Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Farmer Bacon

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I have tried it but it registers it for about two seconds and then disconnects.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

I’ve heard rumours that a keyboard works on the xbone
vondeylenfarms

Post by vondeylenfarms »

I was flat out told even if a button combo was found them still would not add it. I heard anything from the consoles won't handle it to it's a script that is not allowed, which I know both are false. The thread I did long ago got locked because they answered my question....
Vondeylen Farms Ohio, U.S.
1000 acres, family farm, huge Case IH guy(however mostly John Deere now)

Platform-PS5
Welker Farms over 1000hrs
Onto FS22!
Large JD Farm with corn and soybeans always looking for multiplayer
https://www.youtube.com/user/vondeylen22
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

theSeb wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:53 pm I’ve heard rumours that a keyboard works on the xbone
I think one of the giants guys said he thought they worked on Xbone. MrSealyp's video disproves both of the above answers as he used them and didn't get any lag at all.
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

Jonny3355 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:12 pm
I am from the uk and you are talking apsalut manuer we use hazerds alot
It is more what is confirmed in the Highway Code than ‘absolute manure’

This is taken from the UK Highway Code

‘Hazard warning lights. These may be used when your vehicle is stationary, to warn that it is temporarily obstructing traffic. Never use them as an excuse for dangerous or illegal parking. You MUST NOT use hazard warning lights while driving or being towed unless you are on a motorway or unrestricted dual carriageway and you need to warn drivers behind you of a hazard or obstruction ahead. Only use them for long enough to ensure that your warning has been observed.’

I may not be a farmer in real life, but I am a driving instructor.
Jonny3355

Post by Jonny3355 »

Rasping rabbit wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:39 pm
Jonny3355 wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:12 pm
I am from the uk and you are talking apsalut manuer we use hazerds alot
It is more what is confirmed in the Highway Code than ‘absolute manure’

This is taken from the UK Highway Code

‘Hazard warning lights. These may be used when your vehicle is stationary, to warn that it is temporarily obstructing traffic. Never use them as an excuse for dangerous or illegal parking. You MUST NOT use hazard warning lights while driving or being towed unless you are on a motorway or unrestricted dual carriageway and you need to warn drivers behind you of a hazard or obstruction ahead. Only use them for long enough to ensure that your warning has been observed.’

I may not be a farmer in real life, but I am a driving instructor.
i know how to drive now i passed my driving test 9 months ago o one more thing im not a farmer ether
Xbox one
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

chedly_farms wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:23 pm
theSeb wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:25 am I don’t know how to make myself any clearer. I didn’t say that there are 3 ways to unload.

RB down toggles HOW a trailer unloads. Grain door, side etc if the trailer has such functionality.
No, he's right. I forgot about this. Some trailers may have only one option, but say the fliegl modded trailer...there are options. Back side tip, grain door, left side, right side. It's not to unload, but how it's going to unload.
Oh :lol: strange how much stuff you can forget in a few seconds :lol:
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:
theSeb

Post by theSeb »

Farmer Bacon wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 6:12 pm
theSeb wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:53 pm I’ve heard rumours that a keyboard works on the xbone
I think one of the giants guys said he thought they worked on Xbone. MrSealyp's video disproves both of the above answers as he used them and didn't get any lag at all.
Ahh, here we go. They do work, but it must be supported/enabled by the developer/publisher

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one ... e-keyboard
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

The Sony website says that keyboards and mice can be used on some games. As with Xbone it looks like the game developer has to enable it.
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

If we could use a keyboard we would be also be able to switch on head lights and work lights separately rather then cycling through them.
BreadedVirus

Post by BreadedVirus »

Why use the hazard lights?
the big print giveth the small print taketh
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

BreadedVirus wrote: Sat Apr 06, 2019 9:01 pm Why use the hazard lights?
For immersive reason or role play
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

Yeah it just makes it more immersive. In real life if a farmer had to stop on the road to open a gate they would most likely switch the hazards warning lights on so it would be good if we could do that in the game.
Husqvarna TS 352

Post by Husqvarna TS 352 »

I couldn't care less about hazards lights
G'day
Michael5941

Post by Michael5941 »

Husqvarna TS 352 wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:14 am I couldn't care less about hazards lights
Initially when I was told we couldn't have them on consoles due to performance reasons I accepted it and didn't care to have them if it was going to negatively impact performance, now after seeing they are there and work with no issues I'm a little disappointed that I was told they wasn't in the game at all and wouldn't be added because of performance issues as obviously that isn't true they are there and work perfectly fine. It's just there isn't a way to activate them. I don't know why as there is plenty of buttons combinations to add them I mean we have a touch pad on the ps4 that isn't used other than pushing it down to open the store, what about using the actual touch mechanic of the pad? A simple swipe down to activate hazards and for consistency a swipe left would activate the left indicators and swipe right would activate the right indicators. Hazards are just for immersive reasons I tend to use indicators when making turns, stop at stop signs, use beacons when working. Etc because it makes it more immersive and anyone doing roleplay would definitely want them as well as in real life you have them.

I would like the high beam light as well as that could be useful as the lights don't reach far, but that high beam light reaches farther which seems like it could be a useful feature.
Enjoying FS19 on PS4