New issues with game

vondeylenfarms

New issues with game

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I just started playing again since I saw there was a patch and mods are rolling out! However, the sounds on machines are worse and sound horrible. Not to mention now when I try to do something on the farm and have a hired worker the game is super slow and frame drops horribly. Not sure what this patch fixed, but seems to be worse. Kinda bummed, guess I'll go back to division 2. For the record, I'm on PS4 and I even started a new game in case it was just my saved game...same issues
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Michael5941

Re: New issues with game

Post by Michael5941 »

Haven't noticed a difference with the sound nor have I experienced the game slowing down and low fps with a worker hired the only thing I've see after patch is the game stutters pretty badly when loading into a map but that's not a major issue because it smoothes itself out in like 5 seconds
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
Benpe

Post by Benpe »

vondeylenfarms wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:03 pm I just started playing again since I saw there was a patch and mods are rolling out! However, the sounds on machines are worse and sound horrible. Not to mention now when I try to do something on the farm and have a hired worker the game is super slow and frame drops horribly. Not sure what this patch fixed, but seems to be worse. Kinda bummed, guess I'll go back to division 2. For the record, I'm on PS4 and I even started a new game in case it was just my saved game...same issues
That's it Xbox One S... already 1 hired worker and very low fps.... tragedy... very annoying, worsens the gaming experience *thumbsdown*
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Well Im not sure What game your playing but im on Xbox one X and if you have a sound bar on your tv each tractor has a different sound and changes with loading or going uphill and frame rates don't drop , but then i have never experienced any problems with the game except for one floating cotton bale , So im not sure what you have done to cause these problems.Workers were as i understand never designed to replace your work if used how i understand they should be you create a rectangle within the field or do a couple of runs yourself around the edge if its square or rectangle and then get the helper to do it.. sorry if this is teaching granny to suuck eggs but i think alot of people dont really understand what parts of the game do before they say it doesn't work, these of course are just my opinion and everyone is entitled to their opinion in a sensible discussion..
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

Sound already reported as bug . Giants employee responded on forums. But some funboys in denial mode.
Never heard you must correct every field edge to get helper working. So I was " playing game wrong" all those years. Lol.
Helpers in FS 19 are worst then in FS 13. In FS 13 they only had problems with trees close to field edge. But we were able to set headlands. Can you set headland with FS 19 helper?
Jagtractor

Post by Jagtractor »

I don't remember hired help being able to set headlands in 13. Maybe that was a pc thing
PC and PS4 Pro
been playing on pc lately.
Lostfarmer6474

Post by Lostfarmer6474 »

Easy to check. Just fire up FS 13. Vanilla map Hagensted or what ever spell it is. Only mods I had were some trailers and tractors.
But when someone thinks every field in the game must be square ( hello moded maps) so important future works this is not funny. It is 2019 guys.