[MORE INFO] Fliegl Schmetterling round bale attachment

Reports moved here require more information from the player. Details will be given by the QA-Team as to which information is missing.
Farmer Bacon

[MORE INFO] Fliegl Schmetterling round bale attachment

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I have just completed a baling contract on Marwell Manor with the above attachments. When I loaded the silage bales they wobble a bit then gradually move up the forks and eventually fall off instead of sitting still. I tried lowering the attachment and repositioning the bales but the same thing happens. Tilting the attachments towards the tractor doesn't work either. I think there was a fix for them in a previous update due to the bales not registering as being loaded but the problem seems to have returned.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Re: Fliegl Schmetterling round bale attachment

Post by x Lethian x »

Hi there!

Can you give us some more information as what platform this happened on as well as your log file? Thank you!
How to report a BUG | How to post a log file | How to upload images
Farmer Bacon

Re: [MORE INFO] Fliegl Schmetterling round bale attachment

Post by Farmer Bacon »

Hi, I play on PS4.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Any video then maybe? To clarify the issue?
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

Unfortunately not. I could see if there's another silage contract and try to save a clip. The only problem is I don't know how to get it from my PS4 to here.
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I now have a couple of clips but I don't know how to get them from my PS4 to here. I don't use social media or anything.
chedly_farms

Post by chedly_farms »

I play on the Xbox, and before the patch bales would register 8000 liters. But now after patch they do not register at all. And in 4 trips from a field to storage barn 3 times bales have "vibrated" up and then off. Ususally just one. But there doesn't seem to be a "locking mechanism" like there was before patch. Had this happen with silage and hay bales.
Currently Playing on XBoxOne : Elm Creek

-----> And "Thank You Modders" for your contributions <----
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

That's exactly what happens to me too. I tried to use them to collect silage bales but it wouldn't work so I ended up using my own tractor and trailer to sell the bales. I think the attachments were fixed as part of update 1.2 but they seem to have reverted back again.
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I looked in the [FS19] Patch 1.2.0 Beta Branch For Windows thread and Lisertan listed "Bale mounting on Fliegl Butterfly" as one of the fixed items. Before update 1.2 I was having the same issue as now so update 1.3 seems to have undone what was fixed in update 1.2.
x Lethian x
Former GIANTS employee

Post by x Lethian x »

Any update on this? Will close this ticket otherwise ;)
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

Hi, the issue still exists. The bales are still working there way off the attachment. In FS17 the silage bales were occasionally glitchy when next to each other so it could be the wrapping but I have lifted them with the conventional bale forks and not had problems.
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I'm part the way through a hay contract and have had to lower the implement and reload 4 times on one journey to the sell point and one of them still fell off before I got there and I was doing 15 mph all the way and driving smoothly. When you fold the implement to hold the bales it vibrates a fair bit which may be part of the reason that bales are moving off of it.
Flammablezeus

Post by Flammablezeus »

This is happening to me. It doesn't matter if the Schmetterling attachment is tilted up or down or not, nor does it matter how fast my tractor is moving or even if it is moving at all. The bale almost always ends up either vibrating or sliding out of the attachment. So far I have had the bales sort of lock into place (it even showed how much I was carrying at the bottom) exactly one time out of countless tries.
Nealmcd

Post by Nealmcd »

This is still happening. Playing Marwell Manor on Xbox fs19. Silage bales will not stay on loader even when successfully lifted they vibrate off without the tractor evening moving. 🤨