Old Stream Farm Discussion

norfolk farmer

Re: Old Stream Farm Discussion

Post by norfolk farmer »

eve333 wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2019 8:03 pm
kintino wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:03 pm First of all, I want to thank BSM for the map, simply marvelous, congratulations for the work. I find a problem in the corrals of the map, when arriving at the point of loading milk is carrying water :lol: :lol: :lol: , someone else has this problem?
same here, milk trigger keeps loading water, so can't sell milk...
Are you using a basegame tanker? As the first mod one I tried it filled as water. So I tried the small basegame on and it filled as milk. I then found a different mod one which fills as milk and have had no further problem.
sabalero

Post by sabalero »

@BSM: again a nice map, although I prefer the Valley the Old Farm.

Question: what's the sense of the second Cow-pasture, as they don't produce milk?

I thought it might be for beef-cattle, but it has the same reproduction as the first pasture...

Are you going to programm something in later updates?

For myself it's fine anyway; I use it like as heifer-pasture!

So every time a new "calf" is "born" in the first stable, I bring them in the second stable.
Everytime a calf is "grown up" in the sec stable, I bring them in the first one.

(Reproduction in the first one = calf born)
(Reproduction in the second = calf is grown up)
PS4 | Germany
Realistic- CropRotation - Seasons
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

sabalero wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 11:03 am @BSM: again a nice map, although I prefer the Valley the Old Farm.

Question: what's the sense of the second Cow-pasture, as they don't produce milk?

I thought it might be for beef-cattle, but it has the same reproduction as the first pasture...

Are you going to programm something in later updates?

For myself it's fine anyway; I use it like as heifer-pasture!

So every time a new "calf" is "born" in the first stable, I bring them in the second stable.
Everytime a calf is "grown up" in the sec stable, I bring them in the first one.

(Reproduction in the first one = calf born)
(Reproduction in the second = calf is grown up)
If you are playing on pc, check out the cattle breeds mod as it gives breed types to the in game cattle colour types and different breeds perform differently,some only reproduce and give no milk as in beef cattle. Farmer Klein reviewed the mod on his youtube channel.
eve333

Post by eve333 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:54 pm
kintino wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2019 11:03 pm First of all, I want to thank BSM for the map, simply marvelous, congratulations for the work. I find a problem in the corrals of the map, when arriving at the point of loading milk is carrying water :lol: :lol: :lol: , someone else has this problem?
Are you using a basegame tanker? As the first mod one I tried it filled as water. So I tried the small basegame on and it filled as milk. I then found a different mod one which fills as milk and have had no further problem.
I am using the small basegame tanker so that is not the problem. I am on PC, someone else having this problem?
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

eve333 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:01 pm

I am using the small basegame tanker so that is not the problem. I am on PC, someone else having this problem?
Just one further thought which cow pasture are you using as I believe only the large one is where the milk comes from.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

Does anybody know where I can fill the holaras silage roller up on this map? I’ve tried all the streams
norfolk farmer

Post by norfolk farmer »

Patrick73 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 6:37 pm Does anybody know where I can fill the holaras silage roller up on this map? I’ve tried all the streams
I fill the water trailer from the container next to the big door on the large cow building.
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

^^thanx haven’t tried that yet
Rasping rabbit

Post by Rasping rabbit »

I didn’t think you could fill the silage roller in fs19?
RogsR35UK

Post by RogsR35UK »

This map is beginning to get frustrating. I have a new 5 (ish) Hectare field in the start area. Last crop, the Stara Ceres Master 35 got 100% Fertilisation in one pass of seeding. This time around, most of the field had 50%, a newly ploughed area had 100% other than a small patch that was somewhere between 50% and 100%.

I am wondering if the field needs cultivating first as I did that for that 100% crop even though the Stara can do everything.
Farm-war

Post by Farm-war »

someone else with this problem happened to a friend on ps4

I do not understand why the silo de mercury that is 500.000L has a capacity of 1,250,000 in my game and already has 597,000 of hay. Somebody explains to me what happens?

And I have 250,000 haystacks that I only used straw and I can collect 250mil of straw and hay (I have never downloaded hay in the haystacks)

:confusednew: Any help comment is good Thank you
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:
eve333

Post by eve333 »

norfolk farmer wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:14 pm

Just one further thought which cow pasture are you using as I believe only the large one is where the milk comes from.
problem is solved, i bought the large basegame tanker and now it works...
mcristianioan

Post by mcristianioan »

I have the same problem with trees desappear on xbox one. The update will replace the trees back or i have to plant it by myself. I don t want to start a new game.
Is really annoying cuz is easy to see there is something missing after you playing a lot😡😥
Patrick73

Post by Patrick73 »

mcristianioan wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:08 am I have the same problem with trees desappear on xbox one. The update will replace the trees back or i have to plant it by myself. I don t want to start a new game.
Is really annoying cuz is easy to see there is something missing after you playing a lot😡😥
Haven’t encountered this problem on PS4 (famous last words) how many trees go missing? And did you cut any others down to create larger fields?
W1der

Post by W1der »

Yupp ... I just got as far as to where I get to sell some milk.
Ended up with water in the tank when I was at the fill trigger I believed was supposed to be the milk trigger ... :hmm:

Also ... I noticed that I am able to refill my water trailer at both the cows water trigger and the pigs water trigger if I press R when next to it ... :hmm:
Edit: actually it seems that where ever I am at the main farm if I press R ... it starts refilling with water ... :lol:
Makes me think there is an issue with the "water plane" on this map ...
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5