Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Farmer Bacon
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farmer Bacon » Tue Apr 09, 2019 1:15 pm

Michael5941 I was disappointed when I found that they didn't work but accepted it was a PC only feature. It doesn't make sense to me to allow some console players to use them but not others. That said, I think MrSealyp said he had heard that the Logitech/Saitek panel isn't supposed to work on consoles but Giants would leave it as is. I haven't seen any official answers as to why keyboards can't be enabled and a button be assigned to the controllers so all players could use hazards lights if they want to. Some tractors don't have beacons so they would be a good alternative whilst doing yard work etc.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 PS5

Farm-war
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:08 pm
Location: Mexicali
Contact:

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farm-war » Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:37 pm

I think after watching this video that the company lied to us saying that we can not do it because of the low performance of the consoles. That was the answer now that we see that if it is possible by a free command I wonder if it is just the problem or will continue to argue that it is the blessed performance, because even without them the game is cracked out in the games without saving so what will be the response now of this famous programmer who believe me prefer to take me out of the forum to tell the truth how much it will cost them in real money to put this already in consoles that they tell me to give them money if that is what they occupy money
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:

Cowboy5130
Posts: 335
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:16 pm

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Cowboy5130 » Wed Apr 10, 2019 1:32 am

Ok, I get what you’re saying, but your second half is pure gibberish. Anyone that can link, it’d be a good time for the “You has us in the first half, not gonna lie” meme...
Ps4 realistic gameplay;
Ravenport start-from-scratch;
Absolutely love the game!

Farmer Bacon
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farmer Bacon » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:06 pm

MrSealyp did some verge mowing with hazard lights on his Marwell Manor let's play and in the comments several people asked how he switched them on. Evidently a lot of people would like them in the game.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 PS5

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 1593
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by ltl.vamp » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:48 pm

Farm-war wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:37 pm
I think after watching this video that the company lied to us saying that we can not do it because of the low performance of the consoles. ..
That's not true, they never talked about hazard lights! The true is, they talked about the light that shines on every stuff around originally made by the rotating warning light! This colored reflections on nearby stuff by rotating warning light is the one feature, that's not possible on console!

BTW.: For a solution, we should only need one button to oben a wheel menu to choose there the lights we want. In a Wheel menu there could be many other items be placed to choose. Or like at landscaping, we change the Buttons functions only by pressing the stick ...
Xbox Series X, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR

User avatar
Michael5941
Posts: 417
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 am

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Michael5941 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:51 pm

ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:48 pm
Farm-war wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:37 pm
I think after watching this video that the company lied to us saying that we can not do it because of the low performance of the consoles. ..
That's not true, they never talked about hazard lights! The true is, they talked about the light that shines on every stuff around originally made by the rotating warning light! This colored reflections on nearby stuff by rotating warning light is the one feature, that's not possible on console!

BTW.: For a solution, we should only need one button to oben a wheel menu to choose there the lights we want. In a Wheel menu there could be many other items be placed to choose. Or like at landscaping, we change the Buttons functions only by pressing the stick ...
They have talked about Hazards, in the pre release streams they said that both realistic beacons and hazards will not be on consoles due to performance issues
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 1593
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by ltl.vamp » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:00 pm

Again: reflections on nearby stuff will not be. It's not the point about hazard, the point is reflection. Special about rotating warning light, because that was the question on the live streams: Do we (on console) get the reflections like on PC? Answer: No, not possible! That's it.
Xbox Series X, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR

User avatar
Michael5941
Posts: 417
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 am

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Michael5941 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:10 pm

ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:00 pm
Again: reflections on nearby stuff will not be. It's not the point about hazard, the point is reflection. Special about rotating warning light, because that was the question on the live streams: Do we (on console) get the reflections like on PC? Answer: No, not possible! That's it.
Mrsealyps activated the hazards the light reflected off the ground, I understand the realistic beacons part but not the hazard lights

I seen someone ask if we was going to get hazard lights on consoles the direct response was hazards and realistic beacons will not be on consoles due to performance issues, I understand the realistic beacons part but they also said hazards wouldn't be available due to performance reasons but uet here they are on consoles and working fine no performance issues at all
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:

Farm-war
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:08 pm
Location: Mexicali
Contact:

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farm-war » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:17 pm

Michael5941 wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:51 pm
ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 1:48 pm
Farm-war wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:37 pm
I think after watching this video that the company lied to us saying that we can not do it because of the low performance of the consoles. ..
That's not true, they never talked about hazard lights! The true is, they talked about the light that shines on every stuff around originally made by the rotating warning light! This colored reflections on nearby stuff by rotating warning light is the one feature, that's not possible on console!

