New Ideal combine mod

effin pig

New Ideal combine mod

Post by effin pig »

I don’t normally post or contribute to the forum, but I felt compelled to publically thank Ahran Modding for the new Ideal combines. Such a simple concept of changing colors and manufacturers creates a much more immersive game. I’m currently running two Fendt Ideal’s on New Bartelshagen along with a Fendt 1000 series with a chaser bin. The color change is beautiful and a simple concept and the different color schemes look great. Thank you to Ahran and Giants for allowing this mod!
XBox One
Ohio- USA
vondeylenfarms

Re: New Ideal combine mod

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Absolutely, couldn't agree more! I like the color change but the dual American style wheels sold me on it. Little things like that is what I enjoy on some mods...keep them coming!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
farmerdonnie

Post by farmerdonnie »

yes i cant wait to try it options are amazing
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

Hopefully he makes a 9240 with different tire options or a 7240 for a nice mid level case harvest with options like that. They do amazing work with their models their fendt 1000 and ideals are super clean and awsome mods.
FS15, FS17, FS19 all on Xbox.
FS19 on PC
4th Generation Cattle rancher in South Dakota.
Tyler62990

Post by Tyler62990 »

Definitely agree. I just wasn't buying into the Ideal hype until now. The all black paint with a decal on the side always had that prototype look to me. Now with some color and wheel options, I'm really liking it. Gonna take a bit of penny saving to afford one, though lol
Skunkworks

Post by Skunkworks »

Agreed, awesome mod, thank so much Ahran Modding!
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

Im just curious tho, i thought models that were ingame and were just tweaked went allowed on consoles. Isnt that why that American JD pack got shot down?
FS19 on PC
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

Maybe it wasn't changed enough to giants liking? They stated along as it was sufficient enough difference they would allow it.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
effin pig

Post by effin pig »

livesea72 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:14 am Maybe it wasn't changed enough to giants liking? They stated along as it was sufficient enough difference they would allow it.
I thought about that as well, but if that’s the case, I sure hope they continue modifying some of the equipment.
XBox One
Ohio- USA
eric21

Post by eric21 »

The Joskin liquid manure spreader got has got quite alot of options now in that mod, I suspect they only recently confirmed the changes over the month
Fade2black

Post by Fade2black »

Ahran Modding deserves all the praise they can get for their mods. It’s great having the different options as we all like different things. Personally I’m not a fan of tracks I prefer the wide wheels and the combine looks great in Fendt green or challenger yellow with black wheels.
I’m really hoping they will do the same with other makes and models if it’s possible.
Big thanks.
garyst

Post by garyst »

Very nice combine! One of my favorite mods so far. Put mine in challenger yellow with Michelin duals. Bye bye John deere s790.
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I was told that they will allow redos of in game models if they pass and no script or brands not in game...the JD American pack I believe had Firestone tires, I could be wrong. But yes I hope they keep doing this, very welcomed
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Coltar452017

Post by Coltar452017 »

Like the new combines I like it because you can change the color of your machine
TZ441

Post by TZ441 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 7:35 pm I was told that they will allow redos of in game models if they pass and no script or brands not in game...the JD American pack I believe had Firestone tires, I could be wrong. But yes I hope they keep doing this, very welcomed
Thats what it was, i forgot they swapped the tires to firestones that makes sense now. Cant be on console if giants dont have the license to do so.
FS19 on PC