Finally!

vondeylenfarms

Finally!

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I have to say that I'm liking the new mods today! The Agco Ideal that let's us change color and add wheels and the terragator is nice! Starting to open up and all we need now is the American versions of stuff to be allowed and I won't leave this game daily lol thank you modders and giants!
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
vondeylenfarms

Re: Finally!

Post by vondeylenfarms »

Only disappointment I see...the terragator is only manure...does anyone know if it spreading lime or fertilizer is coming? That's what we use it for here in the states

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
Psychohate

Post by Psychohate »

Haven't got around to trying out the mods today, but yeah it would definitely be nice to have more options for lime.
Something that can hold more lime, and with a wider spread. I think I had to refill the biggest lime spreader 6 times doing one of the starting fields on Marwell(?) Manor. Maybe we will get more options soon. Fingers crossed! :biggrin2:
New farmer mode always
Xbox Series x/..... Being kind don't cost a dime
livesea72

Post by livesea72 »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:04 pm Only disappointment I see...the terragator is only manure...does anyone know if it spreading lime or fertilizer is coming? That's what we use it for here in the states
Same here, found it under crop protection but is only manure spreader :confusednew: I read description wrong, thought it was for fertilizer and lime.
FS13 xbox360/ FS15 ps4/xbox one/ FS17 xbox one/ps4pro platinum trophy /FS19 ps4pro platinum trophy/ FS 22 PC
Preble 818

Post by Preble 818 »

We use them here for gypsum so would definitely love to be able to spread lime. Maybe a bug?

Edit: after looking at it its definitely a manure setup on the back instead of the disc spreader system with angled hopper like I'm used to seeing so I'm guessing unless they give it different configurations its gonna stay just manure.
Playing on PS5 in Ohio, USA.
Reed Engineering

Post by Reed Engineering »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 7:04 pm Only disappointment I see...the terragator is only manure...does anyone know if it spreading lime or fertilizer is coming? That's what we use it for here in the states
If its by the same modder as the one I have from another site then I would have thought the full pack will be coming to consoles.
Pc Player
My FaceBook Page WMRmodding
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

pitstop25 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:35 pm
If its by the same modder as the one I have from another site then I would have thought the full pack will be coming to consoles.
I'm not on to see the modder. But if he/she reads this I really hope it can be converted to use as fertilizer/lime. I really like these types of machines. All the big manufacturers make some but I'll settle for this if they change it

Platform-PS5
Onto FS22!
eric21

Post by eric21 »

Theres different models and versions of the terragator
garyst

Post by garyst »

Not 100% sure but I believe the single axle terragators are the only ones that have the option for the dry fertilizer spreader on the back. Hopefully someday he will make one with a fertilizer/lime spreader on it instead.
BrandonD01

Post by BrandonD01 »

Yes I agree, was a little disappointed to see a manure spreader instead of lime/fertilizer spreader. Would be great to have both.
BrandonD01
JESUS is LORD!!
!!FARM ON!!

PS4 - CajunFarmboy
jackwi

Post by jackwi »

BrandonD01 wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 2:06 pm Yes I agree, was a little disappointed to see a manure spreader instead of lime/fertilizer spreader. Would be great to have both.
Take an look at this its for PC
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I didn't know gator poo was good for crops. You learn something new everyday.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
TaintedBlackCat

Post by TaintedBlackCat »

Addictedtofs wrote: Fri Mar 29, 2019 5:58 pm I didn't know gator poo was good for crops. You learn something new everyday.
Hilariously funny as always!!😹😹😹 haha, never seen a gator, we only got massive tourist eating crocs here...
I'm not perfect..but I'm Australian, and that's pretty damn close!!🐈 . Ex Royal Australian Navy sailor. Moved to New Zealand recently to dairy farm in New Zealand. 600 milking cows. Running old Duetz Fahr Agrostar 6.61
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

TaintedBlackCat wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2019 12:38 am
:lol: We have gators where I live...well about 3 hours from me near the coast
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Lime and Fertilizer would be cool for Console as a Local company close to where i live used them for lime spreading..
You keep a Troshin :hi: