empty poplar pallets

prototilt

empty poplar pallets

Post by prototilt »

where the empty pallets go?
Phigo

Re: empty poplar pallets

Post by Phigo »

Hopefully with the 1.4 patch... until then: Build a Castle or throw them into the neighbours Yard...
PS4 und PC
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Its a bug that Giants seem not bothering to solve. Just bought the new DLC to use BIO baler. Cant even properly plant the poplars, without getting loads of these dumb pallets.
Stevo0114

Post by Stevo0114 »

Would be nice to have a bin that eats rubbish or recycles so u can take empty crates and offcuts of trees. Maybe be able to cut them up turn into sawdust that can be used for bedding what u think Giants would this be an easy fix
Love FS fav tractor Case I h. FS 19 has caught up and is now for me better than fs17
Playing on xbox one x, Thanks to Giants and all modders who make the game great.
Love this community so thanks guys
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Tomazius96 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:17 am Its a bug that Giants seem not bothering to solve. Just bought the new DLC to use BIO baler. Cant even properly plant the poplars, without getting loads of these dumb pallets.
They have solved the Problem and it will be part of the next patch. That was stated in a Bug-Thread to that Topic.
PS4 und PC
Tomazius96

Post by Tomazius96 »

Yea next patch... in 2 or 3 or 5 months ?? .. I just dont get it why is so hard to update game rguraly.
cwattyeso

Post by cwattyeso »

Don't see why they can't just release a quick hotfix patch to fix this issue, rather then make everyone wait several months for the 1.4 patch if indeed there ever will be one. It's not too much of an issue for us PC players, we can always just go into the items.xml in our savegame folder and delete all the empty pallets when we are fed up with them. However it's a critical bug for the console players as these empty pallets are taking away from their already limited slot counts and restricting them on being able to buy new vehicles, equipment and items. So for that reason alone Giants should have released a hotfix to patch 1.3 to address this issue.
Check out my YouTube Channel for Farming Simulator and other Gaming Let's Plays and Videos at https://www.youtube.com/c/CwattyesoGamingforFun :D

Also be sure to check out my Kick Channel for my Farming Simulator Live Streams and Multiplayer Server at https://www.kick.com/cwattyeso :gamer:

GIANTS SOFTWARE Personal Partner Code: CWATTYESO *thumbsup*
The.EuroFarmer

Post by The.EuroFarmer »

One good and quick solution would be the ability to sell the empty pallets at the sawmill.
Deutz man 555

Post by Deutz man 555 »

I play on xb1 and the only solution ive found is hire the planter and when the pallet is empty give the planter back and hire another one bit of a pain in the ass but seems to work for now anyway
Peter Griffin

Post by Peter Griffin »

Deutz man 555 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:46 pm I play on xb1 and the only solution ive found is hire the planter and when the pallet is empty give the planter back and hire another one bit of a pain in the ass but seems to work for now anyway

Or you buy one pallet then hire worker and set worker to buy seed
XBOX/ FS22
Phigo

Post by Phigo »

Peter Griffin wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:51 pm Or you buy one pallet then hire worker and set worker to buy seed
And at the same time hire a worker to plant some taters :lol: :shock:
PS4 und PC
Nutterz1ggy

Post by Nutterz1ggy »

Or as i do as have over 1000 chickens is to use them to put egg boxes into
Farmer Bacon

Post by Farmer Bacon »

I've started doing poplars and I tried to load a second pallet but the bug struck and all it did was slowly empty like I was selling a potato pallet. The next time I played I was able to 'fill' the planter with the empty pallet and start the worker on a fresh pallet. Until the fix I'm only getting the worker to plant one pallet per session.
A virtual farmer. FS17 FS19 FS22 PS5
bossmanslim

Post by bossmanslim »

Tomazius96 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:57 pm Yea next patch... in 2 or 3 or 5 months ?? .. I just dont get it why is so hard to update game rguraly.
The game is poorly coded for updates and therefore every patch is a multi gig download. It's not like we haven't had 10+ years of video game releases where patching is extremely common across all platforms.
W1der

Post by W1der »

Please someone make a wood chipper that excepts these = problem solved ... :lol:
[Win11] Intel Core i9-13900F Tray 5.6GHz / MSI RTX4090 24GB GDDR6 / 2x16GB 5600MHz DDR5