Seasons 19 WIP Updates (PC release 24/07)

JohnDeere77

Re: Seasons 19 WIP Updates (Unknown Release Date)

Post by JohnDeere77 »

TheCanadianJD wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 10:58 am
reallogger wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 10:20 am
TheCanadianJD wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:42 pm I ended up quitting this farm after year 50.
50 years of Seasons gameplay on 24 day season length?!!
I had a lot of time on my hands as I was only getting part time work and I've always been a fan of "ultra realistic" mods. I had more hours than I can recall on FS 15 using Soil Mod.
I will never brag of any achievement ever again in FS!
Plays on pc, hardmode and loves grinding
TheCanadianJD

Post by TheCanadianJD »

Farming Girl wrote: Mon Apr 01, 2019 2:43 pm You never know it May be sooner than June, :confusednew: but whenever it is i cant wait, i just know it is going to make a massive impact on the game, just as it did on 17, i will honour you forever Seasons creators :gamer:
Indeed. I was trying to be generous. If it comes sooner it'll just feel like Christmas has come early this year. :-D
TheCanadianJD

Post by TheCanadianJD »

JohnDeere77 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:01 am
I had a lot of time on my hands as I was only getting part time work and I've always been a fan of "ultra realistic" mods. I had more hours than I can recall on FS 15 using Soil Mod.
I will never brag of any achievement ever again in FS!
Well I wasn't trying to brag, more just show how much this mod has changed the game and increased my enjoyment of it exponentially more than I could have ever hoped. I swear I am very humble, but looking back it does look like I was bragging a bit. :oops: :gamer:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

TheCanadianJD wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2019 3:42 pm I ended up quitting this farm after year 50.
Thats an achievement *thumbsup*
I was also skeptical with that claim at first like others but if my calculations are correct it is about 1600 hrs on the same save game which is absolutely not impossible but still quite an admirable dedication.
PS5 / FS22
TheCanadianJD

Post by TheCanadianJD »

RODHA wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:32 am
Thats an achievement *thumbsup*
I was also skeptical with that claim at first like others but if my calculations are correct it is about 1600 hrs on the same save game which is absolutely not impossible but still quite an admirable dedication.
Yes I probably spent way more time on my computer ignoring my few friends than I should have. :lol:
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

I know the feeling :biggrin2:
PS5 / FS22
Bad_Randolph

Post by Bad_Randolph »

All the features and pictures look soo nice .. i'm so hyped right now :biggrin2: .
Thank you in advance for all your work.
I was really into FS17 with seasons (but started lately so was only playing it with seasons mod) and when FS19 was released i was excited and built the Farm, looked out for a beatiful map, modded stuff, edited the terain ... but when i actually started cultivating fields (after 2nd harvest) i stoped playing, because it was pointless and no fun at all without seasons.
In my opinion its a must for the farming simulator and i am really glad that you are putting an essential feature into this game.

*thumbsup*
baltic1284

Post by baltic1284 »

Is there a release date of some kind or a goal date. Hopefully better release than the GPS mod that was a big waste of time.
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

The art of civil conversation should be taught in schools.
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

theSeb wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:45 am The art of civil conversation should be taught in schools.
It would be wasted on some......
RODHA

Post by RODHA »

theSeb wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 9:45 amThe art of civil conversation should be taught in schools.
I think that would only come from parents not from school teachings.
As long as the parents keep making their children feel like they are the rulers of the world, nothing will change.
PS5 / FS22
Cowboy5130

Post by Cowboy5130 »

Amen, and today’s generation has a horrendous amount of self entitlement. I’m around kids all the time and let’s just say most aren’t a fun experience to be around...
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!
Addictedtofs

Post by Addictedtofs »

I think it's how they are raised..my daughter is the nicest, most respectful person I have ever met. She carries good grades and was accepted at no less than 6 schools. She starts in the fall. My son is a member of the ROTC and is considered a model student.

I think we have a ton of lazy parents, who let their kids run all over them, or flat out don't care what their kids are doing. My kids were well watched and made to tow the line.
Fear of the fool is the beginning of wisdom--The Book of Dawn and Dusk

Dragonborn, huh? Was it your ma or your pa that was the dragon?” --Hadvar

Commander set a course. There's coffee in that nebula.--Admiral Catherine Janeway
gilroy222

Post by gilroy222 »

I found a farming magazine from 1924 in my grandpa's house. In it was an article about how "today's generation" does not want to work, is not respectful, etc. Point is they have been saying this same stuff since the dawn of time and was surely said about everyone on this community at one time or another. Nothing will ever change.
anthu

Post by anthu »

Not only 1924, it is over thousends of year the same thing.
Here a link, mix german/english from says from sokrates, aristoteles,..
http://falschzitate.blogspot.com/2017/0 ... glich.html
:biggrin2:
Find the fail
:biggrin2: