Placeable trees "issues"

BearClaw

Placeable trees "issues"

Post by BearClaw »

Just a wonderingabout trees on ps4, if i dont remember wrong, when buying pleaceable trees you use slots, but if cutted down the slots got back. In fs19 you use slots while buying pleaceable trees but if cutted down the slots are still used. So i just used too much slots on trees and now i cant get the slots back, not a big problem but could this been fixed or not?
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
KWW92374

Re: Placeable trees "issues"

Post by KWW92374 »

I wonder that to..I hope so.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

Do you get the slot back after you grind the stump? I though I watched a video by MrSealyP where he had the same concern, but resolved it after he ground the remaining stump and sold the tree to the lumber yard. I could be mis-remembering that, as it has been a month since I watched the video.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
BearClaw

Post by BearClaw »

I tried, but didnt get it back, but there is two different tree mods, i only tested one of them, grindef the stumps but didnt get it back. So fpr now i only set the trees that i really need for my yard
I love the smell of farming better than the profit
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

I found that after you cut the trees and sell them just save and quit and turn the placeable trees mod off and you should get your slots back and it will let you keep the money you get from the logs it worked for me on ps4 . Works with both place able trees packs. Plus you don't have to grind stumps lol
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

Just make sure you cut and sell all your placeable trees before you trun the mod off
Logger 34

Post by Logger 34 »

https://youtu.be/VImg8RBs1NA hears tutorial I made on the placeable trees the tutorial is at the 20minute mark don't pay no attention to what I say at the end of the video because it did work for the slots. I hope this helps