Thank you North Modding Company

NickD94

Thank you North Modding Company

Post by NickD94 »

Just want to thank North Modding Company for the JD forestry Equipment released today as a console player it's rare when we get major forestry mods and these 2 machines are amazing hope we get to see more from you in the future. Thank you for all your work much appreciated.

Edit. I just want to also thank all the other modders out there farm and forestry modders who take their time to bring their creations to Console much appreciated. As a console player I know you dont have to take that time to make it console compatible you can make it PC and be done but you take that extra mile and convert it for consoles players THANK YOU !
Last edited by NickD94 on Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Farming is Life ( Respect Farmers )
dieselfreak50

Re: Thank you North Modding Company

Post by dieselfreak50 »

NickD94 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:00 pm Just want to thank North Modding Company for the JD forestry Equipment released today as a console player it's rare when we get major forestry mods and these 2 machines are amazing hope we get to see more from you in the future. Thank you for all your work much appreciated.
Can you actually tilt the head on the processor lime it says in the description?
Hoe op by trade. Gamer by choice. Diesel runs through my veins
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

dieselfreak50 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:06 pm
NickD94 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:00 pm Just want to thank North Modding Company for the JD forestry Equipment released today as a console player it's rare when we get major forestry mods and these 2 machines are amazing hope we get to see more from you in the future. Thank you for all your work much appreciated.
Can you actually tilt the head on the processor lime it says in the description?
Yes hold in both trigger L1 R1 and use left thumb stick if you still need help watch MrSealyp video on YouTube for help
dieselfreak50

Post by dieselfreak50 »

Thos is HUGE for us no longer just cut n forward! Are the controls the same as fs controls? Im currently away or i would jump on and find out lol thats why i ask
NickD94

Post by NickD94 »

dieselfreak50 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:22 pm Thos is HUGE for us no longer just cut n forward! Are the controls the same as fs controls? Im currently away or i would jump on and find out lol thats why i ask
Pretty much and if you drop the tree or shut machine off you can pick it up again and cut it still unlike in game ones !
dieselfreak50

Post by dieselfreak50 »

NickD94 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:33 pm
dieselfreak50 wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 8:22 pm Thos is HUGE for us no longer just cut n forward! Are the controls the same as fs controls? Im currently away or i would jump on and find out lol thats why i ask
Pretty much and if you drop the tree or shut machine off you can pick it up again and cut it still unlike in game ones !
Man that is awsome! Thank you North Modding for the hard work youve put into these 2 great mods! I cant wait to get home tomorrow n really put some good hrs on those 2 machines. Ive been wanting a tilt head since fs17
krisjo01

Post by krisjo01 »

Glad you liked it!:-D Nice to see all these reviews from our stuff, means a lot!;-)
Farmer Foley

Post by Farmer Foley »

Wow..Brilliant..Please Please keep more coming..thats all i can say.. :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:
You keep a Troshin :hi:
Lastofthebreed

Post by Lastofthebreed »

These machines are incredible and a game changer on console! Thanks!
Farming Girl

Post by Farming Girl »

Edit. I just want to also thank all the other modders out there farm and forestry modders who take their time to bring their creations to Console much appreciated. As a console player I know you don't have to take that time to make it console compatible you can make it PC and be done but you take that extra mile and convert it for consoles players THANK YOU !
Its nice to see a positive thread, i too must thank you, i never do logging, yet last night i spent hours clearing rows of trees off Merury Farms, just a shame we haven't got a log autoloader for console, that would be the cherry on the cake.

May i add my thanks to all Modders
Ann-Marie

C&S Modding
Kruelkamo

Post by Kruelkamo »

Just the fact that you can tilt the head and pick up logs again is a game changer for logging. Thank you so much for these two great mods. They look really good and I’m looking forward to more of your mods.
Legion Hills Logging on PC
Walrusman02

Post by Walrusman02 »

Game Changer, especially when seasons come out!!
2004 Sierra 1500 SLE 4x4
5.3 vortec w/turbo