Thinking about getting this for pc...

Electsilver8

Thinking about getting this for pc...

Post by Electsilver8 »

I've got it for console and love it. I also have 19 for pc but it stutters often, not sure if it is my game or my pc. Could anybody tell me if I would have any trouble playing this on my pc, here is all I know about my pc:

AMD Ryzen 3 1200 quad-core 3.10GHZ
8.00 GB of RAM
64 but operating system
DirectCedar

Re: Thinking about getting this for pc...

Post by DirectCedar »

Electsilver8 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:11 pm I've got it for console and love it. I also have 19 for pc but it stutters often, not sure if it is my game or my pc. Could anybody tell me if I would have any trouble playing this on my pc, here is all I know about my pc:

AMD Ryzen 3 1200 quad-core 3.10GHZ
8.00 GB of RAM
64 but operating system
What graphics card do you have? If your GPU is contemporary with your CPU, I would say it should run 17 just fine.

You won't regret the decision if you do. 17 with the full selection of PC mods is just a fantastic game.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I'm not sure about the graphics card, it was already in there when I got the CPU. Where can I find out?
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

I'm planning on building my CPU up, but it will be awhile before I do, that stuff is expensive.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

MGM, I found it. It's a GeForce GTX 1050
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Electsilver8 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:55 pm MGM, I found it. It's a GeForce GTX 1050
You should have heaps of power. It should run very well.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Ok cool, now with my problems with fs 19, should it run that game good? Or is it the game itself?
DirectCedar

Post by DirectCedar »

Electsilver8 wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 2:48 am Ok cool, now with my problems with fs 19, should it run that game good? Or is it the game itself?
Hard to say. On paper, your processor about meets the game's minimum spec, and your memory and GPU comfortably exceed the minimum spec. So the game should run fine at least on Low settings, probably higher.

Few things to try (one at a time; don't change everything at once):
-Make sure you are running the latest full patch, v1.3
-Lower your graphics settings and see if that improves things
-check your log.txt file for any obvious errors
-Remove all mods from your mods folder and see how the game performs. If this fixes it you likely have a mod conflict or a mod creating the performance problem. Add the mods back in to the folder one at a time and test between each one. When you rediscover the performance problem you may have isolated the problem mod.
Electsilver8

Post by Electsilver8 »

Come to think of it, it started acting that way when I installed the CP beta, I took it off about a month ago and haven't played 19 since then, but I started playing it again last night and it's doing much better, so I'm guessing it the CP mod.