRemasterd

Post by FarmingRemasterd »

i dont want to turn this into a rant thread but i do see where they are coming from, on the other side of the argument, i would say make the most of what you have now, its never gonna be perfect for the console brethren, giants worked extremely hard to get the stuff for 17 on console, you really should be morely thanking them and not askng for more, they work hard enough as it is, they really dont need these silly demands placed on them by folks that just walked into 19.
Massey Ferguson For Life. If it ain't red, leave it in the shed.
Rules for yall...viewtopic.php?f=893&t=74799
Manure is for the fields...not the forum.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

NickD94 wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:12 pm As a console player I'm sick of other consoles players saying we need this we need that I want this I want that there is restrictions what we can have it comes down to licenses and if the modder wants to make the model for console as well as PC because when you make a mod for Console you are pretty much remaking the model again in some cases because PC and console requirements for a mod are different types and yes it *censored* but that's why PC is an option maybe in the future we will get more things with the next gen but until then we need to just be grateful for what these moders do bring to us for now.
:this:
the big print giveth the small print taketh
DeereJason

Post by DeereJason »

The reality of this series is that console editions are nothing more than cash grab for Giants.

Mod makers have zero incentive or motivation to include consoles versions.

FS19 was so off target, its disturbing. We are 4 months into the release and almost nothing has been done to fix some very glaring problems. Yet, the first DLC cash plunder is close at hand.

All we see is "we're working on it" when those issues shouldn't have existed in the first place. And doesn't even hint at the issues facing the flawed mindset that waa responsible for weak gameplay.

Nothing is being addressed. Just pushing more things to distract from the issues. Just like the game as a whole, each new Giants mod and DLC is just a shiney paint job on a rusty piece of stuff car. When someone tries to keep the real issues active, the moderators just shut them down on the premise of repetition.
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I think it all comes down to what game you play. On skyrim, mods for console come at a very fast rate, even to this day. I think the people who mod for this game have a much different mindset than modders for skyrim. Even if the skyrim modders don't want to release it for console themselves, they often give permission to other people.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
eric21

Post by eric21 »

DeereJason wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:15 am The reality of this series is that console editions are nothing more than cash grab for Giants.

Mod makers have zero incentive or motivation to include consoles versions.

FS19 was so off target, its disturbing. We are 4 months into the release and almost nothing has been done to fix some very glaring problems. Yet, the first DLC cash plunder is close at hand.

All we see is "we're working on it" when those issues shouldn't have existed in the first place. And doesn't even hint at the issues facing the flawed mindset that waa responsible for weak gameplay.

Nothing is being addressed. Just pushing more things to distract from the issues. Just like the game as a whole, each new Giants mod and DLC is just a shiney paint job on a rusty piece of stuff car. When someone tries to keep the real issues active, the moderators just shut them down on the premise of repetition.
Are you upset that there is no more JD equipment?
duncan_101

Post by duncan_101 »

Well said sir.

Also OP.
I'd you don't like the teleporting between vehicles.

You could always just walk?
Happly farming in Fryslan.
On an Asus RoG laptop.
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Longest sentence award goes to.....

By the way, it never hurts to ask for something...unless you're on the FS forum.
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada
Derplodactyl

Post by Derplodactyl »

thumbwiz wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:34 am

By the way, it never hurts to ask for something...unless you're on the FS forum.
Asking a question isn't an issue.

Talking on behalf of everyone else when it's not the case, is the issue. Most people - including myself - don't want to be tied with the same brush, nor have people tell us what we do and don't want.
- James G | Derplodactyl (The Jaggler)
- Giants Ambassador 🇬🇧
- PC & Xbox One

PC Specs:
-AsRock B550M Extreme4 Steel Legend
-AMD Ryzen 9 5900X
-EVGA RTX 3080Ti XC3 Ultra
-Corsair 32GB DDR4 @3600MHz
-1TB Samsung 970 Evo Pro M.2 + 256gb NVMe Storage
thumbwiz

Post by thumbwiz »

Dribbly Midget wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:42 am
thumbwiz wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:34 am

Asking a question isn't an issue.

Talking on behalf of everyone else when it's not the case, is the issue. Most people - including myself - don't want to be tied with the same brush, nor have people tell us what we do and don't want.
Ok, got your point, but just imagine the abuse in this thread if he had said "I need more car trailers".
By the way, you just spoke on behalf of "most people".
X1 / PC gaming
Ontario, Canada