SORRY DISCUSTED OF UK

Lankspeed

SORRY DISCUSTED OF UK

Post by Lankspeed »

This is a travesty of poor game development. I have being a FAN of Farming Simulator since FS2013. But this 2019 version is still not working correctly. Also some of the Mods i have used in the past still cannot be updated due to the inability of Giants to communicate information about it's LUA.

But MY huge grip is with the BASE game no mods installed.
I took some missions on yesterday and to day and in all cases it states I did not deliver the Goods as intended, they were harvest missions and had to transport the grain and Beets to southeast Port. German map. I got Fined instead of payed.

I have returned to FS2017 as I still have a Backup of that version THANKS but No Thanks.

Also the Latest version of Giants Editor. If you import a map then use it as a mod map it has removed all the selling points.
Addictedtofs

Re: SORRY DISCUSTED OF UK

Post by Addictedtofs »

Remember people please just ignore this. Don't give them what they want. Lets get this forum back to a place where we don't have a bunch of argumentative rant threads.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
malachi6

Post by malachi6 »

Why is OP, that you are allowed a misspelt poorly presented post. While accusing Giants of a lack of standards?
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

malachi6 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:45 pm Why is OP, that you are allowed a misspelt poorly presented post. While accusing Giants of a lack of standards?
There's some pretty audacious people out there.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel
vanilakush

Post by vanilakush »

malachi6 wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:45 pm Why is OP, that you are allowed a misspelt poorly presented post. While accusing Giants of a lack of standards?
I don't believe Giants is paying OP, so his grammer is completely irrelevant. But i can guarantee that OP paid Giants, and is therefor entitled to his opinion as is every other paying customer. Please double check your own grammar before "accusing" others of wrong doing!
Last edited by vanilakush on Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
Guil

Post by Guil »

Just to add, you were not fined. That's just the way it displays the contract page, when you collect you will see you have been paid the full amount for the contract.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

It’s grammar by the way.

👍😎👍
vanilakush

Post by vanilakush »

theSeb wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:15 am It’s grammar by the way.

👍😎👍
:hi:
Lankspeed

Post by Lankspeed »

My last word on this is :-

This Forum is TOXIC, no real help, no feedback on the editor problem.

As to the Mission issue it is a bug, I think. As having spent the time doing the missions there was not an increase in Money Balance, just a reduction.

The Graphics of FS2019 are Outstanding. But I do feel let down by Giants.

There are still somethings which needs to be addressed, one main problem for me is vehicle groups. There is still no way to select groups of workers or vehicles to an area or a set of fields.

To Clarify you have to TAB through the entire inventory to get to the Harvester you need. I have Six harvesters working on a map trying to keep track of all of them and there unloading tractors is not easy.
Guil

Post by Guil »

I'm going to say you're either unaware or simply making up a lie with the contracts. You can see clearly in the pics I posted in this thread that you get the money for selling the extra crop and also the full price of the contract when you complete it. viewtopic.php?f=985&t=144576
Lankspeed

Post by Lankspeed »

Guil wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 10:50 am I'm going to say you're either unaware or simply making up a lie with the contracts. You can see clearly in the pics I posted in this thread that you get the money for selling the extra crop and also the full price of the contract when you complete it. viewtopic.php?f=985&t=144576
Yes you are correct in the previous version. I think it is because I am using an old save from the 1.1 update. So this morning have started a new game from scratch to see what happens. But the Editor is very BROKE. Have done lots of tests and it will import Maps from the game. But if you use the map on a new start the sell points are not their.

My problem is being and old git I get grumpy about Bugs.
Guil

Post by Guil »

That's not in a previous version.
Goose66

Post by Goose66 »

And there is also a group switcher mod out for PC
Playing on PC....Hollandscheveld maizeplus map
Suffolk, England
Discord ...Goose66
don_apple

Post by don_apple »

Regarding your initial comment about ‚Giants not communicating information about it‘s LUA‘: the documentation has been available for some time and has been updated to include the changes of patch 1.3: https://gdn.giants-software.com/documen ... g_fs19.php
Gruß/Regards,
don_apple

Apple iMac 27" (2017), Quad-Core i7 4.2 GHz, 48GB, AMD Radeon R580 8GB
Bitte benutzt das öffentliche Forum für Supportfragen und nicht PN/Please use the public forum for support questions and not PM
FS22 Bugtracker
log.txt Image Server Forenregeln Board rules
Lankspeed

Post by Lankspeed »

don_apple wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2019 2:08 pm Regarding your initial comment about ‚Giants not communicating information about it‘s LUA‘: the documentation has been available for some time and has been updated to include the changes of patch 1.3: https://gdn.giants-software.com/documen ... g_fs19.php
Ah I was aware of this but thought it was a Dud site. For some reason my work system would not allow connection through the firewall. I have just tried it at home. Guess what it works..... Oh dear. COCK UP.....

I will look at the switcher. The problem I have is the company connection I have is very tight on which sites I can download from, so that is not helpful. I was looking at the normal sites I use for mods and no switcher was available. So thanks for the heads up.

As to the error with the missions that was the old save file. No idea why NOW i have a new map save so Fixed.