[FS19] Patch 1.3.0 for all Platforms

Stevo0114

Re: [FS19] Patch 1.3.0 for all Platforms

Post by Stevo0114 »

Well all I say is great job Giants keep up the great work most of us customers are truly appreciative! loving the game btw bugs and all
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
WolfmoonCT

Post by WolfmoonCT »

Does this include a fix for the Cow and Pig pens only rotating 90 degrees at a time?
monroegj

Post by monroegj »

Daviss42 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:12 pm
monroegj wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:56 pm I am grateful for the patch Thank you giants! The only thing that I personaly am upset about is the painted grass growing. All the people that complained about the painted grass not growing is totally stupid. We already have the option to grow grass. We didnt have the option to not grow grass if we wanted it. So by complaining all you cry babies did is took an option out of the game. Thank you cry babies! For nothing.
All I can say after reading that is wow haha, seriously? The only was to get grass was to create a field and plant it so the whole purpose of being able to paint it takes out the ruining normal soil to plant grass and yet your calling us crybabies for calling that it wasn't growing like it was intended to?
My point exactly Davis42. So you want the grass in your yard 3ft high? If you go yo town all the resturants and parks and houses have grass unkept? I have lived on farms all my life and sorry we kept the yards clean and mowed. If want "grass" for hay or chaff it would be in a field. Oh and yes I am calling you cry babies its plain to see, start reading the forums here, everyone complaines about everything. I personally wasnt complaining I was stateing a fact.if you check my posts they are thanking Giants and the modding community for everything the do. Unlike most on hete that complain about things and demand thing be the way thay want them. Your response is typically whats expected. Thank you Davis42 for making my point for me!
Daviss42

Post by Daviss42 »

monroegj wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:56 pm
Daviss42 wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:12 pm
monroegj wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:56 pm I am grateful for the patch Thank you giants! The only thing that I personaly am upset about is the painted grass growing. All the people that complained about the painted grass not growing is totally stupid. We already have the option to grow grass. We didnt have the option to not grow grass if we wanted it. So by complaining all you cry babies did is took an option out of the game. Thank you cry babies! For nothing.
All I can say after reading that is wow haha, seriously? The only was to get grass was to create a field and plant it so the whole purpose of being able to paint it takes out the ruining normal soil to plant grass and yet your calling us crybabies for calling that it wasn't growing like it was intended to?
My point exactly Davis42. So you want the grass in your yard 3ft high? If you go yo town all the resturants and parks and houses have grass unkept? I have lived on farms all my life and sorry we kept the yards clean and mowed. If want "grass" for hay or chaff it would be in a field. Oh and yes I am calling you cry babies its plain to see, start reading the forums here, everyone complaines about everything. I personally wasnt complaining I was stateing a fact.if you check my posts they are thanking Giants and the modding community for everything the do. Unlike most on hete that complain about things and demand thing be the way thay want them. Your response is typically whats expected. Thank you Davis42 for making my point for me!
I give credit where credits due I don't just hate on this forum because I enjoy doing so. Its clear we have different opinions so maybe the real solution to appease both groups is to add an option to not allow growth on painted grass? So we don't have to "moan" and have you be derogatory towards us
System - i7-10700k | RTX 3080 | 32GB 4000mhz | 2TB NVME

Console - Xbox Series X
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

monroegj wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 6:56 pmMy point exactly Davis42. So you want the grass in your yard 3ft high? If you go yo town all the resturants and parks and houses have grass unkept? I have lived on farms all my life and sorry we kept the yards clean and mowed. If want "grass" for hay or chaff it would be in a field. Oh and yes I am calling you cry babies its plain to see, start reading the forums here, everyone complaines about everything. I personally wasnt complaining I was stateing a fact.if you check my posts they are thanking Giants and the modding community for everything the do. Unlike most on hete that complain about things and demand thing be the way thay want them. Your response is typically whats expected. Thank you Davis42 for making my point for me!
Sounds like we need a lawn mower mod, something like a subcompact with a belly mower, not having a fight about if grass texture should grow grass. If people didn't mow their grass in their yard, then it would be close to a meter tall. If you want a nice clean cut lawn in your simulator game, then you should be mowing it once a day based on the time scaling.

Also, if you want to "kill" all the grass so it doesn't grow, just run the smoothing tool across it with a large brush size. It will get rid of all the grass so it never grows until you reapply the grass texture if I recall correctly.
billbo12001

Post by billbo12001 »

Is the issue of workers not being able to use slurry from the bga plant going to be addressed
monroegj

Post by monroegj »

So being that apparently the point of my original post was missed. I was stateing that I PERSONALLY liked the fact that I could use the landscaping tool to paint the grass I didnt want to grow. We had no other option for that. If I wanted grass to grow I had options already in the game either leave what was there or plant it and roll it. My point was just blown up by people miss understanding. Giants changed the landscaping tool because people complained from the begining. You see it on every post people complaining "I want this I want that, it should be this way or it should be that way" . I stated simply I liked the Landscape tool and it was changed by Giants to make all grass grow because of people crying it wasnt what they wanted. Personal opinion. As stated in the original post. So the people that started the attacks and laughter did so to me personally because of my opinion. These are way to common and should stop.
michele1048

Post by michele1048 »

not many differences from the beta version
Mattharv

Post by Mattharv »

Unless there's alot in various fixes i don't see anything wow or boom game changing in this patch
jackwi

Post by jackwi »

Is this Patch also for the dedi servers otherwise for who playing om server cannot use the patch in SP
fozbot1973

Post by fozbot1973 »

Ritchie wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 4:11 pm Just a suggestion but maybe wait until the patch is actually released before voicing your disappointment folks. Unbelievable :lol:

The ability to paint grass is going to be really useful, good job Giants *thumbsup*
The grass painting is something I REALLY want so am very happy to see it included in the patch. I've been holding off doing much landscaping because I knew it was coming - can't wait to give it a go! *thumbsup*
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

jackwi wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:18 pm Is this Patch also for the dedi servers otherwise for who playing om server cannot use the patch in SP
Yes, the patch is also coming to the dedicated server hosters of course ;)
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Lost1nSpace

Post by Lost1nSpace »

x Lethian x wrote: Tue Mar 19, 2019 7:28 am
jackwi wrote: Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:18 pm Is this Patch also for the dedi servers otherwise for who playing om server cannot use the patch in SP
Yes, the patch is also coming to the dedicated server hosters of course ;)
can you tell us if the fan on the Fendt 1000 is fixed?
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

i thought i could update my server just bevore i needed to go working but it seems the patch is delayed abit (pc version)
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

10:39 and there is no patch availible... oh silly Giants