New Woodshire - Discussion

Phigo

Re: New Woodshire - Discussion

Post by Phigo »

niggle44 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:04 am If you have straw and hay in there as well you can (I think) mix TMR straight into the feeder wagon.
Yes you can. Did it big Style today.

Is there any sell Point for roundbales? The barn only takes squarebales. Or do i habe to buy the bga? Have some nice silagesausage laying around and cannot sell them...
PS4 und PC
CaptainBlack180

Post by CaptainBlack180 »

Is anyone else having problems when placing the Kuhstall cows sheds that they float above the ground? No matter where i place them they're floating. Apart from that great map
Xbox One
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

No I did not place another Kuhstall so far. Still trying to get the first one maxed out.

But another Thing: Did I miss a Filling Station for water at the main farm?
PS4 und PC
ltl.vamp

Post by ltl.vamp »

On Old and New Woodshire it is used to take water out of the little river. E.g. at the horse farm next to the little bridge. There are more places.
Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete > FS22
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR
SkyBurner JB

Post by SkyBurner JB »

Water is free at the Sheep and Horse farm from the old looking water tower/tank (same one as the Ravenport spawn in farm).
Biodegradable

Post by Biodegradable »

Is anyone playing on the Samsung S9 phone
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Phigo wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 2:38 pm
niggle44 wrote: Tue Apr 02, 2019 11:04 am If you have straw and hay in there as well you can (I think) mix TMR straight into the feeder wagon.
Yes you can. Did it big Style today.

Is there any sell Point for roundbales? The barn only takes squarebales. Or do i habe to buy the bga? Have some nice silagesausage laying around and cannot sell them...

Ive always been able to sell roundbales at barn, normal and silage
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

I know that I can get it from the river or the other Farm. There is even a big water-thing on the way to the grain Elevator (with deck chairs on it, like on Ravenport) but I want it on my farm :mrgreen:
PS4 und PC
iB055

Post by iB055 »

Ok so please ignore my previous comment about this map and I do apologize for it. :blushnew:

After spending several hours on this map I have come to really enjoy playing on it.

Aside from the European style road ways and the tiny shop it really is a great map. :biggrin2:
FS22 / PC & PS4 Pro
igrowsoya

Post by igrowsoya »

Playing on PS4 and I'm really enjoying this map, thank you to all who are behind this map for the great work you've done.
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

so i had 50 hours into this map, and last night i came to load it, and the load failed, i lost the save (Xbox) so can't retrieve it, i was so angry lol, not sure if its the map or just bad luck, im going to start again tonight
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
trey53

Post by trey53 »

Farming Girl wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:01 am so i had 50 hours into this map, and last night i came to load it, and the load failed, i lost the save (Xbox) so can't retrieve it, i was so angry lol, not sure if its the map or just bad luck, im going to start again tonight
Same here. After spawning everything seemed a little dark and couldn't move.
Seedy

Post by Seedy »

Yikes! I haven't had that yet. Does xbox just delete it when it fails to load?
I've been a bit hesitant to really start a mod map, since that seems to be the common failure among all of them.
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

You only have one copy on xbox, so if it gets corrupted its gone, its rare that it happens though
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Deadeye

Post by Deadeye »

I played this map for a few hours on FS17 but at that time there were other maps out I preferred. I tried it for the first time today and I love it. I can't say I have any complaints about it, other than the doors can't be opened and closed. That is a minor detail that in no way changes how the map plays though.
"We must, indeed, all hang together or, most assuredly, we shall all hang separately."- Benjamin Franklin
"Speak softly and carry a big stick; You will go far"- Theodore Roosevelt
“There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest.” – Elie Wiesel