BTW.: For a solution, we should only need one button to oben a wheel menu to choose there the lights we want. In a Wheel menu there could be many other items be placed to choose. Or like at landscaping, we change the Buttons functions only by pressing the stick ...
They have talked about Hazards, in the pre release streams they said that both realistic beacons and hazards will not be on consoles due to performance issues





thank you very much I knew that someone from around here was aware of the same, I know of the bellizas mentioned but it is of the emergency lights was commented that it was not possible for the performance and that is what happened,, why this youtuber continues to use them in ps4 very as if nothing while there a debate. he just turns them on and ready and we do not have them because the command is missing
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 1593
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by ltl.vamp » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:47 pm

Lisertan » Di Feb 05, 2019 11:34 am
Bluepal1256
Hey Lisertan! I was wondering why there is no realistic beacon option on consoles. I would assume that it is a graphical hitch of some kind with consoles, but I was able to play FS17 on my laptop (which is NOT a gaming machine :lol: ) at medium settings at 1080p with the realistic beacon option on, and the beacons never affected the framerate/performance. However, I understand that the architecture of consoles is very different from that of PCs/Macs and sometimes silly things cause issues. I'm just curious as it would be cool to see realistic beacons on console. Thanks!
We played around with it A LOT during the development of FS19, because we really wanted to have them on console, however we have not been able to guarantee a stable game with them turned on, so we had to make the decision to remove that option :/
viewtopic.php?f=876&t=141634&p=1103488& ... n#p1103488
Xbox Series X, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR

Farmer Bacon
Posts: 87
Joined: Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farmer Bacon » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:54 pm

Realistic Beacons aren't possible for consoles which is fair enough. Lisertan didn't say anything about hazard warning lights in that comment though. I did ask him in that thread and he said he wasn't aware of any plans to add them but didn't say that it's not possible.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 PS5

Farm-war
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:08 pm
Location: Mexicali
Contact:

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farm-war » Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:57 pm

ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:47 pm
Lisertan » Di Feb 05, 2019 11:34 am
Bluepal1256
Hey Lisertan! I was wondering why there is no realistic beacon option on consoles. I would assume that it is a graphical hitch of some kind with consoles, but I was able to play FS17 on my laptop (which is NOT a gaming machine :lol: ) at medium settings at 1080p with the realistic beacon option on, and the beacons never affected the framerate/performance. However, I understand that the architecture of consoles is very different from that of PCs/Macs and sometimes silly things cause issues. I'm just curious as it would be cool to see realistic beacons on console. Thanks!
We played around with it A LOT during the development of FS19, because we really wanted to have them on console, however we have not been able to guarantee a stable game with them turned on, so we had to make the decision to remove that option :/
viewtopic.php?f=876&t=141634&p=1103488& ... n#p1103488


that is another issue and it is already very clear not there and never will be the reflections in console but the theme is the directional lights at the same time they turn on very well without problems
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:

User avatar
ltl.vamp
Posts: 1593
Joined: Wed Mar 07, 2018 12:16 pm

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by ltl.vamp » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:12 pm

The theme is, that you told, they lied to us and because of that you are angry. The Point is: That's not true, that they lied. They don't even talked about hazards, they talked about refelctions (beacons). Hazards have no button on console controllers. This is what they told about consoles: no button on Controller and no reflections with beacons. That are the facts. With keybord (even on console) they have a button. Deal with it and please stopp telling them they lied. They did not.
Xbox Series X, Xbox One X, Xbox One
FS17 Platinum > FS19 Premium > FS15 Complete
Samsung UE65MU8009TX 4KUHDHDR

Farm-war
Posts: 418
Joined: Fri Aug 04, 2017 6:08 pm
Location: Mexicali
Contact:

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Farm-war » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:20 pm

ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:12 pm
The theme is, that you told, they lied to us and because of that you are angry. The Point is: That's not true, that they lied. They don't even talked about hazards, they talked about refelctions (beacons). Hazards have no button on console controllers. This is what they told about consoles: no button on Controller and no reflections with beacons. That are the facts. With keybord (even on console) they have a button. Deal with it and please stopp telling them they lied. They did not.


friend that is your topic related to only beacons did not talk about the preventive lights in that thread the issue that comes from more back we talked about at least a year ago and if it was said that you could not because of performance problems you do not want to come and shut me up with your thread this year that has been dragging back a long time and I say it said he could not put the preventive lights for performance problems so that was what the programmer said at that time so I do not know where to find that thread to put it in your eyes
*thumbsup* *thumbsup* Hello, I am currently playing on a MSI gtx 1660 ti pc, AMD ryzen 5 3600, 16 gb ram 500 GB SSD :gamer: :gamer: :gamer:

User avatar
Michael5941
Posts: 417
Joined: Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:54 am

Re: Hazard Lights on PS4/Xbox one

Post by Michael5941 » Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:21 pm

ltl.vamp wrote:
Thu Apr 11, 2019 3:12 pm
The theme is, that you told, they lied to us and because of that you are angry. The Point is: That's not true, that they lied. They don't even talked about hazards, they talked about refelctions (beacons). Hazards have no button on console controllers. This is what they told about consoles: no button on Controller and no reflections with beacons. That are the facts. With keybord (even on console) they have a button. Deal with it and please stopp telling them they lied. They did not.
I've said it many times already they talked about it in the pre release streams for fs19 and one of them said that Hazards will not be in the game for consoles users due to performance issues. Lie #1 "Not in the game" truth- they are in the game lie #2 "due to performance issues" Truth- no issues they work fine no fps drops. They lied about it most likely unintentionally but they lied nonetheless that's fact if you say something isn't there at all and the reason why it isn't there yet it is there and the reason wasn't true at all, that is a lie that's a fact.
PS4 User(PSN- LoneWolf5841)
Enjoying FS19 on PS4
Thanks to the modders for the wonderful work they do, Happy Farming :hi:

Post Reply