New Woodshire - FieldInfoDisplay Lua Error

Jeytav

New Woodshire - FieldInfoDisplay Lua Error

Post by Jeytav »

- PC/Mac/PS4/XB1: PC
- Issue: dataS/scripts/gui/hud/FieldInfoDisplay.lua(183) : attempt to index local 'farmland' (a nil value)
- Single- or Multiplayer: sp and mp
- Steps to reproduce: open map, go to these map coords 180°, 872, 1321 then walk towards field 11. There is another spot up between f21 and the grass field on the opposite side will get coords, and I assume that there are more around the map as well.

mansrm81

Re: New Woodshire - FieldInfoDisplay Lua Error

Post by mansrm81 »

I just got the same error.
UpstairsChris

Post by UpstairsChris »

I am not knowledge about what causes errors or what the impacts of said errors are.

However, I have a New Woodshire save and I am currently experiencing a problem.

Field 13 is the "L" shaped field directly below field 11 in the screenshot above this post. Whenever I use a worker on field 13 and he travels west towards the corner with field 11, when he reaches the boundary he keeps going, becomes unresponsive, and the worker cost skyrockets.

Is that related to this error or should I do mod conflicts? My worker is using default tractor and plow when this happens.

Thanks.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

UpstairsChris wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:41 pm I am not knowledge about what causes errors or what the impacts of said errors are.

Field 13 is the "L" shaped field directly below field 11 in the screenshot above this post. Whenever I use a worker on field 13 and he travels west towards the corner with field 11, when he reaches the boundary he keeps going, becomes unresponsive, and the worker cost skyrockets.

Is that related to this error or should I do mod conflicts? My worker is using default tractor and plow when this happens.

Thanks.
Is it possible that your problem is related to the one mentioned in the following thread?
viewtopic.php?f=966&t=145070
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<
UpstairsChris

Post by UpstairsChris »

Alagos wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 5:43 pm
UpstairsChris wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 4:41 pm I am not knowledge about what causes errors or what the impacts of said errors are.

Thanks.
Is it possible that your problem is related to the one mentioned in the following thread?
viewtopic.php?f=966&t=145070
Yes, this is exactly what I am experiencing. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction.
Alagos

Post by Alagos »

Glad I could help!
I assume people don't use Seasons, unless they say otherwise.

How to upload your >> log<<
How to upload >>images << to the forum
How to get your gamekey's activation limit >>reset<<
How to report a >> bug <<

>>Rules<<