The sound.. Please Giants, give us some answers..

TheSwede

The sound.. Please Giants, give us some answers..

Post by TheSwede »

Hi Giants. :hi:
Some time ago you had a poll about how we liked the vehiclesound in FS19. Most of us that voted said that we don't like the sound at all..
I would like to know if you are planning to do some drastic changes to the vehiclesounds or if that is a [won't fix]. It would be nice to know if it's a [wont fix] because then I could stop dreaming about it and just go on and continue playing fs17 and never look forward.. (as an opposite to looking back on something old.. :smileynew: )
I'm looking forward to get an answer from you, Giants! :hi:
gilroy222

Re: The sound.. Please Giants, give us some answers..

Post by gilroy222 »

Yeah it's almost worse after the 1.3 update.
HoridMatec

Post by HoridMatec »

I have been saying this already but they keep delete or lock the threads.
Guil

Post by Guil »

HoridMatec wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:54 pm I have been saying this already but they keep delete or lock the threads.
You can have your opinion, no need to spam it across multiple threads or post it in threads that are a month old.
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

Guil wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:00 pm
HoridMatec wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:54 pm I have been saying this already but they keep delete or lock the threads.
You can have your opinion, no need to spam it across multiple threads or post it in threads that are a month old.
That's right! Unnecessary. They also .... us and don't fix it. Whether you write 1x or 1000x. Sounds have been .... since 1.0. Xbox contorrler gas trigger little pull --> accelerates to 7-8 km/h and only engine idle tone....
Edit by Guil, mind the language please.
TheSwede

Post by TheSwede »

Well, let's wait and see if we get any answer from Giants without spamming the thread with more anger and negative thoughts.. A bump/day to keep the thread close to the top is welcome though, at least in my point if view.. :smileynew:
billy_roberts_81

Post by billy_roberts_81 »

Judging by the lack of interest GIANTS are showing in fixing any issue now I highly doubt there will be any further patches or fixes at all.

The standard reply now is "won't fix"...

Despite them saying they would look at game breaking bugs, they easily get around this by saying every issue reported is minor.

Makes you wonder how many minor bugs does it take to add up to one giant issue for them.

Well for me and my mates we've had enough of hoping and waiting for GIANTS to actually fix this game.

The sad part is we've all been playing Farm Sim for nearly 10 years, I guess were left with going back to previous versions and being nostalgic, as there is a limit to how many bugs and issues you can take with a game before it kills any enjoyment of playing it.
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

Benpe wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:48 pm
Guil wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:00 pm
That's right! Unnecessary. They also .... us and don't fix it. Whether you write 1x or 1000x. Sounds have been .... since 1.0. Xbox contorrler gas trigger little pull --> accelerates to 7-8 km/h and only engine idle tone....
Edit by Guil, mind the language please.
Thx edit... Just, Giants takes us stupid. We learned from it, the baby can still be fed. :wink3:
Corstaad

Post by Corstaad »

1.3 messed up my little Massey. It sounds like someone is yanking the throttle back and forth. It sounds really bad while pulling something needs alot of HP.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

All my case equipment sounds absolutely horrible now...worse than before 1.3! Also frame rate drop is worse
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
sootysax

Post by sootysax »

billy_roberts_81 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 pm Judging by the lack of interest GIANTS are showing in fixing any issue now I highly doubt there will be any further patches or fixes at all.
Being a bit dramatic now, aren't we?
TobiHH

Post by TobiHH »

And there will be a further patch. Was confimed yesterday in a few bug threads in the german forum. They will fix a lot of the minor things which were announced before as "wont fix". In this thread for example: viewtopic.php?f=984&t=144426&start=15#p1124647
hjvg

Post by hjvg »

TobiHH wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 7:57 am And there will be a further patch. Was confimed yesterday in a few bug threads in the german forum. They will fix a lot of the minor things which were announced before as "wont fix". In this thread for example: viewtopic.php?f=984&t=144426&start=15#p1124647
but i have the feeling if there really will be a next update its going to be around the next dlc again
IceUul

Post by IceUul »

Corstaad wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:15 am 1.3 messed up my little Massey. It sounds like someone is yanking the throttle back and forth. It sounds really bad while pulling something needs alot of HP.
You can always reverse back to previous version.
billy_roberts_81

Post by billy_roberts_81 »

sootysax wrote: Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:14 am
billy_roberts_81 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:33 pm Judging by the lack of interest GIANTS are showing in fixing any issue now I highly doubt there will be any further patches or fixes at all.
Being a bit dramatic now, aren't we?
Nothing dramatic about it, for every issue reported recently it has been an instant "won't fix" by there QA testers. On top of that it was often mentioned there would be no further patches unless it was game breaking.

I hope the other person posting here information is correct and they really do another patch. However seeing that with 1.3 they managed to actually cause new issues I have very good reason to not be excited about it.

Finally if you have nothing of note to add to this topic I suggest you refrain from having a go at peoples comments and opinions, something you often complain about yourself.

If you don't like this topic or myself or anyone elses comments don't read them.