[FS17]Kleinhau Official Feedback (4km Map)

chaskuchar1

Re: [FS17]Kleinhau Official Feedback

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I can get straw bales to auto unpack at the cow shed but I can't figure out how to get straw to the pigs. will keep working on it. chas

figured it out... need to put the straw bale lower in the trigger point. now have to figure out what to do with the straw bale sitting in the pig pen... chas
60 acres with center pivot. jmj
playing fs22 on pc, hard mode
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

game is locking up now 5 times playing kleinhau with seasons on 3 day season. now in 3 day of fall and I just bought 52 pigs and 10 cows if it makes any difference. I have rebooted to clean out memory, but I am using courseplay to take straw bales to the farm. my next step to test is not using courseplay, and not using any other tractors. other than that I will sell the pigs and just keep the cows. the game did not freeze up until I bought the pigs. chas
Graf_von_Berg

Post by Graf_von_Berg »

Hey :) Ich habe das Problem das ich nicht beliebig Wenden kann, es bleibt immer viel liegen das nicht gewendet ist, bei Hürtgen auf zwei Wiesen muss ich immer von unten nach oben fahren um zu Wenden.. Wie kann man das beheben?? Und echt super Map!!!
Hiijinx

Re: [FS17]Kleinhau Official Feedback (4km Map)

Post by Hiijinx »

Still have no reply from the devs - I guess they are busy on their next game.

Really sorry to those who are having problems - I have absolutely no idea on why it is doing this or why it only affects certain players. Will report back the moment I have any news.
chaskuchar1

Post by chaskuchar1 »

I am avoiding the freezing by avoiding using courseplay. if I only have one tractor using courseplay and manually control the other it avoids freezing but I got in the habit of saving my game often.

my new problem is I have 300k of silage in a bga bunker and can't get the cover off the silage. I have picked up the silage that I could, about a hundred k of it but now I can't open it up anymore. and the silage in the first bunker I used has about 48k and it won't budge. I will do some now in another bunker... I am playing using seasons also. chas
Tobse82

Post by Tobse82 »

I also have the freeze-problems. Normally after 20-40 days played ( ingame time ). I also use Courseplay and definitly cant live without it.
Its my favourite map, because its the only one that really looks like Germany ;-) It just feels like home. The creator made a perfect job!
So sad it doesnt make sense, playing the map while experiencing freezes from time to time.

But if any tester is needed, feel free to ask me ;-) With or without Courseplay.
Privat: LS22 mit RTX3060 auf Windows 10 und XBox-Controller
Beruflich: Softwareingenieur C++ im Bereich Fintech
Tobse82

Post by Tobse82 »

chaskuchar1 wrote:the game did not freeze up until I bought the pigs
I never had pigs on Kleinhau-Map, but experienced the freezes anyway. So it has nothing to do with the pigs.
Privat: LS22 mit RTX3060 auf Windows 10 und XBox-Controller
Beruflich: Softwareingenieur C++ im Bereich Fintech
SimpleM

Post by SimpleM »

Does anyone else experience the "allow field creation" option missing on plows on the Kleinhau map?

I have searched for this issue on the forum but cannot find it.

I do remember creating a new field on this map sometime in the past so it worked at one time.
Swe-Griffin

Post by Swe-Griffin »

Hi, i really love your map for FS 17, however. will there be a version for FS 19? Me and my friends would be really happy if you would make a version that works in 19.
Best Regards Swe-Griffin
Jackkend76

Post by Jackkend76 »

I, too, was looking for an FS19 version. Doesn't look like anyone is still looking at this tho :(
Hiijinx

Post by Hiijinx »

Kleinhau is finally coming to FS19!

Very sorry for such a delay but I have only recently gotten back in Farming Sim after a couple of years getting lost in other games.

While I had intended to get this map converted to 19 on release, I ran into so many problems with the editor and finally gave up until recently where I have it successfully ported into the new editor and am tweaking a few things before its good to go.

Will keep anyone still interested in it up to date soon ... ;)